4

"What?" It seems that the force of her mouth seemed to push the Dummy from its titling position right to the ground

"He kinda just...turned up in our class. i don't know why he's there, everyone was surprised." Ten shrugged "I mean he fits right in"

"That damned lollipop thief" She grabbed her duffel bag, and without even changing out of her uniform, she bolted for the exit. The boy with the sketch pad seemed to stand up, but already knew there was no way he was going to stop her.

Rushing past the hallways, everyone gave her a look in her taekwondo uniform as her feet pattered against the floor with rage, mind you, she was bare foot. Arriving at the door that connected the two sides together, she sucked in a breath and entered. There was a middle room where most students hang out since it was the room where both evils and royals seemed to mix together.

She had hoped Jeno was in there, knowing he'd probably hang out with his friends during breaks. Who would blame him, all his friends were royals.

Her eyes scanned the room, shamelessly busting into classrooms and different hangout corners. If there was going to be one person who knew anything about why they were getting transferred, it was going to be Jeno. Cinderella being one of the most famous Disney tale out there had its privileges, one being great shareholders of the school.

She spotted a familiar figure sitting in a circle with a number of people surrounding him, his smile vibrant like she remembered. Stomping her way towards him, she clenched her duffel bag "Where's Jeno"

Mark turned around, surprised to see her, but more surprised at her fit "Uh"

"Where's Jeno" She repeated, glancing at the cluster of people who either stared at her in distaste or just confusion.

"There" Mark pointed in the direction of the evils side of school, where the dark door was pushed open and out come the boy with the hoodie. Narrowing her eyes at him, she heavily trudged her way closer to him, grasping his wrist and dragging him up several flights of stairs to arrive at a small room with one massive window aligning a wall. It wasna sort of octagon kind of shape, with delicate patterns on the curtains and ancient stitches along the carpet. It even includes tapestry of the generations of tales before them.

The real tales

"Do you want me to vomit your lollipop back out at you" He grunted, looking around the foreign room and ultimately taking a seat beside the coloured window panes. The windows actually formed a magical blue butterfly, each piece placed together abstractly and casts a blue shadow to those who sit beside it.

This room was the room she had resorted to staying at when she wanted a quiet time off, and like a safe sanctuary. She would read storybooks here, exploring the real tales of who they are, the dark originals.

One of her favourites had always been the Little Red Riding Hood, an absolute classic.

"Don't fuck with me, did you get us both transferred?" She pried impatiently, watching him lean his head against the wall, the hood taking hostage of his eyes. She wasn't sure anyone had ever seen him without his hood.

"Use your head smartass, why would I get myself transferred to a dungeon looking asylum" He sighed "But on the contrary, I quite like it there"

"Look, I get that I'm basically like the Cinderella of your story and I'll find a way to change it but there's no need to be envious of me" Her ego was getting the better of her. Jeno scoffed, angling his head "Remember this, you're the supporting role in my story"

"Not anymore" she flopped down onto the floor "Things have completely gone west and we need to fix this. You're going to get me back into where I belong and we're going to fix the mishap with everyone's story"