12

She dived her hand into her closet, pulling out her uniform and throwing it into her duffle bag. There were less than 5 minutes till the competition, and she was risking her leg for that 2 hour competition where she'll only be on for 6 minutes in total.

Pulling the bag over her shoulder, she advanced towards the main exit, passing Ten who was just on his way to his dorm. Grasping his arm, she leant towards his ear

"Reveal where my taekwondo competition is and I'll ruin you" She whispered, and set off, exiting the main door.

"Where are you g..." Yangyang trailed off as he lifted himself from the couch in the recreation room. Him and the other boys were playing 8 ball while Jeno lazed around with his phone clutched in hand, hoodie over his head and himself glued onto the stool besides the broken TV.

He had just gotten up from the spot he had sat in for the past 2 hours and finally slid his phone in his pocket.

"To win my deal" he replied casually, exiting the room and leaving the rest confused, not that they really gave that much of a damn.

Venturing down the narrow hallway, he found the directions to get to the competition arena written on a sticky note in his pocket. He had jotted down the directions as soon as she left just in case he had forgotten.

He knew she went to the competition, knowing her personality, she wouldn't give up a simple golden medal over a broken ankle.

Following the directions, he faced the narrow alleyway she had mentioned, but he furrowed his brow the moment he stepped in. There was something about the aura of it that gave him chills, it felt a bit...off.

Finding his way down it, he turned his head left expecting to see some sort of building, but he was directly met with a cemetery, a long thick pointed gate guarding the area while the spirits of the dead roamed within it.

A cemetery in their world housed the forgotten tales, such as Fantasia, The Black Cauldron, Home and the Range and many, many more. They were tales that weren't passed down like they should've, and was rarely recreated or needed. As much as they deserve the recognition, they just never gained it for some odd reason.

"Of course" He lifted his chest up for it to fall straight down "Of course she gave me directions to a cemetery"

He scrunched up the note, hands balling into a fist as he stared at the cemetery hopelessly. He had once feared this cemetery before, knowing a tale as famous as Cinderella had the possibility of ending up with some tragic back story. Then he'll just be a forgotten legend without a future: a myth. He was afraid, more afraid than those with stories that were less well known.

He didn't want to be a mere piece of faded memory.

Taking a deep breath in, he pulled out his phone and dialled her without another hesitation. It did have a couple rings, before it picked up.

"Where are you"

"Dorm"

"Definitely explains the crowd of people yelling in the background."

"So my dorm mates can't yell?"

"You're at your competition aren't you" He clicked his tongue, heading back the same way he came