30

"You what!?" Ten spat out his food as her feet hit the floor, holding her stance.

"I'm amazing right" She turned to him "Even Jeno couldn't resist. Let's see, this is the 12th-"

"12th?" A figure walked in, the bell twinkling notifying them. Yuri recognised that voice, spinning around and letting a smile spread across her lips.

"12 what? Boyfriends?" He walked closer to her, his arm going to wrap around her waist, pulling her towards his chest.

"No" She flickered her eyes between his "12 secret admirers, 15 boyfriends and 20 husbands"

"Ew" Ten stood up, taking his sketchbook and pulling a face of disgust "Get me out of here you guys are disgusting"

Yuri watched as Ten scurried out with his head dunked underneath his sketchbook to avoid blessing his eyes with the view. Ten and Yuri had actually thought Ten was going to be the first to date someone, as someone who's filled with a kind aura and would do everything to keep their loved ones safe. Yuri on the other hand, was the most impulsive, egotistic, violent and narcissistic person they had in school-- besides Jeno that is.

Yuri never lacked confidence and she always took down problems with a smirk on her face, that may have been a reason why Jeno fell so easily. The two were dating, of course, but the deal never seemed to leave Jeno's mind. He needed to make it clear that it was ended.

But, wouldn't it be safer to just let time bury it?

"Now that he's gone" Jeno took a step forward, angling his head down.

"This is making you seem desperate" She joked, flickering her eyes up and down, scanning his skin that had barely a single flaw. She had always found his eyes very menacing, but now, she found them a bit manipulating. In their dark abysses, she could search for nothing but a word of death; the whole colour and the way it trembles had always done nothing but scare people off. Hence why she now deemed it as manipulating because behind it all, was just a wolf of white fur and a sad growl.

Jeno's hood slung down his forehead a bit, concealing half of his eye and his lips were the only thing fully visible to her. Of course it was tempting, but she enjoyed the thought of playing with Jeno. If you don't play with the player, you'll only let the player play you.

"It doesn't matter. We're alone" He pulled her in but instead, she stopped him

"Don't move" Her eyes glinted as her hands moved up to touch the rim of his hood, bringing it down to rest against his back. His hair was exposed once again, the dim of the centre lights ever so slightly enhancing the muddy red.

"That's much better" She flashed her eyes back at Jeno, in which he returned a soft smile and a subtle exhale from his nose. He didn't even flinch the moment his hood was pulled off, not even a single sign of retaliation. He trusted her, and that was something hard to get nowadays.

Running her fingers along his scar that stretched along his forehead down to his eye, the light smile on her lips never disappeared. She never thought of it as some sort of trauma, rather, some sort of curiosity that was so alluring it didn't slowly suck her in, it completely yanked her into it.

"Now can we..." His eyes were forever stuck on her lips.

"Desperate asshole" She mumbled. The moment their noses scraped against each others, the twinkle of the door forced them apart. Yuri shoved Jeno so hard he almost toppled to the ground. At the door was Sooyun with irritation across her lips and eyes that pointed guns at Yuri.

"You could've knocked" Yuri brushed her hand down her uniform in an attempt to rid of the sweat

"This is a public facility I don't have any reason to" She moved her attention to Jeno, noticing his exposed scar "You don't have your hood on"