Thanksgiving with the Bakugos

Sorry for not uploading yesterday, I was with my family and friends all day so I couldnt find time to write. Happy thanksgiving to all of you that celebrate!

You and Bakugo were walking to his house for thanksgiving. Your aunt was already there helping prepare the food. "I really hate thanksgiving" bakugo grumbles. "Why's that" you ask grabbing his hand to hold as you walk. "My annoying cousins always come" he says squeezing your hand. You guys arrive at his house and he opens the door and you are met with a bunch of amazing smells. "Welcome" Mitsuki says excitedly as you and Bakugo take off your shoes and hang up your coats. "Hi Mitsuki" you say happily, giving her a hug. She hugs you back as Bakugo just heads to the living room. Suddenly you hear bakugo yell out in anger, "hey, get off me!". You head to the living room with Mitsuki to see two girls and one boy. The two little girls were clinging on to bakugo making him almost fall over, as the boy who looked around your age was just sitting on the couch on his phone. You just giggle seeing bakugo struggle to get the two girls off of him. "Hey dont laugh, come and help me" he says seeing you. You walk over and the girls immediately let go and just stare at you."You're pretty" they both say throwing you off guard. "Oh t-thank you" you say blushing as bakugo just smirks. "Who are you" they then ask and the boy on the couch had now looked up from his phone in curiosity. "This is my girlfriend you brats" bakugo says walking over and wrapping an arm around your shoulder. "Kids go and wash up, food is ready" Mitsuki yells from the kitchen.

You were all sitting together at the table talking and eating. You sat by Bakugo and his cousins were sitting across from you. The two girls were playing with their food and the boy was just looking at you. You tried to avoid making eye contact so you looked at your food or turned to Bakugo to talk. "Your cousin keeps looking at me" you whisper to him. "Tch, just ignore him" he says ruffling your hair continuing to eat as you do the same. Your aunt, Mitsuki, and Bakugos aunt were all talking together. Bakugos dad and his uncle were talking together to. Suddenly the other boy spoke up saying, "so y/n whats your quirk". You look at him a little surprised and say, "Oh um I can form crystals with the minerals in the earth, and this crystal on my forehead glows when I use my quirk" you say making a little crystal and handing it to him. "So im guessing you go to UA with katsuki then" he then asks, handing his sisters the crystal who were getting curious. You nod your head, not really knowing where this conversation was gonna go. "Are you in class 1a to" he asks. "Yep im in the same class as Katsuki" you say smiling. "Your very pretty" he then says catching you off guard again. "U-uh thank you" you say blushing a bit and Bakugo was now glaring at his cousin. "My names Natsu by the way, Im 14 so Im still in middle school" he says. "Alright you little brat, what are you trying to do" Bakugo then says angrily and Natsu just glares at him. "Boys settle down, we all know y/n is very pretty" Mitsuki says making you blush again as the boys both scoff looking away from each other. "Sorry.." you say quietly.

 You had finished eating so you thought it would be a good idea to take your plate to the kitchen hoping that could help them calm down. You were washing your plate off in the sink when you heard someone else enter the room. A pair of arms wrapped around your waist and you turn your head to see ash blonde spiky hair. "You ok babe" you ask quietly. "Just pissed off at that brat for hitting on you" he says spinning you around so you were facing him. "Its ok, I would never leave you" you say giggling giving him a quick kiss on the lips. Suddenly you hear a click from a camera and look over to see all of them watching and Mitsuki holding a camera. You hide your blushing face and Bakugo just made a 'tch'.sound "You guys are so cute!" the three women say together looking at the photo. You hear another 'tch'. You look to see Natsu glaring at Bakugo. He then came over to you two still glaring at Bakugo but then grabbing your hand and kissing it. "Hey dont touch my girlfriend" Bakugo yells now chasing him around the house as you just facepalm and all the parents laugh. "Sorry about my son he tends to do things to piss off Katsuki" Bakugos aunt says as Mitsuki just nods in agreement. 

Bakugo and Natsu were both calmed down and you were all sitting in the living room talking and playing some games. You were all playing charades, and it was Bakugos turn to get up. He clearly did not want to play so he grabbed a card annoyingly and went up to the front. He started doing some weird posed that you recognized right away. "All might?" you say and he nods setting the card down and sitting back down by you. "Y/n your turn" Mitsuki says and you nod grabbing a card and heading to the front. Your card read 'chef' so you pretended to chop up some food and cook it. Everyone was yelling out weird answers like, butcher or teacher. "Chef" Natsu says and you nod saying, "Good job". You set down the card and sat back down by Bakugo. 

After a couple more rounds it was now time for pie! You went to the kitchen and helped the women get everything ready. You carried out the pumpkin pie to the table and set it down as the rest of them came in. The other women brought in an apple pie, whip cream, and some apple cider. You all said your thanks and started dishing up. You got some pumpkin pie and some whip cream. The whip cream kind of shot out a little bit and some landed on your nose. "Oops" you say embarrassingly as everyone just laughs. Bakugo wipes off the whip cream and then kissed your nose making you giggle. You all then ate and laughed.

It was now the time for Bakugos cousins to go so you were all saying good bye. You were saying good bye to the two girls that you learned were named Sakura and Mira. "Bye y/n! It was fun playing with you" they both say happily. You giggle ruffling both there hairs, "You to guys! Bye!" you say smiling. Natsu comes over and you ruffle his hair to as he says a quick goodbye. "Bye Natsu it was nice meeting you" you say smiling and he just nods heading to the car. 

Everyone was now gone ad you were in Bakugos room getting ready for bed because you both decided to just stay the night. You took a quick shower and got into some of his sweatpants and sweatshirt. You come into his room to see him already in bed and you lay down next to him giving him a quick kiss on the forehead and then snuggling into his chest as you both drifted off to sleep.

Happy thanksgiving Katsuki Bakugo

I hoped you enjoyed this thanksgiving special! I hope you all have a wonderful day with family or friends! I am so grateful for all of you and the support you have given me on this book! Love ya! ~London