14: Face Off (Indra and Itachi)

The Akatsuki send Uchiha Itachi and Biwa Juzo to extract the Sanbi to Yagura. They did not even care if he died but they need to have the Three Tailed Beast. It still not yet the right time for them to extract the Tailed Beast to Yagura, they can't just watch not to take advantage the opportunity given to them.

As Indra had the news, he decided to took Itachi with his own will. He knows that Ashura has a plan to take Itachi to their side, he still don't know how but now, he was given an opportunity to have his brother why not take advantage of this?

Zabuza the wielder of Kubikiribocho first plan to take the seat of Mizukage by planning the coup d' tat but Indra manage to persuade him not to using the paperworks and lack of mission.

Zabuza wanted to be a Mizukage because he wanted to kill a lot of people without a limit but hearing Indra on how a leader of a Village needs to act, he drop the idea and let Mei Terumi to take the seat.

Their only goal was to kill the Fourth Mizukage, Karatachi Yagura. Indra is the one who explain the plan from plan A to E they did not include the mole of course. 

They just pass a scroll to their group about a decoy plan.

As the decoy group which is the moles on their group do the opposite of the plan, they move immediately to surround the Mizukage quarter.

They manage to sneak using the blueprint of the whole place which was given by Indra. Although blue prints are highly reliable in the future, it was still not yet used in this time.

It was invented by none other than, Nara Clan. They invented a lot of thing during wars that really gives them advantage specially the language, English.

It was used by the higher ups just like the Kages, Captains, Commander, Managers, Heads, and even the whole Intelligence Department. It was invented by Nara Shikaku but Nara Shikamaru manage to simplified the Language.

It was one of the reason why the enemy extinct the Nara first which Shikamaru become the solely survivor until the 8 year of the war.

Nara Clan got extinct two years after the war started and Shikamaru as the sole survivor died 8 years after the war started.

Shimakaru become the Head of the Intelligence Department as well as the Head Strategist of the Shinobi Commander Kage which is none other than Ashura.

"We are already on the place," all of them send the signal and immediately do the second stage of plan. Indra already been inside and started to kill as well as the others when they went out to their secret routes they use.

The group he assign outside already dash inside as Indra continue to move forward while killing a lot of ANBUs who tried to stop him.

He did not even bother to use any chakra because he already has a natural speed that he acquire during the sparring time with Ashura who was once called the fastest ninja of the Shinobi Forces.

The war fight can also take some credits since it becomes his training field.

He knows that Madara can still find people who will carry his obsession towards the power. He still wanted to lessen the casualties of the war and possibly ended it in much early times.

He immediately reach the Mizukage's Office. While the real Yagura was inside of his Portal, he immediately saw a battle that occurring inside the office.

After he open the door, he immediately saw his brother who activate his mangekyo Sharingan and let Yagura fall to their extraction.

Indra was too grateful that he did not activate his Reinni-Sharingan since he expect them later to arrive but they are early from his expectation.

--*--

Itachi and Juzo on the other hand, arrive immediately to Kirigakure before the plan started. They immediately saw the groups of Shinobi who dash inside the Mizukage Quarter.

As their sole mission, they did not interfere to the battle and immediately dash inside the Mizukage's office.

"You're too slow," Obito said using Yagura's body.

Obito slip up his control to Yagura and let Itachi and Juzo to do their job.

As soon as Yagura regain his consciousness, he immediately use his Club and transform to Jinchuriki Level two.

"What do you want?" Yagura coldly said.

"We want your Biju," Juzo frankly said making Yagura irritated.

Yagura take advantage to advance and fight with Juzo using his Club. His speed really irritate Juzo.

However, Itachi is using his MS to read Yagura's movement but still can't see any opening. He was too fast that even using his Sharingan he still can advance.

"Itachi! What are you waiting for? Help me here!" Juzo said. Itachi stared to him blankly.

"Water Style: Water Mirrors!" Yagura use the mist as his resources and tried to battle with them. But Itachi counter it.

"Fire style: Fire Dragon!" Yagura didn't see that coming as he know that Fire has can't battle with Water. The water evaporates and Itachi use his Amaterasu to control Yagura.

As Yagura can't extinguished the black fire, it was the time where Itachi use his MS to control Yagura.

"Juzo! Do the ritual, now!" It was the time where Indra enter the office and saw the whole place in mess.

In just a second, Juzo perform the ritual.

"I did not imagine to see the Famous Uchiha Missing Nin as well as the Famous Hiramekarei's wielder and a missing nin Biwa Juzo," Indra said with a smirk.

"So you are one of the rebels here? Are you the leader?" Itachi is staring at Indra as if he was checking his soul but Indra just shrugged.

"You could have said that. It was my mission to kill the Fourth Mizukage," Indra said.

"Well, he is already been dead whats the catch?" Juzo ask. He was tired to fight again.

Indra just smirk to them.

It's showtime!

--*--