Hero names

You wait for class to start as you are chatting to Mina and the rest of the girls. "I wonder what we are gonna do next on our quest to become heros" Ururaka says when Aizawa then came in telling everyone to sit down and shutup. "We have a big class today on Hero Informatics." Aizawa said and everyone started panicking. "You need codenames. Time to pick your hero identities." aizawa says. "This is gonna be totally awesome" the rest of the class shouts causing you to come out of your day dream. "This is related to the pro hero draft picks that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally, students dont have to worry about drafts yet. Not until their second of third year actually. But your class is different" Aizawa continued to explain as you went back to daydreaming partially paying attention. "Now here are the ones that got offers." 

Todoroki-4123

Bakugo-3556

Tokoyami-360

Y/n-330

Iida-301

Kaminari- 272

Yaoyorozu-108

Kirishima-68

Ururaka-20

Sero-14

"In past years its been pretty more spread out. But theres a pretty big gap this time." Everyone then started talking about how much todoroki and Bakugo got while you just sat quietly trying to think of why you got so many recruits. Then they got back to talking about hero names "These hero names will likely be temporary. But take them seriously or" Aizawa was cut off when Midnight walked through the door and said, "You'll have hell to pay later! What you pick today could be your code name for life, you better be careful, or you'll be stuck with something utterly indecent." she says. "Its midnight" you hear a couple of the boys yell. "Yeah shes got a good point. Midnight is gonna have final approval over your names. Its not my forte. The name you give yourself is important." Aizawa continued to talk as you got lost in thought trying to think of what your hero name could be. White boards were then passed out with markers and everyone started thinking and coming up with names. Hmmm ive got it!  You write down what you thought of on the whiteboard. "Ok everyone time to share." Midnight said. People started going up saying names that fit them perfectly like red riot or froppy. Bakugo went up and showed his board yelling, "KING EXPLOSION MURDER". "I dont think you should do that name its to violent." Midnight says ticking him off. You decide to finally go up and present yours. "Ok my hero name is um.." you turn around the baord and say "Mineral hero: Crystalite" you say shyly. "I love it its unique and goes with your quirk pefectly" Midnight says and everyone claps for you as you blush and smile. There was a few people left to still go up so they did and we all had our hero names picked out except Bakugo. 

"Now that everyone has decided their hero names. We can go back to talking about your upcoming internships. They'll last for one week. As for who you'll be working with; Those of you who were on the board will choose from among your offers, everyone else will have a different list. You have a lot to think about. Their are about 40 different agencies across the country that agreed to take students as interns. Each agency has a different specialty that its heros focus on. Keep that in mind." Aizawa says. "Turn in your choices before the weekend" he says and class is excused for lunch. 

You decide to not look at your list until you get to lunch so you hurry and sit down at your regular table with the bakusquad. You look threw your offers and see your highest offer is from... BEST JEANIST. You look at the paper shocked to see the 4th hero wants you and you wonder how that could of happened. Everyone starts saying who they think they already are gonna intern with. "What about you y/n? Got any ideas who your gonna choose?" kirishima asks. "I somehow got an offer from best Jeanist, so Ill probably go with him.." you say nervously. "No way the number 4 hero wants someone like you" you here someone whisper in your ear. You turn around to see Asuna glaring at you. Kirishima than says for Bakugo that hes interning there to so you feel a sense of relief knowing you'll be with someone you know for it. Lunch ends and you go to your last class.

 It was a pretty easy day at UA that day nothing to big happened in all your classes. You feel eyes watching you and you look up from your desk seeing Asuna and her group glaring at you and.....Bakugo looking at you for some reason. You make eye contact and quickly look away with a blush on your cheek. That was embarrassing  You think as you lay your head down on your desk. You hear footsteps getting closer to you and you look up expecting to see Asuna but you see Bakugo. "Oi dollface, so your interning with best jeanist to?" he asks and you nod trying to avoid making eye contact to hide your huge blush. "doyou know why that girl is glaring at us" he points at Asuna secretly. "Ive noticed she glares at you a lot, tch did you already make an enemy dollface." he says smacking the top of your head playfully. "Ow, I dont know, I dont even know why she would be mad at me", you say rubbing your head. "Tch weird" he mumbles walking away. Asuna then walks up to you looking angrier then ever. She smacks you and you just sit their confused on what just happened. "I cant believe you y/n. Its so obvious your a fake who bought her way into UA with her parents fame and money." she says at you loud enough for everyone to hear. You flinch at her words wondering why she would be saying these untrue things. "You little sl*t." she goes to hit you again but you speak up which surprised them all. "Im sorry, I couldt follow your rules and stay away from Bakugo like you asked I just cant be rude and ignore him when he talks to me. I dont know the reason why it makes you made but Im sorry Asuna." you say looking up with tears forming in your eyes and you see everyone staring contemplating on what the heck just happened. "Im gonna make your life a living hell" she whispers in your ear and runs out of the room fake crying with her friends running after her. "Holy crap, what was that about y/n" a student says and you just shake your head not wanting to talk from the fear of crying and not being able to stop. You feel a hand on your shoulder and look up to see bakugo, "Shes angry at you because I actually talked to you, tch why didnt you tell me dumb*ss" he says almost angrily. "I dont know..." saying quietly, "I didnt want anyone to have to worry about me or be a burden to anybody" you say finally just letting the tears spill when Aizawa then came into the room glaring at you but when he sees you crying he softens his face and comes up to you. "A student from class 1b who says is in this period with you, says you assaulted her and hit her" he says to you, everyone looks shocked, and you start to say something when everyone speaks up and says, "Y/n didnt do anything sir, Asuna got angry at her from jealousy and hit her and assaulted her" they all say and you look at everyone not believing they were helping you, heck even bakugo was. Aizawa pinches the bridge of his nose sighing, "I knew y/n wasnt the one that did it just came to check, Are you ok y/n?" he ask kneeling next to you, you nod a yes and he pats your head then walking away. "Thank you everyone" you say shakily and they all look at you smiling, "We knew something was up with her but I dont think this is the end cause class 1b will all probably side with her so good luck y/n"they say and you nod. You turn to Bakugo, "Thanks" you say looking down when you feel arms wrap around you. "tch, dumb*ss" you say as he hugs you, and at that moment it felt like all your worries washed away. 

Atleast I have Bakugo on my side....

Oh boy that was a lot. Asuna really snapped today and its only gonna get worst so be prepared. Buttttttt Bakugo reallybe showing his soft spot to y/n teehee. Hope yall enjoy!