1

PART ONE
BEDTIME STORIES

CHAPTER ONE
THE SLIPPER

Our favourite Disney fairy tales: Snow White, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Mulan, Tangled...the list just goes on and on. Whether you like the cliche main characters, or the villains that scare the children off. Every single one of them starts with a Once Upon A Time, and ends with a Happily Ever After.

The princess falls in love with the prince, the protagonist saves the world. It's like the remake of Harry Potted besides the fact that the good guys are always the chosen one. The bad ones? Just a better looking version of Voldemort.

Though, what if the stories are perhaps...alternated?

A world were Snow White never ate the apple, the Little Mermaid did not wish for feet, Mulan never went to war, Rapunzel never escaped her castle and...Cinderella's foot did not fit. Would your beloved Disney Princess dreams be crushed, would you perhaps prefer the villains over the protagonists?

Your role models, life-long heroes, just disappear in your childish heart like poof?

Would our bedtime stories, become something sardonic, unforgiving and scarring for kids to read?

Just imagine, Cinderella's step sister, the ugly son of a bitch, sliding into the glass shoe that belonged to Cinderella, then marrying the prince that was written for Cinderella's tale. Funny, right?

A school, that housed generations among generations of Disney characters and their sons and daughter, situated in the middle of a land where the structures and buildings are built by children's dream's and wishes. If you think hard enough about it, it could be considered invasion of privacy, or perhaps even...child slavery?

But what if...just what if...one tinsy tiny mistake, changes the storyline, of our greatest tales to ever live.

From Happily Ever After to The End

From a magical disney tale, to a cunning story of sacrifice and torture

From a bedtime story, to a midnight story

It's all just a child's dream, isn't it?

There he is, head buried down, black hair buried by a hood and hands dug deep inside pockets. Head phones in and eyes stuck to the floor.

He was always like this, quiet, and dare I say mysterious. No one had heard him utter more than 3 words and it was a surprise if anyone had even seen his face behind the hood. He was said to look like mutated Sonic The Hedgehog, or even Kirby but taller and asian. Those who have seen him, said he was the definition of a prince. Revised version of korean Ken if you must.

Though the ones who had made eye contact with him, had been lured in, only for them to escape from him with their body filled with tears.