Sports Festival part 2

It was finally time to start the 1 on 1 fights and you were an anxious mess. You already had nerves from having to go against someone in front of so many people and a lot more now that you would be going against Asuna. You decided to get some food to regain some energy and go and watch the matches before yours. Midoriya and todoroki, both won their fights meaning you were up now. You waited to be announced when you herd, "oi dollface dont loose cause i wanna fight you." bakugo says to you and you give him a determined nod. Present mic announced you, "And the transfer student from America, Y/N!!" he yelled and there was a lot of cheering for you which you did not expect at all. He announced Asuna and she came. Midnight explained the rules and we both went to your starting spots. The buzzer ran and Asuna ran towards you. You went to use your quirk but it didnt work. You look at Asuna seeing her eyes glow and then your feet started moving on their own. Thats right! She can control people like puppets you thought. You started walking towards the edge but stopped as Asuna came up behind you. "You little sl*t. You just couldnt listen and stay away from Bakugo well to bad hes mine and Im gonna show everyone how weak and helpless you are" she whispers into your ear as you cringe. You start walking again but you noticed you could feel your own movement again for a split second. When you felt that you saw her blink so you tried to fight it as much as possible till she blinked again. You felt that sensation again and you made a crystal to block her view of you which blocked off her quirk to. You were able to move again "Ugh cant believe someone like you figured me out so quickly" she says angrily. She knew she wouldnt be able to use it on you again so she charged at you and hit you square in the stomach. You spat up some blood not expecting it to be so forceful. You step back a little bit holding your stomach now doubting that you could win this fight. She came charging at you again but you luckily dodged. You ran at her instead and hit her then trapping her in crystals making her unable to move making you the winner. 

She glaredat you as you made the crystals around her disappear and then exited the stage which you did the same being announced the winner. You still had the wind knocked out of you so you couldnt really stand up straight and walk. As you walk off Denki was there waiting to be called on for his fight. He saw you struggling to walk and you ended up falling and he caught you. You coughed up a little more blood feeling drowsy and wondering why just one punch made you end up like that. "Woah y/n you ok?! you spat up more blood!" he says worried. "I-im fine, I think" as you try to stand up and walk to recovery girl cause Denkis match was starting. You make it to recovery girl and collapse. "Oh my!" recovery girl says coming over to you to check on you. You breath was slow and heavy still having the feeling of the wind being knocked out of you. 

Recovery girl takes an x ray and sees you have a broken rib. "Oh my how did that other young girl hit so hard" she said to herself. She kisses you and you feel like you can breath again but still your stomach being a little sore. You thank her and head up to where the rest of your class was sitting. "Y/n are you alright?" Mina asks worriedly. "yeah im fine I just had a broken rib, I dont know how her punch was so powerful.." you say feeling embarrassed from breaking a rib from one punch. "Congrats on winning though Y/n" she says smiling and you congratulate her to finding out she also won. Present Mic then announced the end of the first round and you see that Bakugo and Ururakas fight has ended with Ururaka passed out. You learned he went full out on her knowing her strength was something not to mess with. " Alright heres the next match ups!" 

Midoriya vs todoroki

Y/n vs Iida 

Mina vs Tokoyami

Kirishima vs Bakugo

Midoriya and todorokis fought finally ended leaving todoroki the winner. It was now your turn and you werent as nervous going against Iida because he didnt treat you like Asuna does. You are both announced and the match ended rather quickly as you used crystals to plug up the engines in his calf's and as he was trying to clear them out you pushed him out of bounds causing you to be the winner. Tokoyami and Bakugo were the other ones to win their fights and the next match ups were announced.

Y/n vs Bakugo

Tokoyami vs Todoroki

You made it out to the stage and so did bakugo looking at you. "You better go full out cause I am dollface" he says with a serious look on his face. You nod and Midnight said to begin. He came charging at you with explosions as you made a bunch of crystal features to stop him. You were able to catch part of his foot in a crystal but he blew it up with ease but he had taken his eyes off of you making it possible for you to run and hide behind one of the crystal structures. You watched him, planning to do a sneak attack but he saw your shadow and came charging. You started having a one on one fight and Bakugo ended up hitting the rib that had barely just been fixed making you groan in pain. He looked at you worriedly and lost focus making it possible to land a hit on his chest making him stumble back. You rub your side breathing heavily from the pain waiting for him to charge and once he did you went to make a crystal to block him from you but had a strike of pain where the crystal on your head was, knowing you were running low on energy. As he was about to push you out of bounds you collapsed to your knees panting. He stopped charging but ran up to you. "Oi dollface you ok?" he asked with a worried face."Y/n are you able to continue the fight" Midnight asks. "No i dont think so its my rib again and Im about to reach my limit...good match Bakugo" you say through breaths. "Not bad dollface, you've improved" he says helping you up and walks you to the nurse office. He drops you off at Recovery girls office and then heads out to prepare for his latch match. Recovery girl healed your rib but that used the rest of your energy making you fall asleep.

Bakugos pov-

I ran charging at y/n and was just about to hit her when she collapsed onto her knees breathing hard. I stop and look at her scared. Crap did I hurt her  I run over to her and seeing her breathing hard holding the side she had the broken rib and I knew she had reached her limit and probably re-broke it. "Y/n are you able to continue the fight" midnight asks and she responded through breathes, "No i dont think so its my rib again and Im about to reach my limit...good match Bakugo" I look at her knowing she must feel terrible, "Not bad dollface you've improved" I say to her and help her up. I tell midnight Ill take her to recovery girls office. I take her there and drop her off knowing she was going to be ok and I went and prepared for my fight with icyhot.

Y/n pov-

You wake up hearing a bunch of cheering and Present Mic announce, "This is the end of this years sports festival! First place Katsuki Bakugo, Second place Shoto Todoroki, Thrid place has a tie between Tokoyami Fumikage and Y/n L/n!" did i just hear that right.. I really came in third place! you sit there in disbelief until recovery girl said congratulations handing you your medal and saying you were able to leave. You go and find the rest of your class when you are stopped by the one and only All might. "Great job young y/n I wasnt able to congratulate you earlier cause you were out cold but you fought hard! Be proud and remember to go beyond Plus Ultra" he says with a huge smile. You look up at him with a huge smile on your face thanking him and finally returning to your class.

I did it I really did it... 

AHHH that was a lot of writing so I think the next is gonna be a shorter chill chapter lol. Hope yall enjoyed it! ~London