Weekend to relax

It was now reaching the end of the last training day given to work on super moves. It was friday afternoon as you and your classmates circle up around your sleepy teacher. "Good job on your training, Monday we will be taking the licensing exams so use this weekend to relax and prepare yourselves. You are excused" he says walking away. "Woohoo and we dont have any classes this afternoon so we can head to the dorms" denki says ecstatically. You went with the girls and got changed out of your hero costumes, grabbed your backpacks, and headed to the dorms. "What are you guys gonna do" Mina asks skipping every other step. "I dont know probably just chill, give my muscles a break" Momo says opening the dorm door and holding it open for everyone. You separated to your individual rooms to get changed into some casual clothes. After you had changed you plopped down on you bed and scrolled through some social media. 

You've been chilling and scrolling through your phone for a bit now when there's a knock at your door. "Coming" you say standing up plugging your phone in and heading to the door. You open it to reveal an unhappy bakugo. "Hey Katsuki, oh whats wrong" you say letting him into the room and he plops down onto your bed. "We've been back at the dorm for over an hour now, and not once have you hugged or kissed me, I want my love"he says pouting and you just giggle walking over to him. You kiss him on the cheek, "Im sowwy" you say giggling. He kisses you back and then starts tickling you. You got out of his grasp and ran out the dorm screaming and laughing as he chased after you. You ran into the main area where everyone else was and hid behind Mina. "Y/n what are you doing" she asks confused until she sees Bakugo. She points behind her saying, "Right here" and Bakugo smirks as you scream and run. He catches you and tickles you again. "Stop" you try to say in between laughs as everyone else is just laughing to. He finally stopped and you were able to get off the ground. 

"What are you gonna do this weekend Katsuki" you ask sitting with him at dinner. "I dont know probably do a little training and stretching to keep my body moving" he says eating his food. "Ill train with you" you say smiling and he nods. You guys finished your food and you took both yours and his dishes to the sink to wash them. As you were washing them Bakugo came over and sat on the counter next to the sink just looking at you. You blush saying, "What something on my face" as you finish the first plate. "tch no, just admiring my beautiful girlfriend" he responds smirking making you blush more. You finished the second plate and before you turned the water off you splashed some onto Bakugo and then ran. "Get back here y/n" he yells chasing after you once again. You ran into his dorm and jumped on his bed hiding under his blankets. He shut the door jumping on top of you as you both laughed. You got out from under the blanke,t your hair a mess just laughing. "Your hairs a mess" Bakugo says ruffling it, messing it up more. "whatever" you say giggling. Bakugo then pulled you onto his lap so you were straddling him. You kiss him on the lips quickly and then giggle some more knowing he wanted more of a kiss then that as he just looked at you. You leaned in kissing him again for real this time. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he had his arms around your waist kissing you. He started rubbing your back and you ran your fingers through his hair. You pulled away for air and then layed your head on his shoulder. "Wanna watch a movie tonight" he says sitting up a bit. "Sure, Im gonna go take a quick shower and get on pajamas first" you say standing up and he nods. As your walking away he smacked you on the butt laughing as you blushed hard. "What was that for" you say flustered. "Wanted to see your reaction" he says laughing and you start laughing to. "Ok ill be back in a bit" you then say leaving his room.

You got showered and changed into some sweatpants and one of Bakugos sweatshirts you stole. You knock on his door and he opens it with his hair damp meaning he also took a shower. You plopped down on his bed, cuddling into a blanket as he set up the movie. He then joined you and grabbed a bag of chips from his personal stash in his room for you to share. He grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around the both of you. You guys watched the movie and snacked on the chips cuddling in a blanket.

The movie just finished and you both got up to finish getting ready for bed. You brushed your teeth and then took your anxiety medicine, the heading back to his room. When you came back he was already laying on his bed except.. he was shirtless!? You stood there blushing. "What, I was hot" he says smirking, and you just giggle jumping into his bed. He wraps his arms around you pulling you close to his chest. He kisses the top of your head saying, "I have an alarm set for 9 so we can do some training, good night babe". "Goodnight baby" you say nuzzling your head into his chest snuggling for warmth.

The next morning you wake up to his alarm and you turn it off seeing Bakugo is still asleep. You roll over on top of him and kiss him on the lips as his eyes slowly opened. "Morning Katsuki" you say as he fully opens his eyes yawning a bit. You kiss him again and then get up to go get changed in workout clothes in your room. "Meet in the kitchen" he says standing up turning on a light. "K, see you in a bit" you say exiting his room. You return to your own room getting changed into a (f/c) sports bra and black legging, tying your hair up. You then head to the kitchen seeing Bakugo fill up two waters and two protein bars in his hand. He hand you one of each and then you guys headed to the gym.

At the gym you just did some basic workout stuff and stretched. You wanted to work on stamina so you were running on the treadmill as Bakugo lifted some weights. You just finished running three miles and were now having a water break. You softly hummed to yourself as you headed to where both of your stuff was layed, when you were suddenly blocked by a large figure. "Oh my now arent you a cutie" this man says smirking, making you a little uncomfortable. "excuse me please" you say but he just smirks some more not letting you pass. Thats when you felt an arm wrap around you and you looked to find Bakugo glaring at this new guy. "I finished my work out babe, lets go stretch now he says pushing the guy out of the way and heading to your stuff. "Thanks" you say picking up your water looking back to see the guy glaring at Bakugo. You guys head to an empty space and stretch real quick since you wanted to leave to get away from that guy and make sure Bakugo doesnt blow something up because of it. 

You return to the dorms taking a shower and then hopping onto the couch in the main area with the rest of the girls. "How was it" Mina asks. "It was good, there was a scary guy trying to hit on me and Bakugo didnt flip out somehow when he saw" you said laughing a bit. They all laughed to and then you guys talked and watched some shows together. The rest of the weekend was like this lots of Bakugo cuddles and lots of girl time it was nice.

Licencing exams here I come!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank your for all the support on this book with reaching 6k reads thats amazing! Love you all! ~London