Trembling

Darkness everywhere laughing all around you, you ran, trapped no where to go as the laughing got louder, blood dripping down your arms.

You run the laughing growing louder, louder then its ever been before. Your arms now stinging with extreme pain. You end up in the same room as before with Bakugo dead on the floor with toga and now the rest of the league. You were trapped no where to go, more cuts forming on your arms the pain increasing. You couldnt keep it in anymore, you screamed, screamed for help.

You wake up with a jolt to see Mina shaking you awake tears in her eyes. You were trembling and sobbing, that being the worst nightmare so far. Mina rubbed your back trying to comfort you. you sobbed into her shoulder, your arms still feeling that burning sensation as if they were being cut. "Shh its ok, it was just the dream, breath y/n breath" she says rubbing your back hugging you. She grabs her phone sending a quick text to someone and then setting it back down to comfort you.

A couple minutes later the door swings open to reveal Bakugo and the rest of the squad along with Aizawa. You were still a sobbing mess, trembling and shaking a bunch. Bakugo ran over and held you in his arms as you now sobbed into his chest. "Ive never seen her like this" mina says quietly to Aizawa. Aizawa kneels down in front of you and you look up at him tears falling down your cheeks. "Y/n what happened in this nightmare" he asks his voice full of concern. "Well it was toga chasing me again, but this time the laughter was louder and my arms felt like they were actually being cut again, and then I was brought to a room where Katsuki was dead on the floor with toga standing over him and this time the rest of the league was there to" you explain in between sobs. "All of you stay here, Ill be right back" he says running out of the room. Bakugo rocked you back and forth saying, "hey its ok, Im right here Im alive and healthy, i will never let them hurt you again" he says rubbing your back. You stop sobbing and it turns to just a normal cry. You whimper tears falling down your face as you bury your face in the crook of his neck. The rest of the squad came and sat around you making you feel safe as they tried to talk to you to help you calm down.

Aizawa returns with All might and Cece the counselor. "Oh my, I just got a reading of her" Cece says coming over to you. "Y/n do you have anxiety" she asks softly. You nod your head yes. "Ok, this is a severe anxiety attack, can you breathe?" she asks sitting next to you. You sit up a little bit and nod your head yes again. "Aizawa informed me what this dream was about so I want you to take some of this medicine for your anxiety, and it should help you sleep peacefully for the time being. If its like before hopefully this will be the only nightmare tonight. I want you to come to my office again tomorrow instead of next week because I think I know what we need to start doing" she explains handing you a bottle of pills and Bakugo hands you your water bottle so you can take one. The teachers then conversed with one another quietly and then said their goodbyes as they left. The bakusquad was still there and you were finally calmed down sitting on bakugos lap as he held you. You became really sleepy from the medicine and drifted back off to sleep in your boyfriends arms.

Bakugos pov-

All the idiots were here with me to help y/n. The teachers had just left and they were just sitting talking quietly. I felt y/ns breath soften and looked down to see her fast asleep. "Oi idiots, shes asleep now" I whisper yell. They look at her and then nod standing up saying goodbye to me quietly and then exiting her room. I lay both of us back and hold her in my arms placing the covers over us. I then fell back asleep.

Your pov-

You wake up the next morning feeling a presence next to you. You had your arms wrapped around Bakugo your head nuzzled into his chest as his arms were wrapped around you too. Your alarm goes off and his eyes flutter open slowly. "Good morning babe, how are you feeling" he asks placing his hand on your cheek. You smile saying, "Im ok". He kisses you on the forehead and then sits up getting out of your bed. You roll out of bed and start to get ready for the school day. Bakugo says a quick goodbye and runs to his dorm to get ready to. 

School was over and you were now in Ceces office once again. "Alright y/n what I want you to do today is to draw out what the nightmare feels like" she says handing you a piece of drawing paper and a pencil. You take it saying a small thank you and start brain storming. She talks to you as you start drawing letting the pencil glide across the paper. After about 10 minutes of drawing you finished. (I want you guys to try and think of what you think it would look like). You then explain to her why you drew that picture and she jots a few things down on her clipboard. "Alright that was perfect y/n, you were able to focus and identify things and how they made you feel. Now I want you to draw a picture of how you think it would look and feel to defeat or get rid of this" she says handing you another piece of paper. You start drawing again but this one was a little harder to think of. This drawing took you about 30 min but you finally finished. (I want you to come up with this one to). You again explain this drawing and she writes a few things down again. "That was perfect, you fully acknowledged this scary memory and how it makes you feel and how you want to feel instead. We just need to now work on getting to that other feeling and drawing" she says with a smile. "Our time is almost up, so do you have any questions for me?" she asks setting down her clipboard. "Should I take that medicine every night?" you ask carefully putting your drawing in your bag. "Yes, hopefully those can help for now" she responds. You then stand up giving a quick bow of thanks as she leads you out of the room. "Goodbye y/n see you next time" she says patting you on the shoulder and you nod smiling giving her a wave goodbye.

You make it out of the office and start heading to the front of the school. You were in a good mood so yo were doing a slight skip as you walked and were humming the tune of (favorite/song). As you reach the front of the school you see a group of girls, and when you get a closer look you see none other then Asuna and her friend group. You try to avoid them looking ahead walking faster, but they spotted you. "Oi y/n why are you still in the school" Asuna says walking over to you. "I-i was at the counselors office" you say nervously. "pft, wow didnt know you were so weak you needed therapy now" she says making her friends laugh. "oh....well maybe if you had nightmares and got kidnapped by villains you would understand, but nope that never happened to you." you say quietly but giving her a small glare. Your heart was pounding from anxiety this being the first time you talked smack back to someone.  "You little b*tch" she says clearly angry now. You decide to just walk away ignoring her. Once you exited the school you ran, ran as fast as you could to the dorm building.

You enter shutting the door behind you out of breath. "Woah y/n why does it look like you just ran a marathon" Mina asks coming over to you. "I may or may not have talked smack to Asuna" you say rubbing the back of your next nervously. "Oh..wait what?!" she yells shocked. "Ok you got to tell me everything" she yells getting everyone attention. "Yo Mina what happened" Kirishima says as the rest of the class head over to you along with him. "Y/n actually talked smack back to Asuna" Mina says ruffling your hair. All of them started congratulating you that you were able to stand up for yourself and you just stood there blushing and saying thank you. "What the hell are all of you crowded around for-, oh hi dollface" Bakugo says walking over to you. "Bakugo your girl friend just talked smack to Asuna" Mina says patting you on the shoulder now as you blushed again. "Tch, as she should" Bakugo says coming over to you and ruffling your hair. You giggle smiling at everyone. "Crap" you say suddenly making everyone look at you. "Now class 1b is gonna hate us more now" you say sighing looking down. "Tch whatever we are better then them anyways" Bakugo says lifting your chin so you were looking at him. "Yeah y/n dont worry about it we are all in class 1a for a reason" Kirishima says throwing his fist in the air. You giggle from his goofiness. Everyone then went back to what they were doing and you headed to your room finally getting to change. As you come out of your door you are met by all the girls. "Y/n all the girls are doing a spa night since today is friday and we dont have school tomorrow wanna come" Momo asks politely. You close the door behind you locking it and give them all a big smile saying, "Id love to!". They all smile and you all start heading to the spa room to start a very fun eventful night.

Wow I actually stood up for myself, that's new and kind of scary...

Hope you all enjoyed!!! Im having a little writers block so I decided why not have a little spa day! Anyways till next time!  ~London