24: Team 8's changes

Using Hinata's Woman's Intitution, Kiba's sense of hearing and Shino's senses they manage to find their teammates.

"Ki-Kiba-kun Sh-Shino-kun!" Hinata smile to her achivement right now, she manage to find her team mates after three hours.

"You both change, why? Because your auras and expression tell me so," Shino said.

"Ma! Ma! Ma! Lets set aside our pride first and team up to find our sensei and two visitors. They had a lot of tricks to their sleeves we are only a genin but with our new found abilities that I'm use you also had too since I got one, we can track them down," Kiba said with a grin and Akamaru bark as his affirmative.

"Ki-Kiba-kun i-is right. Thi-this time we will not underestimate them!" Both Shino and Kiba was shock since Hinata manage not to stutter to the last sentence she said.

"You did not stutter? Its really good!" Kiba said.

"Ashura-sensei w-was right t-to wh-what di-did he told m-me. I sh-should tr-try to ge-get out of my comfort zone," she said. Although she stutter a bit. It was already understandable unlike before that you really can't understand her immediately. You need a concentration to understand her.

"You call him Ashura-sensei? Why?" Shino ask.

"We-well Shino-kun. He T-teach us right?" Shino nodded so they star planning.

In the middle of the planning when Hinata's Byakugan was told to their plan, Hinata told them that a while ago she did not use her Byakugan to track them since a certain powder was put on her eyes to block it.

They try it first and grin that Hinata manage to activate it.

They all enter the Market where they all detected their sensei's signature chakra. But just like what they experience a while ago. They detect a lot of decoy but all of them did not trust it anymore.

With the use of logics, Byakugan, and their new abilities, they found their selves in the mountain of the Hokage's Faces.

"This is the last trace we've got. I'm sure they are here!" Kiba said. Akamaru and Kiba use their sense of smell and sense of hear to track them. Kiba can hear some fast heart beats near to him. Although the three Jonin' smell was already sealed, their movement was not so even Hinata and Shino can detect the nervous Kurenai who was on Third's Stone Face.

"We found you! Kurenai-sensei!" They all touch Kurenai as she become visible to them. She sigh and smile.

"Good job kids, but still you need to find Ashura and Indra," she said. Ashura was right, she will be the first one they will find out.

She saw where Ashura is. He was sleeping on the hair of the Fourth Hokage's stone face while Indra was leaning to one of the Second Hokage's Spiky hair while observing the three.

Hinata use hef new ability and Kiba his sense of hearing. Both Shino and Kiba track Indra while Hinata manage to track Ashura with the use of her instinct.

"Good job guys! I hope you learn a lot to this activity. We'll be back next week on Thursday to know if you improve a bit. Remember, teamwork is the key," both Ashura and Indra vanish as Kurenai assess her new born genin teams.

Although Kiba and Shino still argue, Kurenai can see that they are holding back and limit their arguement. She also saw how Hinata stop them when they are overboarding to each other even if she stutter a bit. Because of it, she became the referee of her two teammates.

"That two really had something," she ended their training and meet to the three for a dinner.

"So how was your day with the two? Did they change you genin team?" Asuma ask while eating his Yakisoba.

"Well, the three found a new abilities. Hinata can track someone using her institution without using her byakugan. She can unconsiously spread her chakra around her the more she focus the wider the radius she can spread her chakra. Kiba found himself also had a sharp sense of hearing. Although much weaker to his sense of smell but it was a lot stronger that other's sense of hear. Shink has a sense. By feeling his surrounding using his focus and chakra, he can predict something in a second. He can feel a presence if he lock it and can find it without using his insect. Hinata still stutter but she can now understandable and did not need to concentrate to her to understand her. Kiba and Shino still arguing but they are now holding back. In the second phase of the activity that Ashura and Indra prepare, they did not underestimate them and overestimate their abilities. In fact they create a perfect teamwork that time," Kurenai said making Gai and Asuma amuse.

"That two has a lot of trick in their sleeves huh? I'll look forward to them tomorrow," Asuma said.

"OH MY YOUTHFUL! WE FOUND A YOUTHFUL TREASURE!" gai said which is high pitch.

"I'll look for them now first and tell them that we'll meet in Yamanaka's flower shop," Asuma said and finish his last spoonful.

"Well, I already told them about that while waiting for the three to find their teammates," Kurenai said. Asuma smile and kiss Kurenai in cheeks.

"Thank you, Kurenai!" Kurenai blush a bit and Asuma order again. He decided to stay and chat to the two.

"Welcome," Kurenai said with a smile. The three stay to chat and laugh with each other.

On the Uzushiogakure, the real Ashura was still staying and the real Indra was still on Kirigakure. Ashura felt too frustrated since he can't complete his research to the Reanimation Technique.

He sigh and tried to calm his self. He abandon his research today and tried to walk to the Village. He thinks that he really needs it.

--*--