Bakugos rough day

It was a new school day and a new week and you and Mina were heading to school. Bakugo and was gonna leave later since he was still getting ready. You and Mina head to the classroom and just sat and chat waiting for others to arrive. After about 10 minutes you hear the door open and there enters a pissed off looking bakugo. You look at him confused and you walk over to him. "Whats wrong Katsuki" you ask touching his arm. "Some dumba** was talking bad about you and now Im pissed" he says angry. "Hey its ok, dont worry about me" you say rubbing his arm and walking with him to his desk. 

Class was now starting and Aizawa was giving the weekly announcements. "Bakugo and Todoroki your first make up class is today after school" he says making Bakugo groan and smack his head on his desk making you flinch a bit. Todoroki just nodded, and continued listening. After Aizawa finished the announcements the rest of home room was free today so you and Mina went over to Bakugo as he still had his head on his desk. You ruffle his hair saying, "hey dont worry about it Katsuki, I bet it will be fun". You tried to lighten his mood but he just made a 'tch' noise lifting his head back up. "yeah what ever" he says sighing. You and Mina then talked as he just continued to sulk. "I cant believe Deku, Ururaka, Tsu, kiri, and tokoyami already got called in" Mina says making Bakugo get irritated. "That d*nm nerd cant believe he passed me" Bakugo says gritting his teeth and Mina stopped talking realizing what she did. "H-hey lets just calm down, bakugo you havent fallen behind at all you are so strong, you continue to push through even when stuff like this happens" you saying rubbing his arm again. Bakugo tried to stay angry but his face softens from your touch and words. "Tch, fine dollface" he says smirking a bit. "Y/n I dont know how you do" Mina whispers to you making you giggle a bit.

It was now lunch time and Kiri was back at school so the whole Bakusquad were sitting together. You were waiting in line to get some lunch when you felt someone come up behind you. "Well if it isnt the crystal girl from class 1a" you hear a boys voice and you turn around to be met by a tall brunet boy. You look up at his eyes a little nervous as he looked down at you and then turned to his friend saying, "She is cuter in person, she so little and innocent" he laughs with his friends and you just stood there frozen. "s-sorry, is there something you need" you ask softly making them stop laughing and turn back to you. 

Bakugos pov-

It was taking y/n longer then usual to get her lunch so I looked over in her direction to see a couple of guys surrounding her. "Are you serious" I say angrily. "Whats up bro" Kirishima asks and I just continue to glare at the boys around my girlfriend. "Dude dont go yet, y/n needs to learn how to deal with this stuff on her own just in case you arent there to help" Kirishima says putting his arm out as I try to stand. "Tch" I say sitting back down as we watched them.

Your pov-

You didnt know what to say or do. The brunet boy was asking you to come to his dorm after school to get to know each other, and you really did not want to since you basically just met this guy. "S-sorry I have plans with Mina today" you stutter out. "Hm ok, then well have to find another time." he says smirking. "Uh I got to go" you say not even getting your lunch and running to your table. You sat down by Mina breathing hard. "Who were those guys" Mina asks and you shake your head saying, "No idea". You catch your breath and Mina offered you some of her food but you declined not wanting them to worry. You then look at Bakugo to see him still glaring at boys. You scooted over and sat next to him, "Its ok, he just wanted to get to know me...but I honestly just met him so I declined everything he asked" you say laying your head on his shoulder. He takes a deep breath folding his arms and resting his head on yours. 

School was over and Bakugo had to go straight to his other classes with Todoroki so you only got to say a quick bye. You just got back to the dorms, heading to your room to get changed and do homework. You got changed into a black tank top and some sweatpants then sitting at your desk starting your english homework which was your only homework for today. Right as you finished it was about 3:30 and Bakugo would be back at 5 so you decided to head to Minas room and hang. 

You knock on her door and she says, 'Come in!'. You open the door closing it behind you and sitting next to her on her little couch. "Hey girl" she says scooting over a bit to make room. "Hey, wanna do something" you ask. "Sure, I was getting bored" she says and you nod agreeing. You guys decided to play some just dance on the switch so you headed down to the common room and luckily the other girls were there so they played to. 

"I forgot how good y/n was at this game" Mina says trying to catch here breath. You looked over at the clock and saw it was already almost five meaning Bakugo would be back soon. You and the girls headed to the kitchen deciding to finally start dinner since it was your guys turn tonight. You were put on rice duty so you got the water and rice cooker and started cooking it. You hear the front door open and look around to see Bakugos face all beaten up. You gasp and ran over to him. "Are you ok" you say worriedly and he just smirks. "Im fine, we just did some hellish training" he says kissing your forehead. "Go get cleaned up dinner will be done soon" you say kissing his cheek and he nods heading to his room.

Dinner was ready and Bakugo just entered the kitchen and you saw that his arms were also all bandaged up. You got him some food and then sat by him eating your own food. After you both finished you took the plates and then went to Bakugos room with him. His bandages were starting to fall off and they needed to be replaced anyways so you got the first aid kit and started re-wrapping his injuries and he sat on his bed just staring at you. You finished his first arm and noticed he was staring, "What" you say laughing a bit. "Nothing, you would be a hot nurse" he says smirking. "katsuki" you whine flicking his forehead lightly and then starting to tend his other arm as he just laughed.

Bakugo was all cleaned up and tended to and you went to put the first aid kit back in the cabinet when you were stopped by arms wrapping around you. "That can wait stay here" Bakugo says softly. "Ok baby" you say softly back, turning around to hug him ans he lifts you up putting you both on the bed. He sighs making you look at him worriedly. "Whats wrong baby" you say lifting your head and kissing him. "Just had a bad day" he says caressing your cheek with his hand. "Wanna talk about it" you say kissing his hand. "It just pissed me off how people already got called in, and then the boys surrounding you at lunch, and then the stupid class I had to go to today and now Im all injured and cant do my own training for a while" he says and you can hear the anger in his voice. You moved so you were ontop of him and layed your head down on his chest. "Anything I can do to help" you say lifting your head and looking at him. "Give me kisses" he says pouting and you just giggle. You kiss him on the lips and he returns it turning it into a regular kiss you guys always have to show your love. He wraps his arms around you pulling you close rubbing you back softly. You deeped the kiss a bit, being the one to get caught in the moment. He sits up a bit leaning against his headboard and you straddled him wrapping your arms around his neck kissing him. You sat up a little more making you tower over him just a little bit and you grabbed his face with your hands continuing the kiss. He then suddenly pushed you back so you were on your back and he was propped above you. You giggle as he kisses your nose. "Thanks dollface" he says rolling over and then hugging you. "Of course baby" you say kissing his forehead and hugging him back.

Y/n got a little bold right there lmao. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a good day everyone! ~London