20

"Who's blazer is that?" One of her dorm mates asked, clambering onto their bunk with a packet of chips in hand. She was the daughter of Prince Hans, making her quite attractive, but also royally evil.

Hence why she dormed with Yuri.

Unluckily for the girl, her dorm mate caught her fathers personality, and it wasn't always great living with her. She was the usual basic chick of every high school.

"Jenos" The moment his name came of her mouth, her door mate—Miyoung, rushed down her bunk to grasp the blazer.

Yuri looked at her with a judgmental look, but let the girl run her fingers over the material nevertheless

"I'm going to head to the laundry and wash this" She pulled a smile, taking the blazer from under Miyoungs hand. Yuri took a couple steps towards the door when her dear friends voice stopped her.

"Wait!" Miyoungs voice had always been plastically cute "You need to see Jeno tomorrow to give him the blazer right? Could you give this to him too? Say it's from Kyung Miyoung"

Yuri took the pink coloured envelope given to her, nodding while holding in her cringe. She quickly bid a goodbye and decided to just slide the letter into the bag she was planning to put the blazer in so she wouldn't forget on the day.

"I don't understand how anyone could even like that jerk." She shivered at the thought, and walked into the laundry to clean Jenos soaked blazer.

She didn't really care if she creased his blazer, after all, he gave it to her by will. She didn't even know why she was washing it for her, maybe it's just respect or human decency.

Either way, she still wanted to punch him, like always.

Strolling with a rare smile on her face down to the community hangout lobby, she swung the bag in great motions as she skipped down the corridors to find Jeno.

Luckily, she was able to find him quick enough before more people start whining behind her back about how she ruined their perfect fairy tale lives.

He was with the group of Royals, as always.

"Yah Lee Jeno" She yelled from across the corridor. This caught the attention of a couple bystanders, mostly because no one shamelessly calls Jenos name so loud the teachers in the staff room could probably hear. It was as if Jenos name was a forbidden word or something.

"Here" She slowed down and stuck her hand out for him to take the bag. A chorus of 'oo's rung out amongst his friends, some even shoving him teasingly. She rolled her eyes, but she was too happy today to waste energy in having an argument with them.

"What's this" Jeno took the bag negligently, glancing down to see what was inside.

"Your blazer" She had thought this was just a fly by comment, but it seemed as though the wanderers around her were also interested. Now on top of the annoying 'oo's, there came an orchestra of whispers. She chose to ignore it.

"What were you guys doing yesterday?" Haechan nudged Jeno. Now this time, Jeno chose to ignore this question.

"You could've just given it back to me. You went through so much trouble to wash it and put it in a nice bag. Does that mean anything to you?" Jenos lips tweaked into a smirk.

"Don't flatter yourself. This is just human decency" Yuri patted Jeno briefly on the shoulder, returning a smile and walking off with a sloppy wave.