27

Yuri kept her head down, mind clogged with thoughts as she threw a kick into the air. She was alone, and she really hoped it stay like that. Her body was overwhelmed with anger, confusion, frustration and it all just was a mess.

She let out a ripping yell as she threw a sequence of punches at the dummy, basically knocking it straight over. Her breaths were heavy with stress, beads of sweat lining her forehead and sticking the baby hairs to her skin.

She didn't give time to recover before going back to several kicks and punches with such power that the dummy fell straight over and the room echoed with her voice. At this rate, she would destroy her body. Having nonstop trained for the past 2 hours without break, she was going to drain herself.

Stopping for a single moment, she breathed heavily, eyes blinking to clear the tears that she knew were going to swell up soon. She could not cry, she would not let herself.

"Fuck" She grasped her chest, crashing down to the floor in exhaustion as the breaths that escaped her lips became shallower. This had never happened to her before, but it was only natural after intensely stretching her body.

Her eyes shot around, and then flickered to the glass door that was locked. She saw two royals at the door, banging at the door to get her attention.

Yuri knew what was now coming

Forcing herself up, she ran towards the door only for the royals to lock it with one click. What a good day for her. The bullying was back, but with everything that was going on, she didn't know how long she was going to able to stay unaffected.

Placing her hands on the glass door in hopelessness, she slid down the door and let herself drown in silence.

Yuri had always considered herself as someone strong and fearless, lacking the want to back away and always using her fists when words weren't enough. But now, she felt as useless as every single one of those royal cockroaches. She felt drained, distant from the persona she had always possessed.

Letting out a long needed sigh, she hit her head against the wall. But yet again did no tears fall from her eyes. Her fingers were balled right into a ball as if she could squeeze all the frustration out.

She knew her mother wasn't the one who messed up the script, but she hated herself for suspecting her before. The consistent bullying use to be this simple buzzing in her ear, but today, it was suffocating.

She wanted to run, so far that she fell out of this world. Off to the horizon where the sun meets the river and towards a paradise that she could only dream of. Sometimes, she wished to be down there, with the children who were manipulated by the fantasy tales.

She sometimes wished to be manipulated by such legends because she too, had wanted to believe that everything they do was sunshine's and rainbows. She wanted to believe for once, that everything will be OK as long as she slept and let her mind run their daily errand.

Releasing a breath, she staggered up. She wasn't done with training; and she wasn't going to leave until her head completely blurred. This is how her worries fade away, just by pushing herself past the limits and destroying herself.

Picking up the dummy, she stood into her posture and hit the side again, then jumped and gave the dummy a foot to the face. Each kick was done with masked pain, and she yelled away her worries through every kick.