6

She rushed into the room, grabbing Ten by the shoulders and shaking him

"I'm alive!" She yelled, receiving some side eyes but she didn't care; she made it through a week of that wretched place. Ten shoved her hands off him, leaning towards her ear.

"You're technically a royal now and you know how weird it is for a royal and a evil to converse" He whispered

"Alright who brainwashed you" She straightened her back, folding her arms over.

"I'm not wrong" He stated, Yuri rolling her eyes and attempting to take a seat in the place she had usually sat in, but instead, she almost sat on top of someone. Shocked, she spun around to see the same girl with short black hair and fierce eyes staring right back at her.

"Looks like you've got to find another seat" Her voice was the same: cold, dead, blank. Yuri didn't even know the name of this girl, but she was already getting the chills from her, and they weren't good chills. Chills of menace and demise. Although, when has black belt Yuri ever lost to some intimidating looking girl.

But at the same time, she didn't really care about what seat she sat in. She only really sat there to be next to Ten.

"Thanks for pointing that very not obvious fact out" She cocked a sarcastic smile at Sooyun, and left to sit in the seat behind a lean body. She recognised it straight away, I mean, who wouldn't, it's just a black rectangle.

"Ew I'm in a 1 metre radius with slenderman" She muttered to herself, but Jeno heard anyways. He lifted up his lips, dipping down his head to let a chuckle through a nose. The class began soon enough, she was bored out of her mind half way through, mindlessly spinning her pen around her finger.

They were taking a mixed class right now for both evils and royals, hence why everyone was packed in the room. These classes were the worst, because the atmosphere was constantly as tense as a slinky. If you stretch it, it'll go bazonkas.

Then a scrunched piece of paper flew onto her book, her eyes staring at it for a couple seconds before picking it up and unscrunching it

How are you liking the view

His handwriting was messy and careless, like she expected. Writing something back, she threw it in front of her for it to skim over Jenos head to land on his notebook.

I don't have the hots for Slenderman

The paper soon came back after Jeno wrote a response.

Teacher kinda reminds me of fatter Slenderman

She threw it back

No the teacher looks like a turtle mixed frog dressed up for halloween but at the same time cosplaying Santa during Spring and looks like he's been down so many chimneys his hair decided to be one with the ash.

He didn't write one back.

"Any volunteers to collect homework?" The teacher announced, bringing her attention to him instead. The following event that occurred was most probably the worse mistake of her life. Jeno's hand shot up, in which the teacher agreed, and Jeno came around to collect the books from the first row first.

Everyone was shocked to see Jeno's hand in the air. He never participated in class, especially for something as pointless as collecting books.

When it came to Yuri, he smirked, grabbing her book eagerly. Not only that, but he teasingly showed the piece of paper she wrote dissing the teacher, and then shoved it in between her book.

"Constructive criticism" He mouthed to her, and walked to the following desk.

Her jaw fell open, knowing her life was about to end.