Bakugous Birthday!!

In honor of our favorite boom boom boys birthday here's a fun little chapter! Also glad to be back and writing!!

You woke up earlier then usual, as in earlier then Bakugo because today was his birthday! You wanted to make this day special for him so you quietly got up from Bakugos bed since you had a sleepover in his dorm the night before. You then quietly opened the door and stepped out of his room shutting it softly then running to the kitchen, where Mina and Kirishima were already waiting. "Alright guys lets get the decorations started" you said in a whisper as they both nodded with a smile. Kiri and Mina were hanging up the decorations as you were getting the presents set out and started on his favorite breakfast meal. The whole class new of your plan so you made enough for everybody. Once the decorations were all up Mina and Kiri then went and got everyone else up to let them know. Once everyone was down they just sat around and talked quietly. You finished the breakfast and layed it out on the table then waving to everyone as you headed back to Bakugos room. He was still asleep so you carefully got back into his bed trying not to disturb him. After a couple minutes he started to move around and you could tell he was waking up. You just scrolled through your phone when you then felt his arms wrapped around you. "Good morning dollface" he said sleepily as he pulled you close. "Morning Katsuki, how did you sleep" you said turning to him. "I slept good, you?" he said. "Same" as you started to sit up and looked at your phone. Mina had texted asking if he was awake and you replied. "Who you texting?" he then said rubbing his eyes with a yawn. "Oh just Mina she needs us" you said. You then stood up along with Bakugo as he threw on a sweatshirt.

You guys then left the dorm and you texted Mina to let her know you guys were coming. Once you reached the stairs you ran ahead into the dark room making him get confused. "Dollface where did you go?" he said as he went down the stairs. The lights then turned on and you all yelled "Happy Birthday!" you were near the front holding a plate of his favorite breakfast decorated just for him. "tch you dumba**" he said coming up to you and giving you a kiss on the forehead. "I hope you like it!" you said handing him the plate of food. He smirked as he took it and then he followed you to the dining table where everyone was now sitting and eating. "This is really good dollface" Bakugo said ruffling your hair making you smile. Once everyone was done eating you then took his hand to the living room where all the presents were. You then sat him down on the couch as everyone went and grabbed their present for him. Everyone then one by one gave it to him and he unwrapped it, getting some new little things, either if it was for school, his room, or even for his hero costume. It was then time for your turn so you went behind the couch as he watched confused, until you covered his eyes with your hands. Mina and Kiri then brought in the gift and set it in his hands. You removed your hands from his eyes to reveal a painting of you and Bakugo kissing with the waterfall in the background (back to the camping trip chapters). He smirked but didnt say anything until he pulled you over the couch making you land on him as he moved the painting to the side. "What was that for" you said laughing as you sat up. "Thanks dumba**" he said then kissing you. You kissed back and then smiled glad to see he liked it. 

It was now around noon and you and Bakugo were gonna go on a date to celebrate some more. You headed to your dorm room and got dressed in a long sleeve shirt with some black jeans and hair pulled back to a half up.  (outfit is like below)

Once you were finished you threw on some shoes and then grabbed your phone and other necessities and out them a little backpack along with a swimsuit

Once you were finished you threw on some shoes and then grabbed your phone and other necessities and out them a little backpack along with a swimsuit. You then headed back down to the common room where Bakugo was scrolling through his phone waiting. He then looked up and saw you, then putting his phone away and opening the door for the both of you. "So what do you wanna do first" you asked as he grabbed your hand. "Lets go get some food first" he said rubbing the back of your hand with his thumb. "Alright sounds good" you said with smile.

After letting him choose the restaurant you guys got a table and sat down. You talked about some random things as you guys ate. Once that was done you payed for the meal, which Bakugo wasn't happy about but you just smiled making him roll his eyes as he held your hand again. Next you guys went to the little market near the restaurant and looked around at all the little shops. When Bakugo was looking at something else you quickly moved away and went to a different shop selling crystals. You told the lady about your quirk and how you just needed one of the holders for it which she happily gave you. You then made a heart shaped crystal and put it inside. The lady then took it and got some chain to turn it into a little key chain. "Thank you so much" you said happy with the results. You then hurried back to Bakugo who was confused on where you had gone. "Where the hell did you go" he said confused. You smiled and put the keychain in his hand. "I went to make this!" you said smiling. "You didn't have to dumba**" he then said ruffling your hair and then hanging the key chain on his keys. He then took your hand again as you both walked around some more. 

It was now around dinner and you guys just got some food from a stand real quick and ate it at a little bench. Once you were both done you then headed to the hot springs to relax together to finish off the day. You had rented one just for the two of you, so it wasn't very big but it would work out fine. You guys checked in then going to the locker rooms to change into your swimsuits. You grabbed your towels and brought them with you to the spring where Bakugo was sitting and waiting. You slowly got into the water, your hair up in a messy bun. He took your hand so you wouldn't slip and sat you down next to him. "This is nice" you said relaxing in the hot spring. This one was a little different then the others one you guys went to because it was outside, meaning you could see the sky and all the stars. The sun was setting so the first few stars were starting to come out. You looked up at them leaning your head on his shoulder. 

After a couple minutes you lifted your head to look at Bakugo since he had been pretty quite. "You ok" you asked softly. "Yep just thinking" he said sighing. He then opened his eyes which had been closed and looked back at you. "hey.. thanks for all of this" he said, catching you off guard and then smiling. "Of course, I hope you enjoyed it" you said laying your head back down on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around you, pulling you closer as he then kissed the top of your head. He rubbed his hand along your back as guys sat and relaxed in the nice water. 

Bakugos pov-

I looked down at her face as she had her eyes closed and relaxed. I smirked then getting an idea. I removed my arm from around her then placing my hand softly on her cheek. She opened her eyes confused by the sudden touch. Right as she opened her eyes I went in and connected our lips. Her eyes widened in surprise but then relaxed as she kissed back. She rested her hand against my chest as we kissed. Once we parted she smiled, then leaning her forehead against mine. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her onto my lap. She relaxed again, resting her head on my chest and her arms wrapped around me. 'She deserves everything' I thought as I looked at her relaxed and breathing softly. 

Your pov-

As you layed your head on his chest he was rubbing his hands down your back again which felt nice. You lifted your head to meet his eyes. You smiled softly as he kissed you again. You kissed him back, smiling a little in the kiss. You could then feel him smile in the kiss to giving you butterflies. You then sat up a little bit, wanting to give him one last birthday kiss. You deepened the kiss which he took. He held you tightly as you both kissed each other as if it seemed you both never wanted to let go. You parted for air, then leaning you forehead against his again. "Thanks dollface, that was a nice birthday present" he said smirking making you blush and smile. He then kissed you again but this one not as intense. "I love you katsuki, happy birthday".

And that concludes Bakugos Birthday!! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! ~London