Crazy Party

You, Bakugo and kirishima walk to the villain training competition where Bakugo and Kirishima signed up and you decided just to watch. You go up to the stands and kirishima is called to go. As you watch him you hear someone shout, "Y/n, is that you?" you turn to see Ururaka wih Izuku, momo, jirou, and Iida, and this other girl you've never seen before. "Oh hi guys" you say shyly. "I was wondering if you'd be here y/n since your parents are well known heros in America" momo says touching a finger to her chin. Everyone then explained why they were there and how the rest of the class was there but just didnt have the special tickets to enter the expo early. 

There was suddenly a loud bang and you look to see Kirishima finished in 17 seconds and you clapped for him. "Woah Kirishimas here...wait does that mean Kacchans here?" Izuku then says worriedly as you nod as he comes outs. Bakugo goes through the course in 15 seconds making him in first place. You clap and smile yelling, "Nice katsuki!" while giggling and he looks up at you and smirks but fades away when he sees Izuku and he then jumps up and grabs on to the bar. "What are you doing here useless deku" he says angered. "Oh hi Kacchan...good job on the course" izuku says nervously. Ururaka then says Deku should try the course so he does and he finished in 16 seconds making him come in 2nd place behind Bakugo. "Tch" bakugo says annoyed and you just smile at him which makes his face soften. Suddenly the course got really cold and a bunch of ice spewed everywhere. You look down to see Todoroki finishing the course in 14 seconds making him first place. "Half and half bastard what are you doing here" Bakugo says angrily and jumps down to him before you could try and stop him. You face palm and you here some of the girls giggling. "Man y/n you've got one hand full of a boyfriend there" Jirou says laughing making you blush and giggle. "So that angry one is your boyfriend" the unfamiliar girl says and you nod. "Oh right let me introduce myself Im Melissa" she says smiling and you smile back saying shyly, "Nice to meet you Im y/n". 

Kirishima Iida and Izuku were able to get Bakugo under control and brought him back up to the stands where you ran over to him. "Hey you did great katsuki" you say smiling, "Your still number 1 in my eyes". When you said that Bakugo smirked and gave you a quick peck on the cheek when no one was looking.

You then said goodbye to the other group and kept exploring with Bakugo and Kirishima before you had to get ready for the party. You got some snacks and looked at some of the new support equipment that would be sold to heros.

You guys then head back to the room you were all sharing and you went and took a shower to get ready for the party. You put some mascara on and made your hair a little wavy. You then threw on your dress and some black flats. (You can change the color of the dress and shoes if you want to!)

You walk out of your bathroom to see Kirsihima in a suit and trying to get a vest and tie on bakugo

You walk out of your bathroom to see Kirsihima in a suit and trying to get a vest and tie on bakugo. "Y/n perfect timing come help me put this tie on him" Kirishima says struggling. You go over and take the tie from him and then put it over his head to make it nice and neat. He stayed still with a grumpy look on his face. You finished and straightened out his vest also then pecking him on the cheeks. "All done" you say giggling. Bakugo looks at you seeing your full outfit and starts blushing. "Wow...you look beautfil y/n" he says grabbing your hand. "Oh thank you, you do to Katsuki" you say blushing.

You guys then leave the room and start heading down the the party. As your walking you realize you all left your phones in the room and were kind of guessing where the party was. After walking for about 20 min you make it into this room full of plants and see the elevator open. "We see you, you dumb kids" this taller guy says glaring at the three of you. "What did you say" Bakugo says clearly pissed off. "Calm down dude let me handle this" KIrishima says and then explaining to the two men how we were looking for the party and got lost. "Dont lie to us" the taller guy activated his quirk and shot at Kirishima when ice suddenly appeared blocking it. Iida, Izuku, Ururaka, Jirou, Momo, Melissa, Mineta and Kaminari pop out from behind a bush and they all start running away except Todoroki whos stays with your group to fight off these guys who you found out were villains. "Todoroki whats going on" Kirishima asks. "You guys didnt hear? Villains have taken over the tower. Ill explain more later" as he shoots out more ice to block another attack. "So this is what this about" Bakugo says. You all get back to back to each other and start fighting and fending off the villains. The other shorter guy turns into this purple huge monster and punches kirishima making him fling into a wall. "Kirishima" you yell running towards him. "Y/n be careful!" Bakugo yells grabbing you and moving you out of the way of another attack. "Bakugo, y/n this guys quirk doesnt make matter disapear it makes it displaced. Be careful" Tdoroki yells as you go over to help fight. You make a crystal sword trying to hit the purple guy. You were able to distract him and Bakugo got the final blow on him. The other dude then shot is quirk at bakugo making his sleeve tear. "Katsuki" you yell running over to him. "Huh whats this?" the guy says looking at his hand. "Its the sweat from my palms it works just like nitroglycerin" Bakugo says smirking and Todoroki shoots fire at him causing an explosion and then you trap him in crystals.

You run over to Kirishima to see him stuck in the wall. "Kirishima are you alright" you say inspecting him for injuries. "Yeah Im ok jsut a little stuck" he says laughing nervously. "How dumb are you just turn your dang quirk off" bakugo says rolling his eyes. "Oh I guess i should have thought of that" Kirishima says getting out of the wall. Todoroki then explains what has happened to the tower when suddenly all these robots appeared and started attacking you guys. 

After being able to escape you guys make it to the top of the building to see Ururaka being swarmed by the robots and not being able to use her quirk since she used it on Melissa and Izuku. You, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Todoroki then started taking out the robots and making it so Izuku could make it to the very top of the tower. You guys kept fighting and the rest of the group came and helped. You then saw an explosion at the top and a bunch of metal flying around so you and todoroki made a path to get up there. You guys make it and see Izuku and all might struggling. You and Todoroki stop these huge medal spikes coming towards the two of them. "Come on All might dont let this week a** villain beat you" Bakugo says exploding some of the other spikes. You then go and help protect the rest of them with momo and watch All might and Izuku charge the villain. A bunch of explosions were happening making the building start to crumble. The floor under you collapsed causing you to stumble and fall off the side of the bulidng. You yelp and grab on to something as you hang over the side. "Help!" you yell not knowing how to get back up. You start slipping when you then feel a firm hand grab yours and pull you up. "Dumba** what are you doing" he says holding you close as you breathed heavy trying to calm down. 

You then saw that Izuku and all might were able to defeat the villain and everyone was cheering. You were breathing hard still scared from what just happened and Bakugo just held you in his arms. "Y/n are you alright" Ururaka and the rest of them said running over to you. You nod finally catching your breath. Other heros then come up and help all of you get down and checked for injuries. Your parents came over to you and hugged you. "Y/n are you alright" they say worried. "Yeah Im ok Katsuki protected me from getting any injuries" you say with a soft face. Katsuki nods to your parents making them thank him and then going to help clean up and take care of the rest of the villains. You yawn then feeling light headed from all that happened. You started falling forward when you then landed on someones back. "I got you dollface, you can sleep" you here Bakugos deep soft voice say as you hold on to him and he carries you on his back. "Thanks Katsuki" you say your breath becoming softer and then falling asleep.