3

"As far as I'm concerned my profile says villain. Disney villain. Does those words not correlate with the fact that i do not in any way have a connection to that place?" She may have let her mouth run a little too much. The teacher looked at her with an unwavering stare, as if the words didn't process with him whatsoever

"I'll suggest pack your things up, we'll need to move you over before period 1" He glanced at her, turning around to step back on his podium, but her hand caught on his wrist

"No no no you can't be serious. I'm literally...the daughter of the daughter of a fat woman wanting attention from some fake ass prince!" She was now insulting herself, that's how desperate she got.

"Miss Yuri, I want to kindly ask you to let go and comply with the rules before I start adding demerits"

She let go, cursing at him before throwing herself at her desk to grab her things. She was going to find her way to back to her own story and her own path, not some fucked up version of a tale that isn't meant to belong to hers.

"Where are you g..." Ten asked, reaching a hand to her, grasping the strap of her bag. Ten could be considered one of her closer friends just because their personality had fit quite well. Their parents both were meant to be these rude bitches with nothing to do with their life, but that was all staging. Most Villain parents were decent, but it's up to how much they want their children to be engaged in their storybook future.

On the other hand, the royals parents were...narcissistic, snobby and could really care less about their children's life as long as they do what they're told to when they grow up. They already know that their life is going to be perfect from there on, so why the hassle?

Not all fairytales reflect to their true identity

This year, things seemed to have changed, for both the good and the bad.

"Going to Barbies Parlour" She replied with a hint of annoyance in her voice, grabbing the last of her book

"Oh" Ten stifled his laugh; that's what they've been calling the royal side of school for a while now "Wait why?"

"If i knew I would've given them a whole debate about why i do not belong there whatsoever" She pulled a fake smile "Bye"

She let her friends eyes linger on her as she left the scene, glaring at the teacher before exiting the room to see one of the royals teachers waiting for her outside the room. Hair slicked, eyes large, crescent moon glasses and a pair of small butterfly like lips.

They glanced at each other in mutual disgust, before she lead the way through the empty hallways. She liked strolling along the dark alleyways and dim lights of their side of school, and her eyes werent physically ready to see white, gold and ugly ugly colours splashed everywhere.

She passed the main hall, as a grand door was pushed open to see another empty hallway lined with marble and curtains of red with golden edges. Yuri hesitated before entering, but thought that sacrificing her dignity was better than earning a bucket load of demerits.

As they walked down the squeaky clear floor, she passed a familiar body, eyes attaching to the black of his hoodie. He was the only dark contrast in the ever bright place.

She rose her eyebrow up in realisation as she pulled the lollipop out from her lips, sticking it at Jeno with her jaw fallen open. Jeno was still shielded by his hood, but she could see a slight glint of mischief in his black irises.

He reminded her of a wolf, dark and mysterious but confident and luring. His skin was thick and his eyes glistened with the wicked sense of destruction.