24

CHAPTER 6
SHATTERED DREAMS

"Jeno!" A girl came running up to him as Jeno stabbed at his food, the thoughts of yesterday night kept swarming back at him as if it was nothing but a dream. They hadn't talked, or even mentioned their chat that night. A chat that was engraved forever in his mind.

"She's back" He murmured, looking at the girl with a single blonde streak in her hair.

"Where did you go yesterday? We were meant to go on a date!" Miyoung grasped his arm, shaking it to get his attention on her.

That tone in her voice, he hated it.

"I never said we were" Jeno scoffed, shaking her off.

"But-" Her eyes were watering up. Unable to stand it anymore, Jeno stood up and looked directly at Miyoung. Before he could say a word, he noticed Yuri walk towards his lunch table with a tray of food in hand. Making a rather irrational decision, he hooked his arm around Miyoung and pulled her closer as him and Yuri made eye contact.

She was beside Ten, who just noticed what she was staring at.

"Hey Ten" She whispered, shooting lasers at Jeno "Let's go sit with Mark". Not even a second after that phrase, she turned to Ten and pulled a smile, dragging him across the room to plant his butt besides Mark.

Mark flinched in shock, shooting his eyes at the two. Mark usually sat with the group of Royals, and today was no different.

The moment the two villains sat down, the whole atmosphere froze

"Hello?" Son of Rapunzel, Jaemin, was the first to speak. It was an understatement to say the Royals were terrified of her. She remembered the day the Royals soaked her on the award stage; she had yet to give the video in to the principal.

"Hi" She stabbed her food

"Why is a vill-" This time it was the son of Peter Pan, Renjun, who received a hard shove to the side by Mark. He gave Yuri a welcoming smile, and offered for the girl to sit closer to him.

Ten chuckled, taking a seat besides Yuri while devouring his food at an inhumane speed.

"Is everything alright?" Mark asked out of genuine concern, glancing at her shoving food down her throat

"Perfect" She replied. She glanced her eyes up expecting to see Jenos pair of eyes staring back at her, instead, he was no longer there anymore. But in fact, there stood Miyoung, alone.

Jeno grasped Sooyun's wrist, dragging her across the hallway towards the forest that the Evils usually hang out in. They ventured past the main area into a field of cherry blossom trees and a long bridge that stretched across the river bend.

This was the place most confessions happen, but there had been rarely any confessions lately due to the whole destined partner mix up. Therefore, it was deemed a safe place to talk.

"Haven't been here in a while" Sooyun smiled, glancing around at the pink blossoms that fell down like fairy's that waltzed in their pink haven.