Comfort Zone

Y/n is not gonna participate in the stain attack just a heads up :)

You wake up early at 7:15 am and look over to see Bakugo still sleeping. You nervously go over to him an tap him on the shoulder trying to wake him up. "sorry bakugo..we got to get ready to train with best jeanist" you say and he opens his eyes and glares at you. He makes his 'tch' noise and starts getting out of his bed. You grab your hero costume and bathroom stuff and headed to the bathroom to get ready. You got ready fast brushing your teeth brushing your (h/c)(h/l) hair and putting your hero costume on. You returned to the room first and decided to do a quick pick up of the room making both of the beds then leaving to grab some food and head to the training area. You are the first one there and decide to practice on your own for a bit as you wait for everyone else to arrive. You sat on the ground just making different shapes and sizes of crystals and levitating them around you. You closed your eyes sitting their calmly focusing on the little crystals floating in a circle around you. You hear the door open and open your eyes to see Bakugo. You make the crystals disappear and you go to greet him. "Moring bakugo...sorry for waking you up so early.." you say nervously. "tch, dont apologize so much" he says and you look down and nod. "Sor- ah its just a habit at this point" you say covering your face. "My anxiety makes me feel like everything ends up being my fault so i say sorry a lot.." you say looking down at your feet. "Oi, dont pout its fine lets warm up before best jeanist arrives". You nod and you both start warming up and stretching.

Best Jeanist arrives and you start with some combat training against some of his sidekicks. You were scared to go full out not knowing if you would end up hurting them which caused you to lose. "Crystalite, dont hold back. I want you to fight me just like how you would fight a villian." the sidekick says. You get up and charge at him going a little more full out where you hit him to make him stumble back. You continued going like that occasionally hitting him hard but not hard enough to knock him down. "Alright thats enough" you hear Best Jeanist say, "Y/n why are you holding back" he asks sternly. "Im sorry, I dont know I cant get my body to go full out Im trying to fight like hes a villian but i just cant." you say defeated. "Hm, its seem you cant get out of that big comfort zone of yours..." Best Jeanist says thinking. You start making crystals grow out of the Earth without even realizing while also trying to think of how you could get out of your comfort zone or lessen it. You spaced out when you then felt a hand on your shoulder. "Y/n your using your quirk" Best Jeanist says and you look around to see beautiful crystals formed everywhere. "See y/n you have quiet a beautiful powerful quirk so you should express that" Best Jeanist says patting you on the shoulder. You make the crystals around you disappear and go back to your fighting position to try again. "Alright Crystalite come at me full force" the sidekick says and you charge at him hitting him right in the face then using your quirk to trap him in crystals. "Well done, already made some way out of that comfort safe circle" Best Jeanist says to you as you go and make the crystals disappear. You continue to do that a couple more times each time you fighting more and more aggressively as if you were fighting villains. It was around noon and you were finished with that training. You went and got some lunch and cleaned up to go and patrol with Best Jeanist and Bakugo, who was training in a different room from you so you didnt get to watch him.

You start the patrol and walk down the street looking to see if anyone needed help. "Do you guys know why heros go on patrols" Best Jeanist says. "So we can find villains and beat them up" Bakugo says. "No. Y/n do you know". You think for a bit and then say, "so people can feel safe seeing us around". "That is correct y/n, heros dont only patrol to get noticed by fans but its to help them feel safe and secure" he says and you hear Bakugo make a 'tch' noise. "Hey I recognize him!" you hear a little kid shout and look to see him pointing at Bakugo. "Hes the one who got captured by the sludge villain! He looked so scared" the kid says making Bakugo turn around angrily. "What did you say you Brat! I wasnt scared" bakugo says yelling at them making the kid start to cry. "Bakugo talk to them like a hero would" Best Jeanist says annoyed. "tch, I wasnt scared I was just pretending cause it was a part of my plan, your looking at the future number 1 hero" he says confidently making the kid cry some more. You kneel down in front of the kid smiling and saying, "shh its ok, Bakugos actually a nice guy hes just overly confident" you say that last part quietly with a giggle. The kid looks up at you and stops crying, "Your the lady from the sports festival the one with the crystals right?" he says back to smiling. "Thats right" you say respond smiling, "Here!" you make a little crystal into the shape of a pyramid and hand it to him. "Keep this as a way to say sorry for Bakugo making you cry" you smile at him as his eyes light up looking at the crystal. "Thank you miss, your so kind and pretty!" he says then running away to show his friends the crystal. You blush at his comment calling you pretty and return to Best Jeanist and Bakugo. "Well done Crystalite, you made sure that boy felt safe and happy and you went out of your comfort zone" Best Jeanist says to you and you thank him. You finish the patrol and return to the agency to have the rest of the day off. 

You change out of your hero costume and sit on the floor near your bed thinking. "Dollface, why are you so nice to everyone its weird." Bakugo asks suddenly, "Oh i dont really know, I just like making people smile, I hate hurting others or making them feel bad." You say looking up meeting his eyes and smiling. "That explains why you would even be nice to someone like me" he says. "What do you mean, why shouldnt I be nice to you. I see you as a friend" you say with a light blush on your cheeks. "Man y/n your really growing on me tch" bakugo says smirking. "Im just glad i could make you smile" you say glad he accepts your kindness. "Ill go get us some food" Bakugo says walking to the door "Oh ok thanks" you respond to him. After he leaves you look at your phone to see a missed call from Mina. You decide to call her back and wait for her to pick up. 

phone call~

Hey y/n hows it going-mina          

Its going good how about you-you

Its been great Ive been learning a lot, buttttttt hows it being with bakugo-mina

oh uh...its good, he just told me that im growing on him and ive made him smile so that makes me happy-you

AHHHH young love~ he totally likes youuuuuu-mina

I dont know i mean Im like the total opposite of him-you

so? bakugo needs someone to calm his storm at thats you-mina

haha your not giving up on this are you- you

nope i never give up on love-mina

I wanna tell Bakugo I like him but im to scared to-you

you just got to be strait with him I mean your the one person he listens and talks to you-mina

ok i will tell him by the end of this internship that is my goal! well he should be back soon i should go, bye mina!-you

ok goodluck! bye!-mina

You hang up and wait for bakugo to return.

Bakugos pov~

I return to the room with the food to hear Y/n talking to who I assume is mina on the phone. 

"I wanna tell Bakugo I like him but im to scared to" she says. Holy crap she actually has a crush on me....do i like her back? What am I saying of course i do ive liked her ever sense I layed eyes on her she makes my heart jump... she hangs up the phone and I wait a couple seconds till i enter to not be suspicious. 

your pov~

Bakugo returns to the room with the food and you go over and grab yours from him. "Thanks" you say still flustered from talking about him to Mina. "mhm" he says back. You guys eat in silence and you keep seeing bakugo take quick glances at you and you just sat there blushing. He suddenly spoke up and said, "Im not the best at this stuff but um y/n, I like you" Bakugo says and you look up at him.

"R-really" you say blushing and shocked.

He finally confessed woohoo! Hope yall enjoyed! ~London