Super moves

TW this chapter has some talk about suicidal thoughts

"Everyone get changed in your hero costumes and head to gym gamma, we are starting your super moves training" Aizawa says excusing all of us to the locker rooms. You were really excited but also a little nervous not to sure if your idea of crystallizing your own skin to make it harder was gonna work. You quickly got on your hero costume and hurried to the gym with everyone else. Aizawa then explained some things and then you were all excused to your own areas to train with one of Ectoplasm's clones. 

"Y/n what do you want to work on" the clone asks. "I usually do long distance attacks so I wanna create some attacks I can use when Im up close to an enemy" you say. "Got any ideas in mind?" he then asks. "I was thinking of maybe trying to see if I could crystallize my own skin to make it harder almost like kirishimas quirk" you respond and he nods liking the idea. "Alright lets go ahead and start" he says stepping back to watch. You activate your quirk trying to focus forming the crystals onto your skin and using the minerals from both the earth and minerals found in your skin. A thin layer of (f/c) crystals formed. You knocked on it to see it was actually pretty hard and firm. "Alright now try and hit me with it" ectoplasm says walking back over to you. You punch him with the arm that is crystallized which makes the clone fly back into a wall and then disappeared. "Woah y/n thats like my move" Kirishima yells looking over at you after hearing the crash. "I took inspiration from your quirk to see if I could crystallize my skin and I guess it worked" you say smiling brightly. Kiri gave you a thumbs up returning to his training. Suddenly you hear an explosion and then a, "Hahaha, I did it!" you look to the direction of the explosion to see bakugo, who had blown a perfect circle in a wall. Suddenly a piece of it breaks off falling towards all might. "Watch out all might" Bakugo yells. A flash of green zooms bye, Deku had quickly ran over and jumped kicking the rock destroying it. "Woah" everyone says gasping. Hes actually controlling that amazing quirk of his  you thought. You looked back at Bakugo to see him eyeing Deku and then turning away scoffing. "Good job Katsuki!" you yell trying to brighten his mood again. He turned around and smirked at you and you could tell it worked. You gave him a thumbs up smiling and then continued training with a new clone.

"Aizawa get your kids out of here, its class 1bs turn to train here" the class 1b teacher spoke with his kids behind him. Oh gosh heres comes Asuna and Monoma you thought joining the rest of the class and heading down to Aizawa. "Fine fine whatever were going" Aizawa says annoyed and walking away as you all followed. "Cant wait to beat your a**es at the licensing exam" Monoma yells as we pass by them. You hear snickering and find Asuna glaring at you. "Good luck you little b*tch" Asuna says smirking and then heading into the gym as you left. You mumbled to yourself saying, "Screw you Asuna". You all made it back to the main campus and got changed back into your uniforms heading to your other classes for the day now. 

It was the end of the school day and you had another session of therapy. "Bye katsuki, Ill see you after my session!" you say smiling up at him. "K Ill probably be in my dorm" he says ruffling your hair. "Bye babe" he says walking away.

"Welcome y/n!" Cece says happily. "Hello!" you respond taking a seat. "Hows it going" she asks taking out her clipboard and a pencil. "Good! That medicine has helped a lot" you say and she nods smiling. "Thats good to hear!" she responds after scribbling some things down on her paper. "Hows training going?" she then asks. "Its good my idea actually worked so now Im just perfecting it and trying to get it a little more powerful" you say excitedly. "Nice" she says writing some more stuff down. "Alright hows anxiety been" she asks next. (TW- my anxiety has been wild lately, and Ive been going through a depressive episode so I felt like writing how I felt, Ive recently have gotten unwanted thoughts of suicide so that will be talked about). "Honestly im not doing so good...Ive been really anxious and I feel sadder then usual sometimes. My thoughts have been all over the place and have also turned against me. Thoughts keep popping up like Go kill yourself  and stuff like that and its scaring me" you say breaking down into tears. "Does anyone else know about this" Cece asks softly. You shake your head no and she writes a few things down. "Well do you want to kill yourself y/n" she then asks looking at you sympathetically. "No..but sometimes its hard to not want to listen to the thoughts" you say tears running down your cheeks. "Thank you for telling me dear, Im here to help, since it seems the medicine is helping the nightmares lets take the session to talk about this stuff" she says and you nod sniffling wiping your eyes. "When did these thoughts first starting showing up" she asks. "Maybe 2 weeks ago....I think after one of the times Asuna was bullying me" you say shakily and she nods writing a few things down. "Ok do you feel safe with yourself" she then asks and you nod, "I dont want to kill myself its just scary that those thoughts even showed up I guess" you say. She writes a few more things down and then sets down her clipboard. "You did amazing telling me about it y/n, I want you to at least tell some close people cause they can help to" she says walking over to you and kneeling down to your height. She puts a hand on your shoulder and then pulling you into a hug. "Come to me anytime ok?" she says softly and you nod crying a little more into her shoulder.

You had calmed down and were now saying your goodbyes to Cece for the day. "Make sure to tell some people" she says waving you goodbye and you nod returning the wave. You say goodbye to the office lady and head to the front of the school. You were still a little down and a little anxious to tell Bakugo, him being someone who defiantly needed to know about this. "Tch why you look so depressed" you hear a familiar voice say laughing. Your eyes and face were red and puffy so someone could tell you were crying. "Leave me alone.." you say quietly, voice cracking. Asuna had said some more things but you werent paying attention as you tried not to cry again hurrying to the dorms. 

You reach the door wiping your face and then opening to luckily not see anyone in the common area. You hurry to your dorm and got changed in comfy clothes and then headed to Bakugos dorm. You knock on the door and it opens almost immediately after. "Hey baby, how did it go?" he asks letting you come inside. You sat down in your bed to scared to look him in the eyes as he sat down beside you. "I-I keep getting suicidal thoughts but I dont wanna die, they are just scary.." you whimper out as you start crying. He hugs you pulling you close to his chest rubbing your back. "I dont want you to die either" he says his voice cracking a little bit making you cry harder. "Im sorry, Im sorry I even allowed myself to think those thoughts" you ball. He just rubs your back saying, "Its ok, as long as you know you dont want to listen to them is all that matters" he says softly rocking back and forth. You sniffle lifting your head which was laying on his shoulder to look at him. He wipes the tears off your cheeks kissing you on the forehead. "I dont want to tell to many people yet" you say shakily and he just nods. "When ever your ready" he says kissing your forehead again. You close your eyes and kiss him on the lips softly which he returns. "I love you y/n dont ever forget that" he says breaking away from the kiss and touching his forehead to yours. "I love you to Katsuki" you say sniffling. He held you in his arms rocking back and forth as you calmed down.

Thank you Katsuki Bakugo for everything... I love you

Sorry this chapter kind of got a little dark, this was kind of the best way to let everything out. Ive been having weekly therapy and Ive had really supportive friends so Im getting there and if any of you are going through something similar just know myself and others love you! ~London