2

Within a second, murmurs and dramatic gasps reverted off the walls, the hall becoming chaos within a second. There were even some that began to ball their eyes out, and some had even 'fainted'.

She slowly took the lollipop out of her mouth, eyes grazing over the inked words again and again, until it was engraved in her head. But she didn't seem to be the only one possessing a book with change.

She glanced to the side of her, scanning over Smow Whites story in which Snow White did not eat the apple.

This is absurd...

Then she turned again, reading Alice in Wonderland, as expected, it wrote in clear words that Alice never went down the rabbit hole.

How...

She flipped through the rest of her book frantically, eyes busy. If everyone's storyline changed, this changes everyone's future too. They were no longer on the same path they have been on for decades, now, it was just a distorted plot that makes not sense, stereotypically.

She approached the end of the book, the big bold letters of THE END splashed across the page, a little butterfly perched on the top right corner of the letter D.

That wasn't what broke her, it was the fact that she was suddenly the protagonist of the story. It was her, arms linked with a prince charming. Her, daughter of Anastasia Tremaine - youngest sibling of cinderella's step sister - was the Cinderella of...Cinderella.

She didn't want this, in fact, she dreaded this. No way does she want to catch herself in a disgusting cliché only suited for those who are of royalty. But the prince...did that perhaps change too?

Here's usually how prince charming works. There are multiple prince charmings across classic Disney Princess books, and in this world, the Prince Charmings interchange. It would be rather disturbing marrying your own brother. Daughter of Snow White will not be marrying son of Snow White, instead, probably one of the other Prince Charmings in the mix. It was a weird concept, but marrying your own sibling was weirder, so it wasn't entirely flawed.

Therefore, if she was now taking Cinderella's position, who the hell was her so-called Prince Charming?

What a disgusting phrase

She didn't even want to think about it.

"Who..." Her eyes attached to the principal's panicked self, rushing around on his podium while trying to calm the students below him.

Then the principal gave a same smack on the mic, silencing everyone with a massive thump through the speakers.

"I had a message that came through" He cleared his throat "According to our source, Cinderella's story had a bit of a mix up and created a small...mistake in the plot. We cannot confirm which character had switched their lines or messed with the staging, but we will make sure punishment is carried out when we have successfully investigated the case thoroughly"

Everyone's eyes shot to Yuri, even though she evidently was not the main character of Cinderella. If anyone, it would've been Jeno, yet...everyone's gaze was on her.

"Please proceed with your classes as usual. For now, please be prepared for your story to have a small change. But do not panic, we will get this sorted and give you further instructions."

With that, the students burst in chatters of fury, many giving her a side eye of disgust. She scoffed, they were basing their opinions off accusations.