35: The Discussion

Sakura hugged Yuriko which makes her taken a back but immediately smile as she can saw that Ashura did a great job.

In her timeline, this time was she had a split personality and fan girling about how cool Sasuke is and how she was blabbering about how useless Naruto is but the truth is she was the most useless one.

She can't help but to feel ashamed. At least right now, she was taken her career as a ninja seriously.

"Thank you," she said.

"Welcome," Yuriko said.

"Okay guys, lets eat come here dear," Yumiko said with a smile. Naruto and the others join them to the table and ear happily. When the time that they needed to went home, Yumiko offer Naruto to sleep with them since Ashura is his a blood related family.

Naruto happily accept it and sleep with ease after knowing that he had someone now.

--*--

Early in the Morning, the current Hokage leave a Shadow Clone to his office and go with Ashura to Uzushiogakure. After knowing that Shadow Clone can perform his duty towards his powerful enemy which is the paper works, he use it to help him beat it. And as the time runs, he can finish everything which just a half day and had a lot of time to relax.

Bur today, Hiruzen visit the Uzushiogakure to check here and to look around on how the Uzushio become more beautiful,

He can see a giant biju who was sparring to each other. It was none other than, Saiken and Isobo.

"That wad Saiken and Isobo. The Six Tailed Beast and the Three Tailed beast. Probably sparring," Ashura said.

"The Chakra was too strong if it was released, it can be detected by any of the ninja fro the other four Elemental Nation," Hiruzen was worried for 1 day.

"These place is full of Seals so no one will be able to detect them. Unless they are a seal master but still, they need to deactivate the defense seals we had. Plus every seal here is invented during the fourth Shinobi War," Ashura explain so Hiruzen nodded.

They went to the Uzumaki Royal House. Hiruzen can't help but to be amaze how beautiful the Uzushio right now. It was modernize and full of defense mechanism. It was suited for a Head Quarters in the middle of war. Hiruzen can even see a lot of Ashura's clone who still working to make the Village beautiful.

After they arrive at the Conference Hall, Ashura was welcome by A who was the temporary In Charge to everything.

Hiruzen can't help but to be awe as he saw the whole set of war veteran people. The future Konoha 13, the Hokages and the other kages. The Clan Heads and their wife.

"Long time no see, Hiruzen," Tobirama said grinningly. Hiruzen can't help but to smile as he saw the pair of brother who was really precious to him.

"Your now too old than us!" Hashirama laugh making the others laugh too.

Indra, Yumiko, and Yuriko was also there since this was a serious battle.

"Okay so jiji, go to your respective seat and we will start the discussion," Ashura said seriously.

All of them nodded and Hiruzen went to his seat where the word Third Hokage was written.

"First of all, all of you know that we are on the past right? Ever since we here, we actually messing the Timeline History. So we expect a different flow of this timeline to what we are experience. But there is a big problem that fixing the timeline on how did it happen before," Ashura said while he seat on his Commander Kage Seat.

"Fixing the timeline? How?" Ino ask who was ready to do something.

"Its like even if we mess the future, someone will fix it in other way. Maybe substituting to someone to do the same or to flow the timeline even if the timeline itself is already ruined. Some of the events happen early and some event that suppose to happen early was perform later. It was fixed that even if we mess it, it still the same," Ashura said makes everyone tense.

"Someone must manipulating the timeline at the back. It might be a God since he can manipulate everything back," Shikaku said after his conclusion.

"You're right, Shikaku-san. It was a God Level person who reside at the Pure Land or we can tell it as the after life where Kami was residing," making everyone grasp.

A place where Kami was residing? After life? What kind of ridiculous truth is this?

"Wars, Violence, and fight is not really meant to happen but someone from the back wanted to this so the evil spirit that Kami defeated before will be back into life. In the upcoming war, not only we will deal with Madara, Obito, and Kaguya but also another 3 Member of Otsutsuki Clan that had been defected because of that someone. So we need to recruit a lot of people or even trained them to the best we can do. We are lack of people. We are now giving the younger Konoha 13 a training so they will be prepare too when the times come," Ashura explain a lot of things that really might happen during the duration of their planning and in the middle of war.

They are now doubting theirselves if they can do it. But they know that they will do the best that they can even if if cost their life in second time around.

--*--

Hiruzen and Ashura was now going back to the Hokage's Office. He dismiss his own ANBU and seat to his chair.

He looks tired and exhausted.

"You okay, Jiji?" Ashura ask.

"I can't believe what just I hear from you. This Shinobi World was now corrupted by someone who just feel bored and make this world his game board? That was insane!" Hiruzen said.

Ashura sigh and smile bitterly.

"I know, Jiji, I know," he whisper.

--*--