Double Date

You wake up the next morning and look outside to see its raining lightly. You get out of bed and head downstairs to get some breakfast. You aunt had work today so she was already gone. You made (f/b) and then headed back up stairs. You look at the clock to see its 10:30 and that your double date was in a hour and a half. Your phone starts buzzing so you pick it up to see a picture of mina. "Hey y/n! What are you gonna wear today?" Mina says through the facetime call. "Hmm i dont know its rainy today and we are gonna be inside for the most part" you say putting a finger to your chin. "I think I'll wear some ripped jeans and this pink off the shoulder sweater" mina says showing her outfit. "Ooo that looks cute! I think i have an idea of what I should wear" you say walking over to your closet. You pull out an outfit setting down your phone to change into it. "Tada!" you say propping up your phone for mina to see. 

"Dude!!!! Thats adorable! Cute but comfy" she says smiling

"Dude!!!! Thats adorable! Cute but comfy" she says smiling. "Hey wanna hang at my house before Bakugo and Kirishima come at 12" you ask her and she nods. "Yeah if thats ok!" she replies. "Of course head on over whenever. See ya soon!" you say hanging up.

You hear a knock at the door and ran to open it. There stood Mina with her little backpack purse and a raincoat since it was still raining. "Ok i told kirishima Im at your house so hes just gonna come with Bakugo" she says taking her shoes off and setting her bag down. She then runs and plops down on the couch as you follow after her. You guys talk about girl stuff and what you wanted to do today and before you knew it, it was 12 and you hear a knock at the door. "Oh crap its time, let me grab my bag and shoes from upstairs" you say running upstairs as Mina goes and gets the door. You grab your stuff and head back down to the others. "Alright everyone ready" Mina says and you all nod. You all walk to the train station Bakugo and Kirishima carrying umbrellas. On the train you and Mina talked some more while the boys mostly sat and listened. 

"This is gonna be so much!" Mina says excitedly as you all exit the train station. "Lets do some shopping before the arcade" Mina says grabbing your hand as you both giggle. "Welp there they go" Kirishima says chuckling as bakugo just shrugs and follows. You and Mina got some cool bracelets for everyone and then went to the boba stall. "Boba is so good" you say giggling and drinking your milk tea. "Alright arcade now?" Kirishima says taking a sip of his drink. "Im gonna destroy all of you" Bakugo says smirking as you all head to the arcade area.

"Aw man, you beat me again Y/n!" Mina says with a defeated sigh. "Sorry Mina, this is a huge game in America so I grew up with it" you say giggling. You then hear a yell coming from the other side of the arcade and you two run over to see Bakugo yelling at kirishima. "I told you I would win" Bakugo says smirking as the rest of you just start laughing. "Sir im gonna need you to be more quiet" an employee comes up to Bakugo and says. His face becomes stern and you all just laugh again. "Lets play fuse-ball!" you say excitedly running over to it. "Me and Mina on a team and you two on a team" you say setting it up. 

"I hate this game!" Bakugo says angrily because you kept scoring on him. "Alright dollface your on my team weird hair goes on pinkys team now" Bakugo says. You giggle and start another round with the new teams. "HAHA YES" Bakugo says because he finally won a round with you. "Man y/n your just to good at this" Kirishima says laughing. "Alright lets go count all the tickets we got" you say bouncing over to the counter. "You have a total of 1500 tickets what do you want" the employee behind the counter says. "Hmmm...the teddy bear is only 700 tickets...", Mina and you both say. "Well have two teddy bears please" Mina says as you smile. The employee grabs two and goes to hand them to you and mina but Bakugo and Kirishima snatch them away. "Hey!" you say pouting trying to get the teddy bear from him. "Hah, shorty! Ill give it to you when we leave the arcade" Bakugo says ruffling your hair. "Same for you Mina" Kirishima says as you and Mina just pout. You all exit the arcade and go to a little bench to sit at for a bit. "Alright give me my teddybear" You say trying to grab it from him. "Nuh-uh you gotta do something first" Bakugo says smirking. "What do i need to do" you asks confused. "I didnt get a kiss today" Bakugo says making you blush. "Oh ok..." you say shyly and kissing him on the cheek. You giggle as he hands you the bear. "Aww you guys are so cute! Now give my teddybear Kirishima" Mina says trying to grab it from him. "You got to do something to, answer one question" he says smirking. "Will you be my girlfriend" Kirishima says and Mina just stops. "Yes!" she says blushing and receives the bear. You both hug your bears as you walk back to the train station. "My old hag said you can all come over to my house tonight" Bakugo says as you sit on the train. "Ok im down, y/n since your house is on the way there could i borrow some stuff" Mina says and you nod. 

You guys reach your house and you and Mina run inside grabbing some stuff. You all then head to Bakugos house. "Perfect timing, dinners ready" you hear Mitsuki say as Bakugo closes the door. "Welcome everyone, now i already know y/n so you must be kirishima and Mina, is that correct?" she asks with a smile. They both nod and say hello. "Alright foods in the kitchen me and my husband are going out tonight so you have the house to yourself, have fun kids" Mitsuki says ruffling Bakugos hair and leaves. 

"Lets play truth or dare! Ill go first! Bakugo truth or dare?" Mina asks. "tch, dare" he says clearly not wanting to play. "I dare you to do the pocky challenge with y/n" she says giggling and Bakugo blushing. You look at them confused, "Whats the pocky challenge" you say. "Tch dumby one second" Bakugo says walking to the kitchen and returning with a boy of pockys. "Ok I have to bite down on this end and you bite down on the other end and then we both eat till we reach the middle" he says trying not to show is face. You both put your ends in your mouth and mina yells start so you both starting eating. As your about to reach the middle Bakugo takes a big bite making your lips connect. Your face automatically goes cherry red. "Hahaha that was so cute" Mina says laughing. You and Bakugo seperate and you start giggling as he sits there annoyed but blushing. "Alright y/n your turn" Mina says, "Hmm ok, Mina truth or dare" you say. "Dare obviously" she says. You scoot closer to her and whisper in her ear, "Kiss Kirishima" and you giggle as she just stares at you shocked and embarrassed. "Fine..." she says walking over to kirishima and before he could respond she kisses him on the lips quickly. "Yay" you say clapping your hands together like a child. "Woah..." Kirishima says looking dumbfounded as Minas a blushing mess. You guys play a few more rounds then decide to watch a movie.

From Bakugos demand you were all watching a horror movie which you did not enjoy at all. You were sitting next to Bakugo as he had his arm around you. A jumpscare suddenly came and you jumped and buried your head in his chest and under the blanket you were sharing. Bakugo just laughs saying, "Dollface are you really that scared?". You remove your head from under the blanket and nod embarrassed. "Its ok y/n, i about hit kirishima from that jumpscare" Mina says making you laugh. The movie finishes and you yawn rubbing your eyes. "Im ready for bed..." you say quietly as you wrap your self in a blanket claiming the couch. You started falling asleep till you felt a body lay next to you. You look to see Bakugo laying next to you eyes already closed so you snuggled up to him and fell asleep.

This was nice..