Therapy

I found the picture above adorable and I love them together so Im gonna add them to the story to! 

It was the start of the new semester today and you luckily got sleep last night with no nightmares to worry you. It was around 6:30am and you slowly roll out of bed to head to the washroom to wash up and get ready. You grab your bathroom bag and head there. Mina and the other girls were already in there brushing their teeth or putting on some makeup. You go over to the usual sink you use by Mina and set down your stuff with a yawn. "Morning y/n" Mina says with her toothbrush in her mouth. "Morning mina" you say starting to brush your teeth. After you brushed your teeth you washed your face and brushed out your hair putting it in a loose side braid. You packed up your stuff and then headed back to your room to put your uniform on. 

You put on the white shirt not needing the grey jacket today since it was warmer outside and threw on your squirt and (f/c) vans. You headed down to the kitchen where the boys were seated and eating. You grab a quick yogurt and pack your lunch box for the day. "Morning y/n" denki yells looking over at you. You give him a small smile and wave heading back to your room with your lunchbox and yogurt cup. You pack your backpack making sure to have all your books and supplies and then throwing your lunch box in to. You put your backpack on returning to the kitchen grabbing a spoon and standing against the counter eating your yogurt. The rest of the girls came in all ready and grabbed some food to. You threw away your finished yogurt cup and said goodbye heading off to school. 

You reach the main campus only seeing a few other students since it was still a little early. You decide to go to the library and draw for a bit. As your walking there you just looked at your feet humming. You suddenly bump into someone stumbling back. "Im so sorry I wasnt looking where I was going" you say looking up at the person embarrassed. "Tch, loser. Whats got  you so distracted" Asuna says as you realize you just bumped into your worst enemy. "Nothing I just wasnt looking where I was going, sorry again" you say doing a quick bow and trying to walk off but her friends stop you. "Tch, still dont know how villains needed somewhat like you, I mean what could you give to offer to villains and heros" Asuna says laughing making you tremble a bit at the talk of villains. Asuna suddenly grabs your wrist holding up your arm to see the scars from toga. "These are so ugly cant believe you didnt cover them up" she says shoving you backwards laughing with her friends as they walk away. You had fallen on the ground so you stand up teary eyed and decided to just head to class. On the way to the classroom you passed the office where Cece came walking out seeing you. You quickly wiped your eyes to make it look like you were fine but she saw. "Hi y/n, what happened" she asks putting a hand on your shoulder. "Theres some girls that dont like me for some reason and they were just being rude about the scars I got when I was captured" you mumble out trying not to break down. "Tch some people" cece mumbles under her breath. Aizawa then came out of the office looking at you worriedly. "Cece what happened" he asks. "There some girls being rude to y/n about the scars on her arms" Cece says to Aizawa making him nod. "Was it Asuna again" he asks turning to you. You nod your head eyes watering again. "I dont know what that girls problem is but I will talk to her teacher, you head to class" he says patting you on the head and heading towards class 1b. Cece gives you a reassuring nod and follows him as you head to class.

Luckily no one noticed you were close to crying cause you got your eyes to stop watering so you entered class with a small smile taking your seat. Homeroom started and Aizawa came in starting class by explaining the next units we would be learning and what we would be focusing on for hero work. "Starting next week we are gonna start training for you guys to come up with one or two super moves. The licensing exams are in 2 months so we need all the time we can get" he says in his normal bored tone of voice. What could I do for a super move you thought to yourself rubbing your chin. "You have the rest of class to brainstorm ideas, Im gonna take a nap" aizawa says getting in his yellow sleeping bag as people start thinking and discussing what to do. What if I could try crystallizing my skin to harden it like Kirishimas quirk? you think. You decide to go with that for now.