8

"I don't know what you're trying to do but lying to my damn face and pretending to be a hero isn't my cup of tea" She took a breather "I hate liars, I hate prince charmings, i hate people who do things with ill intentions and i hate people like you"

People like you

He grasped her wrist, slamming her towards the wall with eyes full of fury and rage.

"Say that again and I will snap your head in half" He snarled, tightening his grip on her wrist

Remorse was stripped of her mind when it came to situations that were hungry for impulsive decisions

"I hate people like you" Her words stung, and she was never one to back out. His grip tightened to the point it began to sting, his fingers engraving a mark around her wrist. She winced, and he saw the flash of pain, but they say rage blinds the innocent.

No matter how she looked at it, his eyes always reminded her of wolves. The dangerous creatures who howl at the moon while seek for their prey. Yet such elegantly flawed creatures.

They were the balance of danger and protection, and she yearned it

"What? You're going to give up the deal now? I'm not a pushover like you thought?" She did slightly regret provoking him, knowing there will be a bruise around her wrist tomorrow but too late for that. And her back felt like it was ready to commit suicide after being so harshly thrusted against the wall.

Jeno angled his head, leaning closer to graze his lips over her ear

"I can do things to your heart you don't even know about" He placed two fingers on her pulse "Like now"

It was beating, so fast. She didnt even know it was beating this fast until she put her mind on it. It was beating at a disgusting speed. She hated it, just when her ego was getting her somewhere, she was pushed right back down

Again, she felt his grip continuing to tighten around her wrist. It was bearable, but it did hurt.

"Let go of me" She breathed, the breath running along his skin

"Scared?"

"You're hurting me"

Silence

But the moment he released his grip ever so slightly, Yuri grabbed the back of his arm, twisting it and flipping him over so that she cornered him against the wall, arm pressed up against his throat

"You're hurting my ego bitchass" she spat "I can't make your heart beat fast, but i can make it stop, so find a different hobby"

She released her arm off his throat, where Jeno almost staggered forwards, grasping for air. This was getting funner and funner, and Yuri was enjoying her time during this deal.

Walking away, she let her figure disappear into the distance until she let out a couple painful 'ow's as she hopped around on the spot, grasping at her wrist that was burning a hole into her flesh. Her back felt like it was broken more than it was already has she winced and limped her way back to her classroom.

Thankfully Jeno didn't see that, or she would never forgive herself.

Clutching her back, she gave up on adjusting her back brace as she exited the bathroom and walked down the familiar polished floors. She had to prevent herself from vomitting every time her eyes had to go through the pain of looking at the endless amount of marble down the corridor.

"I feel like Mario on steroids" She groaned. She should've gone to the nurses office right after arguing with Jeno but her dignity told her that royals watching her walk down the corridor of shame towards the nurse office equaled defeat so she decided against that.