christmas shopping

Sorry didn't upload yesterday i was super busy!

You and class 1A were all going to the mall today to do christmas shopping! You and Mina decided to stick together cause she also got her boyfriend for secret santa. You all agreed to meet up around two at the food court. "I still don't know why I cant come with you" Bakugo says annoyed. "Because I'm gonna do some of your christmas shopping along with my secret santa gift" you say kissing his cheek. "Tch, fine" he says ruffling your hair and kissing your forehead. You say goodbye to him and then you and Mina run off.

"What do you have in mind for Bakugo?" Mina asks. "Well for his secret santa I was thinking the new Zelda game that came out, and then for his other presents I don't really know yet" you say tapping your chin. "Kiri's been talking about that game I think I might get that for him to" she says and you nod. You guys then head to the game store and you both buy the game. After you guys head to a sports store. "Kiri probably would love some new weights if I'm being honest" Mina says laughing. "Bakugo needs a new tank top he always wears the same black one" you say laughing. You guys split up in that store, Mina heading to the weights and you heading to the clothes. You look through the different colors trying to think of the perfect one. Let's get him one in (f/c) so we match, you think looking for that now. You find one in his size and then you head over to the weights to find Mina. "I think i'll get these ones" she says pointing to a red set. You nod and help her take them to check out. The store was gonna have them shipped so you didn't have to carry them around . "Alright what next" Mina says excitedly. "Hmm, shoe store!" you say excitedly and she nods agreeing.

"What kind of shoes you gonna get Bakugo" Mina asks as you lead her through the store. "I think he would look sick in black vans" you say making it to the vans section. You found the shoes you were thinking of immediately and then found his size. "Those are sick" Mina says, then looking at the other shoes. "I have a pair of these to, and he said he really liked them so why not get him his own pair" you say giggling. "I think I'll get Kiri some to" Mina says grabbing a red pair. You guys then check out. "I think that was a successful shopping trip!" you say as you and Mina then head to the food court it almost being two.

"Alright did everyone get everything" Iida says and you all nod. "Alright Aizawa says he put a bunch of wrapping paper in the dorm for when we get back so you can wrap your presents" Iida then says. You guys then head back to the dorm, Mina grabbing the package of weights that already came and then you guys grab a roll of tape and wrapping paper then heading to your room to wrap the presents. You lock the door and Mina turned on some music as you started wrapping the presents. You finished wrapping pretty quickly so you helped Mina wrap the giant box of weights. Once you guys finished you just put the presents in your closet cause Minas closet didn't have any room.

You both headed back to the common room which only had a couple people sitting around and talking. You and Mina sat down and joined in on the conversations. You started getting a little hungry so you headed to the kitchen to grab a snack. You hummed to yourself looking through the snack cabinet everyone shared. You grabbed a bag of popcorn and poured some into a bowl. You then leaned against the counter scrolling through your phone with the bowl next to you. Someone then entered the kitchen and you looked up from your phone to see Bakugo. "Hey doll face" he says coming over and taking some popcorn. "Hey katsuki" you say with a smile putting down your phone. "Did you finish your wrapping" you say looking up at him. "Yeah I was able to find some good stuff for you" he says smirking. "Oo i did to, I cant wait for christmas" you say eating some more of the popcorn. You both finished off the popcorn and you put the bowl in the sink and then put the bag back in the cabinet. "Wanna go to my room" Bakugo says grabbing your hand. "Sure" you say giving his hand a little squeeze.

You enter his room immediately plopping your self down on his bed. He then laid down on top of you making it so you couldn't move. "Katsuki get off me" you say trying to push him off while laughing. "Nope" he says smirking. You sigh giving up, letting him just stay on top of you. You run your fingers through his hair as he just lays there quietly. "What you wanna do" you say and he shrugs. You then caught him by surprise pushing him off of you and you jumped off running to his couch. You stood on the couch as he slowly got up. "I was comfortable idiot" he says running after you making you scream and laugh. He grabs you, picking you up and throwing you back down on the bed. You laughed as he started tickling. "Nooooo" you yelled laughing trying to get him to stop. He finally stopped and he laid back next to y0u. You then rolled over so you were on top of him instead. "Your hot" he says smirking. "Shut up" you say poking his forehead and he just laughs. He then moved his hands right above your butt. " Don't you dare" you say knowing what he was about to do. He smirks then moving his hand to your butt and squeezing it a little bit making you jump. "Don't do that" you say hiding your face in his chest since it was all red. "Ok ok, your reaction is just so funny though" he says laughing. You lift up your head sticking your tongue out at him. You then put your hands on his chest propping yourself up and scooting closer to his face. "Kisses?" you say. "tch, fine" he says playfully rolling his eyes. He pulls you up closer and kisses your lips. You kiss him back, but it didn't last very long cause then there was a knock at the door. You roll off him pouting and then you both head to the door.

"Dinners ready" Mina and Kiri say once you open the door. "Yay" you say running past them to the dining rooms. Bakugo closed his door and then walked with the other two after you. "She's in a good mood" Mina says giggling. "What were you guys doing" Kirishima asks Bakugo. "Nothing special she was jus laying on top of me and I kissed her" bakugo says. "She's so cute" Mina says giggling. They caught up with you and you guys sat down at the table.

Why do I feel so jittery and happy, this has never happened you thought to yourself as you talked with your friends. Why do I wanna be back just with Bakugo, him touching me...this is so weird you think your face going a little red then realizing what was going on. Oh gosh I wanna just make out with him why is this happening now me and Bakugo have done that before but why is it happening now you  thought staring at your food now. "Doll face you ok" Bakugo says putting his hand on your thigh making you jump and your face go red. "Y-yep" you say. "Mina wanna come to the bathroom with me" you say and she nods a little confused. You both head to the bathroom and she asks, "What's up y/n".
"Mina why do I feel like just making out with Bakugo" you say flustered. She then starts bursting out laughing. "I never imagined you would say something like that" she says ruffling your hair. "Mina" you pout. She calmed down her laughing and then said, "It happens to everyone y/n it's alright, your probably were just in the moment and then it ended so suddenly" she says and you nod. You guys then head back and you quickly finished your food.

You were back with Bakugo in his room and you were laying on top of him again like before but you just stayed quiet as he rubbed his hand up and down your back. "What's wrong doll face your so quiet" he says. "Nothing, just thinking" you mumbled. He then grabs your waist pulling you closer to his face. "I really wanna kiss you right now" he says and you turn to him with a red face. "M-me too" you finally
say. "But first go get ready for bed your sleeping with me tonight" he says sitting up. You nod hurrying to your room and getting in your comfy clothes.

You came back and Bakugo was laying on his bed shirtless, which of course made you blush. He opened up his arms and you laid back down on him. He immediately kissed you making you get butterflies. You guys made out and you felt so happy and loved. In between the kiss you breathed out "I love you". You then propped yourself up deepening the kiss even more. You guys parted both at your limit catching your breathes. "I wish i could kiss you all the time" he says sitting up a little bit. "Me to" you say still trying to catch your breath. Once you finally did then you went and starting the kiss again. "I love you so much" Bakugo says softly in the kiss. You then deepened the kiss once again.

You both were now laying down and cuddling. You slowly started drifting off to sleep and before you did all you heard was, "Goodnight baby, get some rest".

All i want is this for christmas :(. Ok maybe not that extreme yet lmao but I just want him to be real. Anyways hope you liked this chapter! ~London