Lets perform!!

Everyone was back in class today. The big mission some of them were on was a success. We lost Sir Night Eye from it though and Deku took that very hard. Aizawa was back, and he was now taking care of the girl that was saved from the mission. She was introduced to the class today, and she was very shy and quiet. You gave her a shy little wave signaling you were just like her. She gave a little wave back from behind Aizawa. "Everyone this is Eri she is under my watch because of her quirk. Please be kind and helpful towards her." Aizawa says and then taking a seat and letting us all introduce ourselves to her.

It was your turn, you went up to her and knelt down in front of her. "Hi eri" you say softly. "Hi" she stutters out. "My names y/n, it's nice to meet you. I like your dress" you say pointing at her outfit. "Thanks"she says shyly looking at her feet. She then looked up at you face and saw the crystal on your forehead. "E-excuse me, what's that" she says pointing to it. "Oh this is a crystal it's part of my quirk kind of like your horn" you say smiling. Little did you know all of your classmates were watching you in awe as you made Eri feel comfortable. You activated your quirk and made a little crystal for her. "Here you can have this" you say as she takes it and looks at it in awe. "Thank you y/n" she says hugging you. You smile to yourself. And then stand up since Eri now had to go. "Bye Eri" you say waving to her as she waved back leaving with Aizawa.

You then turned back to your classmates as they all looked at you. "D-did i do something wrong?" You say nervously. "Y/n how are you so good with kids" Mina blurts out. "Oh I noticed she seemed like me, shy and anxious so I just knew how to treat her and make her feel comfortable I guess", you say with a little smile looking at your feet. Deku then came up to you so you looked up at him as he said, "Thank you y/n, we haven't gotten her to say much or show emotion but it seems like you helped her start getting there". You smile at him nodding.

Aizawa was back and he was now talking about a festival coming up. "Each class is gonna be doing something for other students and guest to entertain them. You guys are in charge of coming up with ideas" Aizawa said, and then going into his sleeping bag so we could discuss. 

There were a few ideas yelled out and they consisted of maid cafe, cat cafe, cosplay cafe, and more cafes. "We could do some type of performance" you say raising your hand. "Yeah and Jirou could sing" Denki says making Jirou get embarrassed. "And me and y/n can choreograph a dance!" Mina says excitedly now making you get embarrassed. "Fine Ill do it" Jirou says. "Alright we need people on instruments" Iida says. "I can play the piano" Momo says. "I know the guitar" tokoyami and Denki say. "Alrigth we need someone on drums" Iida then says and everyone looks around for someone who could do it. "Tch you extras, Ill play drums" Bakugo says stepping foreward. "Dude do you even know how to play" Denki asks making Bakugo angry. "Of course I do you d*nm extra" he yells out. 

School was done and you were all back at the dorm getting ready to see what everyone could do. Jirou sang a little bit for everyone and it was amazing. Denki and Tokoyami sounded great on the guitar, and Momo did great on the piano. All that was left was Bakugo so he sad down at the drums annoyed and played. It surprised everyone. "Woah, that was good" you say memorized. Bakugo smirks at you standing up from the drums. Mina then showed some of her dance moves, and you did to. Everyone clapped after you both finished and you started blushing a bit. "This could be really cool you guys!" Iida says and everyone agrees excitedly. 

You were taking a break from making up a dance with Mina. You sat in the kitchen drinking some water and scrolling through your phone, trying to catch your breath. Mina came in and joined you. You guys decided to take the time to come up with some more ideas for moves. You guys then finished your break and got back to work.

You and Mina finished the dance and now just had to teach it to everyone. You both decided to do that tomorrow, since you still had lots of time. You said goodbye to Mina and headed over to where everyone was practicing a song on their instruments. They were also finishing up for the day so you headed over to Bakugo that was putting away his drums. "Hey dollface" he says seeing you come over. "Hi baby, how was it" you say helping him put stuff away. "It was fine, the songs easy to play" he says. You finished cleaning up, he grabbed your hand and headed to his room. You jumped on his bed sitting against the wall. He came and layed down, resting his head on your thighs. "Im tired" he says closing eyes. You ran your fingers through his hair. You stayed like that for a couple minutes just relaxing. Bakugo then sat up, and picked you up bridal style walking out of his room. "Where are we going" you ask confused. "Its Friday, theres no school tomorrow. Lets go do something" he then says. "Like what" you ask getting a little embarrassed cause everyone was looking at you getting carried as you walked by. "Hot tub?" he asks and you nod. He heads to your room so you can pick up your swimsuit. Before he could pick you up again you ran back to his room. "Beat you" you say once he came through the door. He grabbed his swimsuit rolling his eyes. You grabbed his hand and you headed to the hot tub.

You got into the hot water relaxing your body. Bakugo sat down next to you wrapping his arm around you. You had you hair in a messy bun not wanting to get it wet. You had your eyes closed just relaxing, but you could feel Bakugo looking at you. He then sighed making you open your eyes to look at him.  "Is something wrong" you say softly. "No just admiring you" he says kissing your nose. You giggle leaning to rest your head on him. He then scooted you over on to his lap so you were facing him. You wrapped your arms around him, straddling your legs as they relaxed in the water. You rested your head in the crook of his neck as he rubbed your back. You raised you head to face him. He creased your cheek with his hand, moving fly away hairs out of your face. You rest your hands on his chest as you guys just starred into each others eyes. You then leaned in slowly, connecting your lips with his. He kissed back and you guys sat there together in each others arm. It was a nice calm kiss, but it still gave you butterflies. You parted and then touched foreheads smiling.

I need more days like these...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter everyone! I know you guys go to the hot tub a lot but thats just my dream to be able to hot tub with my boyfriend lol! Anyways have a good day! ~London