13

"I'm fine" Her breaths were unstable, trembling in a thin shred of oxygen. But she forced herself up, and wiggled out of Jenos grip to stand on her own.

"Yuri" Her coach called from a distance, signalling to ask whether she was okay. Yuri nodded back

"I have a uh...project later today so I'll head off now" Yuri stated, nodding politely before rushing herself out the door with a slight limp to her rhythm

"Stop acting strong" Jeno caught up with her, attempting to help her where she only shrugged his hands off

"I'm fine, just leave me alone"

It was 4 in the morning, her face continuously scrunched up in pain as she refused to visit the Nurses office. Almost tumbling down the bunk bed, she clattered onto the floor with lips pursed in muffled groans. She didn't want to wake up her dorm mates, especially knowing they had the worse attitude if they were woken up in the middle of the night.

Her hand clutched her back, the other grasping the bunk bed frame as she lifted herself off the floor. The Nurses office was probably closed at this point, but the sparks of pain was beginning to wake up her and summon absolute hell onto her

"The convenience store should still be open" She shook her head, pulling herself towards the door. It was all about making it over there. A couple ice packs and snacks should be fine.

Opening the door, she forced herself down the dark alleyway, the dimmed lights creating a horror movie like aura yet she powered on. The pristine corridors always reminded her of the horror of perfection.

Yuri sighed, limping across the corridor towards the main entrance and pushing the grand doors open. The night was long, and the ribbons of silver that threaded through the canvas of the midnight seemed to be a never ending scarf.

She was doing fine walking until she heard a rustle in the leaves. She halted, eyes widened as her hands clenched into a fist. She was majorly disabled right now, and forgetting to bring her crutches was a big mistake—she was scared her crutches were going to make too loud of a noise and get her busted.

She would probably still able to beat whoever was following her, but she really would rather not injure herself further. Choosing escape, she quickened her pace, locating the light that emitted from a distance away. Problem is, she was very severely injured.

The footsteps behind her quickened too, faster than hers.

"Guess I cant hide anymore" She cracked her knuckles, whipping around and firing a punch in their direction. A hand grasp her wrist, stopping her as she noticed the familiarly textured hoodie.

Her reflexes kicked in as she went in for another hit but was blocked again and pulled towards him.

"I would personally counsel your violent tendencies" The figure smirked under the hoodie, nothing else visible besides his lips.

"What the hell are you doing following me at 4 in the morning" She pushed herself off him, using too much energy and almost toppled over again which result in using her injured foot to support herself. Bad idea.

Jeno grabbed her arm, stabilising her "I could ask you the same thing."

"I'm 90% disabled because of you're unlucky ass" She scoffed, dragging herself over to the bench with Jenos hand supporting her arm.