15

"Where are you going?" Sooyun asked, swinging of the branch of the tree with a flock of hair behind her

"Yuri's got her award ceremony today" He pulled his bag over his shoulder and smoothly lowered his hood over his eyes.

There was a subtle scoff from Sooyun "Yuri?"

Jeno paused for a second, his relaxed smile diminishing in a second "For the deal. Everything I do is for the deal"

The girl seemed to have gotten a satisfactory answer "I see you've almost completed stage 1 of our deal"

"I hope so" Stage 1 was going to be the smoother ride, and stage 2 was going to be the drop of it all.

"What are you doing tomorrow? Thought I'd give you your award bit by bit. Dinner?" Sooyun piqued again, a hand resting on Jenos shoulder as she spun circles around him in a slow waltz

"Uh" His eyes locked on hers "I have to attend...Yuris...taekwondo practice"

"At 7pm?" Sooyun stopped her steps, fingers curling around his shoulder; claiming him, possessing him.

"You'd be surprised how much she practices, especially with her broken leg. Odd one she is, trying to do taekwondo with a broken leg. And the other day she even tried to be all cool and bought the medical things off me when that was meant to be a gentlemanly gift for her-"

"Jeno" Sooyun harshly placed a finger on his chin and jerked it upwards "Are you hearing yourself right now?"

His mouth closed, eyes glistening into the pair he had fallen for before.

"Just...updating you" Horrible excuse.

"I dont care about her Jeno, I don't give another flying damn about how much she practices taekwondo or all the things she's done with you" Her hand clawed around Jenos cheek. With his dark slitted eyes of a wolf, staring right into the hallucination of a maiden.

The girl with the neon streaked hair leant forward with lips that brushed so provoking my into his ear

"Remember how the story goes: In the big bad wolf's eyes, the little red riding hood was nothing but a feast"

"You're not going to get an award" He deadpanned, tailing her as she pushed herself past the crowd with a limp. She wore a white blouse over a pair of black pants: simple, stylish, sophisticated. And also because she really only had two sets of clothes in her closet.

"I know, but I'd like to think I will" She shot a finger gun at him "It's about Le Confidence"

"La confidence, confidence ends with an e" He struggled to keep up with her despite her being majorly disabled. He too found himself having to bump a lot of shoulders and tip his head lower down to avoid people

"It's actually La confiance" A familiar voice rung behind Yuri as she reached the other end of the crowd at the audience seats. Turning around, she saw the same boy with Harry Potter glasses and gentle smile.

"Oh it's asian Ken" Her words came out faster than her mind

"Asian Ken, I'd say a better name than slenderman" Mark laughed as Ten came around the corner too. Jeno glanced at Mark, and the way his smile had always radiated so much happiness. It was hard not to envy his optimism, even harder to not envy him in general.

"If Marks Ken, wouldn't that make you Barb-" Ten directed a finger at her

"Shut it Kirby" She gave him a good slap on the back of his head