5

inspired by 'Tempted'

CHAPTER TWO
THE FIRST BRANCH

Yesterday leaves, today a bucket of water tipped inside her locker with a sponge squashed right on top of her notebook. She pursed her lips, disregarding it as she pulled the sponge out and threw on the floor. Her books were soaked, but she knew they were hungry for her reaction, so she gave them none.

She felt a presence next to here, and the figure next to her crouched down and held the sponge to her

"That's littering" His voice rung in her ear, in which she gave him no attention and scoffed.

"It's not littering if it's not garbage" She grunted "Throw it in the janitors closet for me"

"Not unless you come"

She halted, and regurgitated "I'll go myself" She snatched it out of his hand, and gave him a fake smile. Of course, Jeno followed her and she had expected it, so when she entered the janitors closet, she closed it in his face, and chucked the sponge into the bucket.

"I'll have 7 minutes of heaven with myself thanks" She held the door closed, but little did Jeno know, she was pretty strong. Yes the handle struggled for a bit, but she was able to hold it close against Jenos will. He looked stunned for a second, but not necessarily surprised.

"This isn't how you thought it would go right?" She knew she was going to win this deal one way or another. Jeno was no way her type, not that she really had a type. In a school like this, you can't afford to have a type. You either end up with some perfect prince or you don't end up with anyone.

"You'll give in eventually" He seemed confident, but any normal person knew Jeno only ever hit on royals, never a villain.

"You dream big" And she swung the door open, the metal whacking Jeno on the nose as he stumbled back, Yuri stepping out and apathetically returning to her locker.

Jeno clutched his nose, groaning at the searing pain.

"You're lucky I haven't taken a picture yet" She took out all of her drowning notebook, carefully placing them in her arms. There wasn't much she could do besides go back to her dorm and just put it out to dry.

"You're so done" Jeno supported himself with one hand pressed against the wall and the other desperately trying to stop blood spilling from his nose. It was almost end of break, and before you know it, there's going to be flocks of students rushing to their lockers.

"Remember the goal was for me to fall in love with you" She cupped his face between her right hand, a knowing smirk on her face. Jeno tried to hiss at her, but the thick liquid threatening to spill from his nose was ruining it.

"Better luck next time" She squeezed his cheek, and left him with a blood nose next to the janitors closet and a locker that smelled like seaweed.

"Hey" It was Mark, the perfect, dashing, handsome Mark Lee. Like any other of the Charmings, he always had the smile that melted anyone who laid eyes on him. Yuri was an exception, although she couldn't lie and say he wasn't mildly good-looking, because he really was.