Sports festival part 1

Im not gonna write every little part that happened im gonna sum up a lot of it :)~enjoy!

It was now finally the day of the sports festival. You got to do lots of training with mina, kiri, and bakugo. You felt pretty confident in your quirk and its improvement. You arrived to school and could feel the tension and excitement in the air. You went to your homeroom and then went and changed into the gym uniform. You all waited to be announced. Some started feeling nervous, and that was mainly you now realizing how many people were gonna be watching. You started to hyperventilate and luckily no one noticed, or so you thought. You felt a firm hand on your shoulder and looked up to see Bakugo but he wasnt looking at you, it was like he was trying to comfort you without being caught. You started to relax and when you did class 1a was called to the field. You whispered a thanks to bakugo which he returned with a 'tch' "cant have you making class 1a look bad cause nerves got to you" he whispers back. "right sorry" you say and then went and walked with mina on to the field.

All of the classes were announced and then the r-rated hero Midnight started the festival and said that Bakugo would be representing us. He went and said how he was gonna win which in turned caused a lot of booing and yelling from Iida. Midnight then announced that we would be doing an obstacle first so we all got lined up and ready to start.

The buzzer sounded and we all started except everyone got stuck in the doorway except for a few including you. You made a crystal and had it float up which you grabbed on to and then swung over everybody, but you almost got frozen by todoroki. You kept on running and more people started to catch up. All of a sudden these huge robots came out of nowhere and you learned this is what people had to go against in the entrance exam. You were running and trying to avoid them as much as possible, occasionally trapping some in crystals. You then made it to the fall where you had to go along ropes over this canyon. You crystallized the rope making it thicker and wider so it was easier to walk along. After you made across you made those crystals disappear so no one could use it after you. You kept on running and at the moment you were in about 5th place. You all of a sudden heard explosions and you realized it was a minefield and people were flying from the explosions left and right. You made a crystal bridge over it all almost like what todoroki does with his ice. You had to really focus with this with having to simultaneously make new crystals and get rid of the path behind you. It was slow but efficient. All of a sudden there was the huge explosion and you see Midoriya flying past everyone, you got spooked by the explosion which caused you to loose focus so you slowed down a bit but luckily your quirk didnt stop. You continues going and made it to the end of the mine field now chasing after midoriya, todoroki, and bakugo. You ended up finishing in 4th out of breath but you were still proud of how close you were to the front of the leader board.

You waited for everyone else to finish and then went to listen to Midnight again to find out the next task. It was a cavalry battle and everyone was given a headband with an amount of points on them with 1st place having the most which meant Midoriya was worth 10 million points and everyones target. You were worth 200 points making you still a pretty big target to. Midnight announced you had 15 minutes to form teams, and you had no idea who you would team up with. Luckily you hear a familiar voice call for you, "Oi dollface get over here" bakugo yells and you knew right away he was talking to you. You head over to him and see Sero, Mina, and kiri. "Join my team" bakugo says you nod and hand him your headband. You stand by Mina and listen to Bakugos plan for the battle.

The 15 minuted were finally up and everyone got into position. You were directly under bakugo and Mina and the others surrounding him. The plan was to have you trap people in crystals as much as possible. The buzzer went and we immediately went after Midoriyas team but got interfered by Monomas team from class 1b and to your luck Asunas team came up to you guys to. "Y/n!" Bakugo yelled and you instantly started forming crystals blocking off everybody. Sadly Monoma got one of your headbands but you were able to get it back. Asunas team luckily left your team alone and there was only a couple minutes left so you went after Midoriyas team again. You chased after him and Todorokis team and all of a sudden bakugo jumped but didnt get to todoroki in time who got the 10 million points causing the task to end. You and the rest of bakugos team run up to him and see him banging on the ground and yelling, "sorry guys we didnt come in first but atleast we are still in right?" you say nervously. They all agree with you but Bakugo just makes a 'tch' and goes back to sulking.

We then had an hour break and we got to do some fun games. The girls came up to me and handed me a cheer uniform saying we had to put them on. You come out to see Denki and Mineta celebrating and then you knew it was there plan. You started to get anxious and self conscious of your body, you felt eyes watching you and turn around to see Bakugo staring at you with a deep blush on his face which then moves on to your face. You run back to the locker room and get changed back into your gym uniform feeling a lot more comfortable not having to show off so much skin. You come back to see everyone playing the games which you decided not to participate in. You ended up walking around thinking of who you were gonna be put up against. You learned that Asuna was allowed to move up seeing as she was the runner up team because it was uneven. You dont know a lot about her quirk but you herd its something to do with controlling something but couldn't remember what. And speak of the devil here she is glaring at you as you walk. You try to avoid her and she suddenly starts coming up to you when the speakers started announcing the match-ups.

Midoriya vs. Shinso

Todoroki vs. Sero

Y/n vs. Asuna

Iida vs. Denki

Mina vs. aoyama

Momo vs. tokoyami

Tetsutetsu vs. Kirishima

Bakugo vs. Ururaka

It was just your luck to end up being paired with Asuna. She continued coming up to you after the announcement was finished and said, "you didnt listen to me y/n time for payback" and walks away smirking. You sighed now thinking of what you needed to do to win against her.

This isnt gonna end well..

Sorry I kind of switched up the matchups I just wanted y/n to go against Asuna teehee. Hope you liked the chapter! ~London