Camping trip (1)

There will be multiple parts! :)

Today you were going on a little camping trip up into the beautiful mountains of Japan with Bakugo and his family. You were helping Mitsuki pack up the food and other stuff into the car as the boys were getting the luggage tied up and inside the carrier on top of the car. It was a beautiful warm day with the sun shining and a slight breeze. Once all the food was packed and everything was ready to go you ran back inside and filled up everyone's water bottle with a drink for the car ride.  You then carried them outside and put them in the car for everyone to grab when they got in. You guys doubled checked everything and then locked up the house getting into the car. 

Bakugo was actually pretty excited to go but of course didn't show it. He loved hiking and rock climbing which is pretty neat! As you guys started the drive you were in the back with Bakugo with his parents up front like usual. You were looking at a map Bakugo gave to you that he got last time his family went up to this spot. You guys were gonna be there for four days and three nights.  The spot they always camped at was next to a beautiful lake with a rope swing and a dock someone built so you could swim and boat. Everything was in the woods though so there wasnt really a bathroom house or electricity, but you were still excited. The drive was about four hours.

two hour time skip~

Bakugo wanted to take a nap so you let him lay his head down on your lap as you read your favorite book. There was faint music in the back playing as you just read or looked out the window to see the scenery outside of the city. You then slowly woke Bakugo up as you guys were taking a bathroom break and getting some gas. You walked into the gas station with a sleepy Bakugo following behind you. You guys found the restroom quickly doing your business. You guys were allowed to pick out a snack to have for the rest of the drive so you looked around the gas station till you saw something you liked. You guys checked out and then got back into the car to begin the rest of the drive. As you guys got buckled back up, he turned to you eating his snack and then asking, "What kind of camping spots do you guys have back in America?". You took a bite of your snack and then said, "There's lots of places, Yellowstone, Zions, the Redwoods, and much more". He nodded wanting to hear more. You pulled out your phone still having some reception and looked them up to show him some pictures. When you showed him the Redwoods he said, "Those are some big a** trees" making you laugh and his mom angry. "Language Katsuki!" she yelled looking back at him. "Tch sorry" he said rolling his eyes as you just laughed some more.

Time skip to arriving~

You guys finally arrived and you all got out of the car starting to get things set up. You and Mitsuki set up the eating and cooking area as the boys set up the two tents and putting the luggage in them. You and Bakugo were sharing a tent and his parents were sharing the other one. It took about forty-five minutes to set everything up, but once it was it was around five pm. Bakugo went and collected some wood as his dad started a fire and you and Mitsuki started prepping the food. Once it was done and the fire was burning you cooked the food, and then all ate sitting around the fire while talking. 

You and Mitsuki then cleaned up dinner and them you all had some free time before it got dark. Bakugo wanted to take you somewhere as his parents continued to talk around the fire. You threw on one of Bakugos sweatshirts you brought as it started getting colder. He grabbed your handing squeezing it softly as he led you to this mysterious spot. You then reached this big rock in between a gap of the trees. He helped you up and when you got to the top you could see out onto the lake where the sun reflected on to it. "Its beautiful" you said mesmerized by the orange and red colors that were reflecting on the cool blue water. Bakugo smiled a bit wrapping an arm around you and pulling you close. "Its relaxing up here" he said softly kissing your forehead. "Mhm" you respond leaning into him. "This should be a fun trip" you said looking up to meet his eyes. He nodded ruffling your hair smirking. You giggled and gave him a quick kiss. You guys then climbed down and headed back

Time skip to nighttime~

You said goodnight to his parents as you and Bakugo headed into your shared tent. You guys faced away from each other as you got changed into comfy clothes for bed. Once you were both done you set up the cots and sleeping bags and got into them. Bakugo moved you closer so he could still cuddle you as you slept. "Goodnight" you say turning to face him and give him a kiss. He kissed back saying, "Goodnight". You both then drifted off to sleep to the relaxing sounds of nature. 

I've had this idea for a while so Im excited to finally do it, and I hope you guys will enjoy it to!! ~London