Camping trip (3)

Alright Im getting back into it, I had no motivation to write for the past couple weeks because of some health issues but now Im ready to create some more stuff for yall!

You woke up snuggled into Bakugos chest with his jacket on and his arms wrapped aroudn you. The sun was starting to peak through the tent as you slowly sat up. Bakugo moved around a bit from you moving away and then also opened his eyes, waking up. You yawned, rubbing your eyes and started sliding out of the sleeping bag. That was until Bakugo pulled you back down into him. "Your warm" he said sleepily, his breath hitting the back of your neck. "Want your jacket back, I can put on my own now" you asked softly turning your head slightly towards him. "sure, if thats ok" he said letting you go. You slipped off his jacket handing it to him, and then grabbing your own and throwing it on. You both then got your shoes on and got out of the tent. Bakugo went and got the fire started, since you both were actually up before his parents. You hurried to the bathroom and then returned to see Bakugo sitting by the fire. You sat down next to him, resting your head on his shoulder.

"Good morning love birds" Mitsuki said as her and Masaru finally came out of their tent. "Good morning" you said smiling softly. You then stood up and help Mitsuki get breakfast stuff out. You all then ate some food, and sat around the fire waiting for it to warm up a bit. Today the plan was to go hiking.

It was finally warm enough, so you all headed to the tents to get changed. You put on some short-shorts and a (f/c) basic shirt. You then put your hair in a loose braid (if your hair is shorter you can do something else, and even if its long you can choose something else to!). You then grabbed your older sneakers and some sock, throwing them on. You then got out to let Bakugo change. You started packing up your hiking backpack and filling up all the waters. Bakugo joined you not long after, along with his parents as you got everything in all of your backpacks. "Alrighty everyone ready?" Mitsuki ask swinging her backpack onto her shoulders. You then put your backpack on, and you guys started the walk to the actual start of the trail. Supposedly it was a hike to a very pretty waterfall, where you could also swim at so you all had your swimsuits on under your clothes. 

You guys reached the trail, everyone going to the bathroom just to be careful and then officially started the hike. It was nice and warm, with a little cool breeze here or there. Bakugo had a hat on, and it made him look amazing. You couldn't stop looking back at him as you guys hiked. "Dollface what do you keep looking at" he finally said when you looked back again. You blushed out of embarrassment and said, "I like your hat, it looks good on you". He smirked walking past you, and then holding out his hand for you to take. "Thanks dumba**" he then said, making you giggle. You guys continued hiking, taking in the scenery. "Katsuki dont call your girlfriend that" his mom yelled from behind you guys. "Oh shut up" he yelled back as Masaru face palmed and you laughed. 

The hike was 4 miles and you just got to the halfway mark, where you were taking a snack break. You were all seated on some trees that had fallen over. Mitsuki made little onigiri (if you dont know what that is look it up!) that you all ate happily. "These are delicious" you said with a little mouth full. "Tch, dumba**" Bakugo said trying not to laugh at your face. "What, its good" you said swallowing and smiling innocently at him making him laugh more. You all then finished up and began walking again.

You guys had just one more hill to walk up and you would reach the waterfall. You could all hear the waterfall making you all excited to see it. You guys hurried and walked up the hill, to reveal a beautiful waterfall with a body of water at the bottom of it. It was also surrounded by lots of wildlife making it look luscious and lively. You guys found a place to set your backpacks down and take off your other clothes to reveal your swimsuits. You walked to the shore of the water with Bakugo and went to dip your toes in. "Oh wow, colder then I expected" you said laughing a bit. You then ran in, and fell into the water. "Ahhhh super cold" you then yelled running back over to the shore. "Why did you do that then" Bakugo said laughing. You then pushed him making him stumble and fall in the water. "Holy sh*t, thats freezing!" he then yelled running towards you. "Katsuki language" Mitsuki then said, trying not to laugh at her drench and frozen son. You two then ran over and sat down, to finally eat lunch.

After you guys ate your lunch the sun was finally all the way up in the sky, making it nice and toasty. You went and dipped your foot in the water again. It wasn't to cold anymore so you started walking in till it was about to your knees where you just stopped and stood there looking at the waterfall. You then heard splashing and turned to see Bakugo running towards you. He then tackled you into the water, getting the both of you super drenched. You laughed, as you then swam towards the waterfall with him chasing you. You reached the waterfall, and then went underwater swimming under it. As you resurfaced you saw that their was a cave hiding behind the waterfall. You climbed up onto the rock as Bakugo then swam under the waterfall and surfaced to. "I didn't know this was here" he said climbing onto the rocks to. "Its super pretty" you said looking around. "Its like a secret door" you said pointing to the waterfall and giggling. Bakugo then walked up to you and grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him. He admired you, with the waterfall behind you. "You look beautiful" he said staring at you. You smiled, blushing a bit and then grabbing his hand and moving closer to him. He then kissed you, the waterfall in the background. You then heard the sound of a camera making you guys pull away. You looked to see Mistuki suprising you both. "How did you get in here" you said confused. "Me and your farther Katsuki found a passage way into here the first time we came, but I just got the cutest picture" she said smirking. You ran over to her, wanting to see the picture. The picture was magical, as you two kissed with the waterfall in the background. "When we get home Ill send it to you" she then said smiling. "Bakugo come look" you then said waving him over. He rolled his eyes and walked over looking at the photo. You notice a light blush on his cheek form making you smile. You guys then followed Mitsuki to the passage way. 

Time skip~

You guys finally returned to the campsite, after the long hike. "You guys can head to the lake while we get dinner made" Mitsuki said smiling. You and Bakugo nodded and then raced to the water. You got there first and jumped into the water, with Bakugo chasing after you. You guys swam for a bit, and then headed back drying off and getting changed into comfy clothes. Dinner was also ready so you guys all sat around the fire and ate.

It was getting late, and you were back at the rock Bakugo showed to you on the first day. You sat there looking at the stars. You had told Bakugo you would be there and he said he would join you in a bit. As you watched the stars, little fireflies started coming out and flew around you. What you didnt know was that Bakugo just got there and took a picture of you with the fireflies around you. Once you finally saw him you smiled and jumped down grabbing his hand that he held out. "Wanna head to bed?" he asked softly kissing your forehead. You nodded, and started heading back. You both then got into the tent and snuggled into each other, and falling asleep.\

Alright, I want to do this with someone holy crap Im lonely. I hope you enjoyed though! ~London