10

Mark Lee

Your everyday perfect, flawless, charming of the charmings. The one everyone wanted.

"Oh no" She also dropped her parchment "My luck is immaculate". Jeno looked up from his, following her gaze to Mark's, who was situated quite awkwardly in the middle of the hall.

Clenching his parchment closed, he quickly hid it behind him as he looked at her slowly dying expression.

"Mark Lee" He uttered, burning holes into Marks gaze. He was still stuck in the depths of his thought when he heard a loud thud next to him, flickering his eyes over to the girl who just bashed her head against the table out of frustration

"You don't look pleased" He stated the obvious, in which he almost got a fist to the face for.

"I'd much rather marry Ten over that Ken looking guy. And that's saying a lot" She lifted her head, hairs covering her face like she was cosplaying a witch who just woke up from bed. I mean, she wasn't far from it "Great he's coming this way" She grabbed her parchment in attempts to shield her face.

"You have fun" Jeno pushed himself off the stool, leaving the girl to suffer

"Piss off"

Having a bucket of bird poo dunked on your head first thing in the morning wasnt out of the normal, but was really testing her patience. It was only a moments of time before she completely snaps.

Bullying was something so pointless, after all, the one who's bullied has to endure a scar and the one who is bullying has to have a dirty reputation. It's a lose lose situation, yet some find such amusement in it that it's sad.

She's staying as she is, and she knows she's not weak. The 'pranks' were getting ridiculous, but she just gritted her teeth and refrained from drop kicking everyone in her class.

"Get a life" She shook her arms, letting the droppings litter the floor from her sleeve. At that time, Mark walked in on the sight, eyes widened.

"Yuri..." He began, quickly ushering to her to help brush off the waste over her. She was now going to smell like bird poo for the rest of the day, and that was anything but ideal.

"Don't" She resisted his help "You're not helping you're just rubbing it further in"

"Oh" He gulped "Uhm". Last night she had ran from him to avoid having to converse with her future Prince, and she still had no plans to talk to him.

Her eyes flickered up to all the snickering students, and a corner of her lips pulled up "I thank you for going through all that effort to collect bird poo. You know if you think about it logically, you guys touched more poo than i did so who's loss is it"

Realisation dawned on everyone as they looked at their hands

"And great, and thanks for letting me who's responsible for that shit" She located everyone who looked down at their hands, marking their face in her mind to get revenge sooner or later

Mark blinked, an impressed breath leaving his lips as she pushed past him to head back to her dorm.

As she strides down the corridor, she passed the evils alley, catching Jeno's eye as they brushed past each other. Jeno halted, grasping her wrist as she was about to slide past without acknowledging his existence