Mina and Kirishima

You wake up in a bed your unfamiliar with and look around to see Bakugo and Kirishima laying and sleeping on the floor. Last nights events then came into your head as you started remembering everything that happened and how you got into this bed. You head to the bathroom to see your in a huge sweatshirt...Hold up is this Katsukis!? you think starting to blush. You hurry and grab a change of your own comfy clothes and head to the shower. After showering and feeling all refreshed you got changed and came out of the bathroom to see the two boys awake. They were both browsing through their phones. "Good morning" you say catching their attention and stretching your arms out. "Hey y/n how are you?" Kirishima says looking up at you. "Im good had a very nice sleep last night" you say giggling. "Oh right heres your sweatshirt Katsuki" you say handing him his sweatshirt. "You can keep wearing it if you want its cute on you" he says looking up at you and smirking. You were a little cold so you slipped it on. "Well we will still be able to look around the venue today with the rest of the class so lets get ready" Kirishima says excitedly. You didnt have to wear your hero costumes today so you just stayed in your comfy clothes which consisted of black legging with Katsukis black sweatshirt and some (f/c) vans. Bakugo got out of his makeshift bed and got ready.

The three of you went down to a cafe and saw everybody there talking. "There she is!" you hear mina yell and wave to you as you ran over to her. "Cute outfit! Wait is that Bakugos sweatshirt" Mina says about to burst from happiness. "Yeah he let me wear it" you say blushing. "Man I need a boy" Mina says sighing obnoxiously. "Why dont you just tell him how you feel I swear he feels the same way" you tell Mina who starts blushing. "I dont know Ive known Kirishima since middle school...Ok Ill do it today!" she says pumping a fist in the air giggling which you join her with it. "Alright everyone stick in groups going through out the expo" Iida says with his robotic movements. You and mina head over to Bakugo, Kirishima, and the rest of the squad deciding where to go first. You stand next to Kirishima and whisper, "So are you gonna do it today?" and he looks at you blushing. "y-yeah...i hope she likes me back" he says staring off at your pink friend Mina. 

The bakusquad walks around seeing the different pros and stuff being promoted. You and Mina took some goofy photos with some of the heros. You  guys kept running ahead laughing and having so much fun. 

Kirishimas pov-

I watch as Mina and y/n run ahead laughing together. "Oi dumbhair what are you spacing out at" Bakugo says suddenly. "Oh well...I really like Mina and want to tell her but I dont think she feels the same way." I say rubbing the back of my head. "Tch, just shoot your shot" Bakugo says walking away. Does Bakugo know something I dont know I think to myself and catch up to the rest of the group

Your pov-

You start walking next to Bakugo and whisper in his ear, "Ready" and he nods smirking. "Mina lets go get some icecream!" you say grabbing her hand excitedly which she returns. "Oi kirishima come with me to the bathroom" Bakugo says walking away. You and Mina head over to the icecream shop next to the bathrooms. "One second Mina Im gonna go to the bathroom" you say and she nods. You pretend to go in but really meet up with Bakugo to watch the two of them as they are now alone. "Oh Mina wheres y/n?" Kirishima says catching Minas attention as he starts to blush. "Oh she had to use the bathroom, is bakugo still in the bathroom?" she says with a hint of blush on her cheeks. "Yeah... Um Mina since were alone I wanna tell you something" Kirishima says rubbing the back of his head nervously. "Ive needed to tell you something to" Mina says looking at her feet. "Well...I like you Mina" Kirishima says looking at her with a blush. "R-really?! Thats what I was gonna say!" Mina responds as both of their faces lighten up. You and Bakugo then return to them and pretend you didnt see anything. "Why are you so happy Mina" you say ordering your icecream. "Kirishima confessed to me" she whispers to you making you smile and happy for her. "Finally! Me and Katsuki have been waiting so long for you guys to get together" you say giggling making her blush. "So are you guys a thing now" you asks and she just shrugs. "I guess so" she says blushing. You guys then continue walking around the expo having a wonderful time.

It was the next day and it was time to leave. Everyone was gonna be on the same plane ride home so you and Mina decided to sit together with Katsuki and Kirishima. Mina and Kirishima kept looking at each other blushing and you just giggled. "I have the greatest idea!" Mina says suddenly, "Lets go on a double date" she says excitedly and you brighten up nodding. "That would be so much fun" Kirishima says. "Im in" you say and Bakugo just nods. You and Mina then played on your nintendo switch and played some mario kart for most of the plane ride as the two boys conversed with one another. 

After the long plane ride you return to Japan and go through security and all that stuff. You yawn grabbing your bags and walking with your group of friends to the bus. "So does tomorrow work for everyone" Mina asks and you nod for yourself and Bakugo. "Yep! But what are we gonna do" Kirishima asks. "We could go to the arcade at the mall" you say. "Thats a perfect idea" Mina says ruffling your hair as you giggle. You guys make it to the school and drop off your hero costumes and then start walking home. You reach your house first and turn to face everybody, "Goodnight guys see you tomorrow" you say with your cheerful smile which they all return except Bakugo. "Yep see you tomorrow y/n" Mina says hugging you. "Bye y/n" Kirishima says waving. "Goodnight dollface Ill pick you up tomorrow" Bakugo says giving you a quick kiss. "Ok!" you say blushing and waving goodbye.

You make it inside and unpack all your stuff and then fell asleep. 

Double date tomorrow should be fun!

So I really wanted Mina and Kirishima to have someone so I decided why not have them be together cause I actually think they are a cute ship! But anyways next chapter will be a cute double date! I hope yall enjoyed reading! London~