28

CHAPTER 7
LE VALSE DE L'AMOUR

Yuri pushed open her door, her body aching from the workout yesterday. She felt as if her whole body was bruised and her breathing becoming shallower. But health problems never stopped her.

It was the morning after what happened yesterday, and she had no idea how she was ever going to face Jeno after 'embarrassing' herself yesterday.

Her eyes were swollen and there were no way she could get through the day without Ten or Jeno realising. So hiding under a hood Jeno style, she rushed her way to the classroom with books clutched to her chest.

"Hello" A voice was rung in her ear and before she knew it, a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her against her locker.

"I don't want to talk to you today" She tried to lower her head further down as she attempted to barrow through his arm.

"Why?" He cocked his head to the side

"Move" She shoved him aside, but her shoulder was pushed back in place

"Don't you have anything to say to me?" He asked, so confidently that she just wanted to roll her eye all the way to the back of her head

"Could you stop" She threw her head up to look at him "I'm already embarrassed as it is"

"No need to be embarrassed in front of me" He continued to tease.

"How do I make you shut up" She sighed, running a rough hand through her hair.

"Easy, date me" He rose an eyebrow and a small smile spread across his lips

She looked at him "No can do" She grabbed his arm, twisted it and flipped them around, pressing his face against the wall with her arm pressed at the back of his head, locking him in place.

"You really need to stop doing that"

"Straight back at you"

Sooyun walked the hallways, mind full of the conversation between Mark and Yuri. There had to be some sort of cruel story to break Yuri and Jeno up; there always was one when it came to ill-fated love.

She headed down the pathway, her hair flapping against her head as she approached the alleyway beside the school. She was quick to spot the one she was looking for when she heard a loud thump against the wall.

Licking her lips, she walked in with her boots clicking against the ground and her hand dug deep into her pockets, the black jacket around her messy school uniform enhanced her whole intimidating aura.

"Long time no see, Jeonghun" She leant against the wall to watch a poor high school kid flop against the wall and his bag scattered across the floor. The boy wiped his lips, flashing his eyes up at her.

"Scram" Jeonghun said to the high schooler on the floor, in which he listened obediently and ran away

"Here" Sooyun passed him a bottle of water, which he did take, but rather warily. Sooyun wasn't one to just turn up to greet someone.