22

Marks body crashed to the floor, a trickle of blood lining the corner of his lips, his teeth stained lightly with crimson. A patch of red began to appear on his cheek which will turn into an ugly bruise in no time.

Yuri's eyes widened, stepping forward as instinct but Ten pulled her back immediately out of pure worry.

"Don't you dare talk about my brother as if he deserved to be dead" Jeno hissed, crouching on the floor and holding Mark by the collar.

"You haven't changed at all" Mark held himself up by his elbows

"You have no right to judge me" Jeno pulled Mark closer to his face, only to throw him back on the floor.

"All you know is violence Jeno. I know you want to punch me, then do it. Take the revenge, do whatever." He coughed, bringing himself back up again "Do exactly what your brother did to me; The same thing you turned a blind eye to. He was just a wimp greedy for violence"

Jeno rounded his fist back, eyes switching to the darkest shades of black. He wasn't going to sit there and listen to Mark shit on his brother. A second before he was about to plunge his fist into Marks face, a hand grasped over his fist and another around his wrist, stopping him.

"Don't" The girl breathed, firmly keeping her grip over his hands while Jeno looked so threateningly in Marks eyes. But Mark didn't seem too scared, it was like he knew Jeno so well that he knew this was coming.

"Let go" Jeno forced out, trying to break free from her grip. As mentioned before, she was strong, very strong.

"Get off him"

Jeno's eyes flashed towards Yuris, that never ending desire to create chaos burned in his eyes.

"Let go before I hurt you too" His words were harder than they usually were, but she wasn't affected all the same. She pursed her lips and took a breath in, wrapping her hand over his arm and twisting it with her other hand supporting his wrist, basically flipping him over while almost breaking his arm. Jeno thumped onto the ground, groaning at the pain as Mark scurried up in shock.

"You should've listened the first time" She brushed herself off. Miyoung suddenly flailed her arms coming from the crowd, rushing to help Jeno up "Yuri! Why did you do that, he's hurt!"

She scoffed, nudging Jeno by the leg amidst his constant groans of pain.

"He's alive" She shrugged, walking back to the stands and grabbing her bag.

"Yah!" Miyoung stamped her feet childishly, shoving Yuri weakly on the back. Yuri stumbled forward, holding in the immense need to start throwing kicks in Miyoungs direction.

Whipping around, she rose a fist to Miyoung which immediately made her shrink her away. Jeno lay on the floor, sinking in a numbness in his back but he had a tiny smile on his face. He wouldn't admit it, but she impressed him more and more everyday.

Yuri threw herself off the mat, shoving her foot into the dummy's face and then falling comfortably into a stance.

"You don't seem very happy today" Ten sighed, leaning back on his hands

"I'm not" She spun around and gave the dummy one hit to the stomach and another to the neck.

"Is it because of the fight between Mark and Jeno? You know those two have always had bad blood" Ten clicked his tongue, diving his fork into his salad.