Licensing exam continued

The next and final part of the exam would be starting any minute so you tried to ready your self for what ever it would be. Everyone was still chatting when a big tv turned on showing the arena. There was an explosion at one of the buildings and then another shaking the room you were in. The intercom then came on explaining how there were civilians you had to save, but also having to watch out for the villain who was being played by gang orca. The rooms walls fell down revealing the arena once again allowing everyone to start.

You built a structure out of crystals for the safe place for all the civilians to stay and people with healing or support quirks cold stay at ready to help. They thank you for making the structure and you nod running off to find people to help. You were looking through one of the buildings that exploded and herd crying. You ran to the direction the crying was coming from and saw a little girl with a bleeding head stuck. You start moving some of the rubble out of the way, and she just watches you sniffling. You moved one last part making it possible to get to her and once you did you said, "Dont worry Im here to help, is it ok if I touch you and pick you up" you ask softly to make her feel comfortable. She nods holding her arms out and you pick her up, quickly making it to the safe place where she could get treated. "This girl has a head injury" you say handing her to one of the people helping and they nod thanking you. You run off again trying to help as much as you can. 

You were by some caves with a pond right now trying to help an old couple out that had injured legs. "Do not be alarmed Im gonna use my quirk and form a crystal platform under you to bring you up" you say calmly and they just nod. You form one under the both of them, the crystal on your forehead glowing as you use the telekinesis to lift them up and out. You place them gently on the ground and check all of their wounds. "Ok Im gonna take you over to that structure" you say pointing to the crystal structure. You head there still carrying them on the crystal platform and gently dropping off them to be treated. You went back to that same area to check the other caves, you see Bakugo, Kirishima and Denki there getting someone out. Bakugo did not look very happy, this not being his strong point. You ran over to see if you could help. "Hey y/n" Kirishima says lifting one of the people onto his back. "You guys need any help" you say, and they nod. "Do you know where the safe spot is" denki asks. You nod saying, "Yeah its one of my crystal structures I made, its by the starting point" you say showing them the way. All of them follow you and you drop off those people and thats when a buzzer goes off signaling the end of the exam.

You all stand in front of a giant tv where the results would be projected. You were all anxiously waiting. "We will now be presenting those who passed" the intercom says as the tv turns on. You look through all the names seeing a few of your classmates till you find your own. "I did it" you say to yourself shocked smiling. You continued looking through the names to find Bakugos, but it wasnt there. You look over at him to see him shocked and angry. You decide it might be good to be there for him so you walk over and hug him gently. He was about to say something when the sleepy dude came out and started explaining those that didnt pass could take some extra classes to work o things they failed on and then get their licenses. You look up at Bakugo and smile saying, "You got this, its ok to fail sometimes but Ill always be here to cheer you on!". He looks down at you his face relaxing a bit. The papers with your scores were then passed out and you got a 95. Minus 5 points for being a little to quiet when trying to talk with others. Bakugo got a 75 and you needed an 80 to pass. You look at his paper and see he indeed lost the points for the rescuing part. You learned todoroki also didnt pass as he got into a mishap with another student that caused them to almost hurt others. You make eye contact and give him a little smile signaling it was ok. He nodded giving a small smile and then headed to the bus along with everyone.

You arrive back at the school heading to the dorms to relax for the rest of the day. You took a shower and then changed into comfy clothes hanging with the rest of the class in the common area.

It was around 8 and Bakugo kissed you on the forehead saying he was gonna head to bed. You nod saying a quick night. You see him pass Deku whispering something in his ear making him tense up a little. You got a little nervous at what he might have said but decided to ask about it later.

You were about to head to bed but you stopped by bakugos door knocking on it to reveal a stressed looking bakugo. "Just wanted to say goodnight again and check on you" you say hugging him. "Everything ok? you can talk to me" you say looking up at him. He nods saying, "Ill talk to you about it tomorrow, I just need some sleep" he says kissing you. "Ok, text me if you need anything" you say kissing him back and then heading to your own dorm.

Next Morning~

There was knocking at your door and you open it to see Mina. "Whats up" you say yawning but she just grabs you pulling you to the common area. In there sat an injured Bakugo and Deku and the rest of the class along with Aizawa. "These two fought last night in one of the training grounds which is against the rules, Bakugo threw the first punch, you will have 4 days of house arrest Midoriya you'll have 3" Aizawa says annoyed. You stood there confused on why and what they fought about. You then remembered bakugo whispering something to him last night and you knew it was probably from whatever he said. Bakugo came up to you looking at the ground, "Can I talk to you now" he says quietly and you nod grabbing his hand and heading to your dorm. 

You sit down on your bed and he sits down next to you squeezing your hand a bit. "I was so mad at myself, I felt like it was all my fault that all might had to retire and that you got captured, and I was mad that Deku actually passed me even though I was always ahead. I just had to fight him since hes known me the longest that he could actually understand and fight back" he says his voice cracking. You immediately hug him bringing his head to your chest. "It wasnt any of your fault Katsuki, you are strong, you'll always be strong" you say tears running down your cheeks. "Im sorry, I probably should have told you sooner baby" he says lifting his head up and pulling you onto his lap hugging you still. "Its ok, Ill always be there" you say kissing his forehead. You guys had the day off from school to relax from the exam so you stayed with Bakugo having a chill comforting day for him.

Ill always be there Katsuki, dont ever forget you are loved and you are strong...

Hope you enjoyed! ~London