21

"Jeno-" Yuri stomped her way towards the group of boys, but when she hadn't even taken two steps forward, his friends began to whistle at Jeno.

Jeno gave her a smug smirk, hands slotting into his pocket.

"Waiting for my answer to your letter?" He rose an eyebrow, acting as if he knew everything. Quite frankly, he knew the exact opposite to what was actually going on

"No" She couldnt stand the confidence with him "Can you just...let me talk"

"You can't take it back now" He looked at her and oh how much she hated that gaze. That stuck up his own ass look.

"I'm not taking it back...no wait, I'm not but I kind of am" She wanted to bash herself after she said that. She just dogged herself further into this whole situation.

"Liking me isn't a crime Yuri" He lessened the distance between the two, his nose scraping against hers.

"Kind of is...what am I say?" She wanted nothing but to jump off a cliff. Even her brain wasn't working with her. Taking a deep breath to properly compose her words, she looked him straight in his umber eyes and asked with as much politeness as she could muster "Can we talk, in private"

"Sure" His smirk spread but he distanced from her and gestured for her to take the lead. Yuri pursed her lips, taking them to the tower she had taken them on one of the first moments they've met.

He distinctively remember the Little Red Riding Hood tapestry: the dark story of the innocent fairytale.

"So" She put her hands together when they were safely in the enclosed tower. Before she could even speak another word, Jeno took slow steps towards her, her stumbling backwards with every step Jeno took

He was doing this again.

Her back hit a bookshelf, hands together with a frustrated expression falling over her face. Placing his hand above her head against the shelf of the book shelf, he glanced down at her.

She could've sworn he took a glance at her lips.

"Cant believe you actually gave in to the deal" As if he couldn't get any closer, he did. Yuri thought he was going to reject the letter even if it was from her, but she was now confused. There was no way, right?

As if he was about to lean in to kiss her, he muttered a couple words "But I wouldn't mind-"

"That was from Miyoung"

She cut it like a knife against a piece of paper. The fragility of the situation broke just like that, and something shattered in Jeno. He didn't know what it was, but it didn't feel good; he felt betrayed even.

"What?" He halted all movement, fluttering his eyes up to hers. Even though his orbs were the darkest of browns, there seemed to have a pit of fire alight in it, looking for the next fuel for destruction.

"Miyoung told me to give the letter to you but I forgot I put it into the bag and then you just wouldn't let me talk and" she took a deep breath "yeah"

"Oh" He pushed himself off "Tell her I decline"

"She's a good person and thing is, she doesn't even care if it's a two week fling. Besides having horrible grades and a bad temper, I know for sure she'll treat you well, better than any of your other Royal flings" She pulled him back, attempting to convince him.

"I said no" He pushed Yuri off him

"C'mon Jen-"

"I said no" His volume rose so many tones she dropped his arm immediately.