Christmas eve

Today was christmas eve and you woke up to a beautiful winter day. It was snowing and you were warm and comfortable in your bed. You turned on some christmas music and got dressed in comfy clothes and then picked up your room. You then headed out of your room to get breakfast. "Morning baby" you hear a familiar voice say behind you. You turn around to see Bakugo yawning and rubbing his eyes. "Morning katsuki" you say, going up and hugging him. "How did you sleep last night" you ask looking up at him. "Fine" he responds looking down at you. He then kissed your forehead and you closed your eyes and smiled. 

You and Bakugo made some pancakes since no one else was in the kitchen. You had put on some more christmas music and you sang along to the music goofing around as Bakugo just watched with a little smile. You decided to add some chocolate chips to the pancakes so you poured the bag into the batter. You then started cooking them. Bakugo was pouring and flipping them and you started cleaning up and putting away other stuff. "Morning lovebirds" Denki says as the rest of the bakusquad come in. They all sat at the counter and you got enough plates out for you, bakugo, and the squad. Bakugo had made all the pancakes and he handed you a plate of them, then turning off the stove. You got out whip cream and syrup and everyone started digging in. You and Bakugo joined in and you all talked and ate. You had whip cream on your pancakes and you of course got some on your nose some how. They all looked at you and you hadn't realized it got on your nose, they all started laughing. "W-why are you laughing" you say as your face got red. "Dollface theirs whip cream on your nose" Bakugo says reaching over and wiping it off. You all laugh some more, finishing up your food. 

"What are we gonna do for christmas eve" Mina says as you were all sitting on the couch now. "We could play in the snow" you say and everyone nods. You all then got dressed in snow clothes and headed out. You made a snowball and threw it at Bakugo giggling. Bakugo just stood there and then he glared at you and you knew you had messed up. You ran screaming towards Mina as he started running after you saying, "Get back here" with a snowball in his hand. He threw it and it hit you on the arm. You fell to the floor laughing and he caught up and stood over you. "Dumba**" he says smirking. He then pulled you up and you guys ran back over to everyone else. They were all making a snowman, so you started helping to. You made a little crystal and put it on the snowman's forehead, just like yours. "Its y/n" Mina says giggling and you smile standing next to it. "Wow you two are identical" Bakugo says laughing. "This is my new best friend" you say laughing, and Bakugo stopped laughing. "Well now I dont like it" he says trying to look mad. You just laugh and ran up to him. You kissed him and then said, "Just kidding, your my bestfriend". 

You guys had gotten cold so you headed back inside and all of the class were in the living room. "Alright everybody tonight we will have a christmas party and do the secret santa gift exchange" Iida says and everyone nods. "It will start at 6pm, lets have a great christmas eve" Momo then says. Everyone then went and did there own thing, you and Mina stayed on the cough talking. "Mario kart?" Mina says and you nod. You turn it on and start playing. 

You ended up winning, but it was lots of fun. "I havent played that game in so long" Mina says setting down the controller. You laugh turning off the tv and putting the controllers away. "I played it all the time as a kid" you say sitting back down next to her. "What would you do in America y/n" Mina asks. "Its actually not to different from here" you say thinking back on your life. 

Time skip~
It was now 6pm and the party started. You had a little Santa hat on that Momo had made for everyone. You were able to get Bakugo to wear it to. You guys started with dinner, which was (your traditional christmas eve dinner). You guys laughed and ate having a joyful time. Once dinner was over you all headed to the living room to play some games. You first played charades, and Todoroki had no idea what he was doing. Then you played pictionary, which you were pretty good at. 

It was now time for the secret santa gift exchange. Everyone grabbed there gifts and put it in the center. One person started and would grab there gift and then go up to the person and give it to them. Iida went first and he got Todoroki. He got him a new planner for the year, because its Iida. Then todoroki went and so forth. It was now Kirishimas turn and he walked over to you and handed you a gift. You open it up and it was a new phonecase that was (f/c). You stood up and hugged him, thanking him. Now it was your turn and you went to the center grabbed your gift and ran over to Bakugo. You handed him the gift and he took it smirking. "Of course you got me" Bakugo says opening up the present. Inside was the new zelda game. "Thanks dollface" he says pulling you down next to him. Bakugo then went and he threw his present at Deku. You facepalmed as he came and sat back down next to you. 

Everyone had gotten there gifts and you were all playing some more games having a wonderful time. You were talking with the girls when they suddenly stopped talking. They then pushed you and you stumbled back into someone. You looked to see Bakugo had caught you and he was smirking. He looked up and you did to seeing a mistletoe. You turned to face him and he grabbed your waist pulling you in for a kiss. Everyone cheered as you kissed back. You were so happy it felt like the world was revolving around the both of you. He then picked you up and spun you around. You giggled and smiled along with everyone else.

It was now time for bed, and you got into some christmas pajamas and got ready for bed. You went to Bakugos room, deciding to sleep with him tonight. You got in his bed and he threw the covers over the both of you, pulling you in close. "Merry christmas" you say softly snuggling your head into his chest. He kissed the top of your head, then saying, "Merry Christmas". You both then drifted off to sleep.

Alright last christmas related chapter will be out tomorrow! I hope you all have had a wonderful christmas season! What do you hope you get tomorrow? ~London