7

"You'd think i'd start coping with you over time, but i think my hatred had just flown through the roof" She slammed the mop on the floor. They were lucky that they didn't have too many demerits added on, but just had to do a fortnight's worth of cleaning around the school. On top of that, they had to pay for the property damage: the broken shelf, broken glass, the ripped books...the list goes on

She was beyond pissed, thinking it was his fault that the shelf had toppled over, while Jeno blamed her for not standing up properly.

"Not my fault you're fat ass completely flipped over a whole shelf" He fired back, violently scrubbing the windows. Yuri had to go to the nurses office after the accident to check over her back, and she could barely bend her back now. And of course, she had to have an extra support brace to stop it from becoming worse.

"Ever since meeting you my luck has just plummeted down" She stuck out her fingers, laying them down one by one as she lists "Getting transferred to the royals, having to sneak into the teachers office at ungodly hours, having to pay an absurd amounts of money to the school, breaking my back....Not to mention my stress levels have risen to jesus and my ability to constrain myself is basically nonexistent"

"You're making it sound like i blew up your life" He scoffed

"But you have." She corrected herself "No, you didn't just blow it up, you installed nuclear time bombs and grenades, and hired 10 million soldiers to point Thompson M192 Machine Guns at me" She smiled at him "Your existence is the highlight of mine"

"I can call up for some therapy lessons to treat those anger issues of yours" He saw the amount of sarcasm she had in her smile, and immediately decided she was 110% different from most of the pushovers in school. Perks of a villain must I say.

"You know what you can do to apologise?" She threw the mop handle day, advancing towards him "Give me 1,552,084.90 won to pay off everything i have to, you know what, i'll make it easier for you. I'll just exclude the shelf and book fees..." she pulled out her phone "so that'll be 1,204,301.41 won instead"

"Yu-"

"I'll give you an acquaintance discount, so that'll be 1,200,000 won" She flipped her phone around to show him the numbers, rising her eyebrows "Deal?"

"You have issues" He moved away from her, going to clean the next window

"I already discounted it so much for you. A whole 352,082.90 won discount isn't a small sum" She groaned, stumbling over from him "You were the cause of my back breaking anyways"

"Don't push the blame on me when you fell on the shelf because of you're own stupidity" Jeno replied, dunking his cloth into the bucket of water, the liquid dotting her shirt. Jeno nodded his head at the droplets of water stained on her shirt "I can pay for a public laundry session if you'd like"

"Fuck off" She slid her phone back into her pocket. Jokes aside, there was no way a student could get that much money in a short period of time, and her parents probably didn't have a large amount of money either. Side characters don't earn as much money as main characters, yet all they do is exist for the main characters.

Walking back to the mop, she spotted a girl leant beside the door frame, eyeing Jeno down. It was her again, it was always her.

"That girl needs to learn from her mother. Like just go sleep for 100 years rather than pestering other people" She muttered, watching as Jeno immediately put down his work and strode over to her. The duo left the room as the door slid shut, enclosing Yuri by herself.

On Jeno's side, Sooyun had called him over after listening into Jeno's and Yuri's conversation.

"You can't be so hostile to her" Sooyun dead panned, brushing her fingers through her hair, the short strands flowing to a side. Sooyun broke a lot of royal main characters stereotypes, especially with her style.