Camping trip (2)

You woke up to the sun light shining in through the tent. You slowly opened your eyes, rubbing them as they adjusted to the light. You turn to see Bakugo was still asleep. You carefully sat up not wanting to wake him and throwing on your shoes to get out of the tent. It was still a little chilly in the mornings so you kept the sweatshirt on and your pajama pants as you went outside. His Dad was already out starting the fire for breakfast. You sat down next to him and watched the fire. "Morning y/n, how did you sleep" he asked softly. "I slept good thanks for asking" you said smiling at him. "Thanks for caring about Katsuki me and Mitsuki have noticed how hes changed thanks to you" he then said patting your head. Bakugos father was different than the other two, he was a lot more calm and quiet. You helped throw in more sticks, as Bakugo started coming out of the tent looking around confused. He then saw you and walked over. "Was wondering where you went" he said yawning and wrapping his arms around you. "Sorry woke up earlier then you" you said hugging him back. He then sat down, and you joined him sitting back down next to him as you watched the fire grow. Mitsuki then came out of their tent and you stood up walking over to her to help her get breakfast started. 

You all were eating breakfast now as it started getting warmer. Today the plan was to have a lake day. After breakfast was done and cleaned up you all changed into swim wear and put on sunscreen. As you were rubbing sunscreen on Bakugos back a little bird landed right next to him, then pecking at his hand making him swat at it as it cawed at him flapping its wings. "Stupid bird" he yelled as it finally flew away. You just stood there laughing, as you finished rubbing the sunscreen in. "Katsuki why are you yelling at birds" his mom yelled from inside her tent. "It was attacking me you hag" he yelled back. He then stood up grumbling to himself as you switched him spots so he could get your back. The same bird then came back, and landed next to you. It sat there for a little bit and then jumped onto your hand. "What the hell, why isnt it attacking you" Bakugo said angrily as you laughed. "Dont ask me, I dont know either" you said trying to set the bird down. "Done" bakugo then said walking over and shooing the bird away. You waved to it as it flew away, making Bakugo roll his eyes playfully. "Alright you guys ready?" his mom then said carrying a cooler bag to have food down by the water. You both nod, and start the small walk down to the water. 

You and Mitsuki set up and umbrella and then layed out the towels. Once that was done you took off your shoes and shorts you had over your swimsuit, running to Bakugo in the water. "Took you long enough" he said pushing you into the water off the little dock. When you surfaced he then jumped in splashing you. "Hey" you said splashing him as he laughed. You guys swam around, you swimming away from Bakugo as he chased you. He was a fast swimmer and soon caught up grabbing your waist and flipping the both of you backwards into the water. When you both surfaced you were laughing trying to catch your breath. He then took the both of you to where he could reach and had you jump and wrap your legs around him. "Dork" he said before going into kiss you, but before he could you quickly pushed him back so he went under water this time. You giggled as he surfaced and glared at you. "What the hell was that for" he then yelled lifting you up to hold you again as you laughed. "It was payback" you said smiling innocently. "Tch whatever" he said, kissing you before you could do anything. You gave in, kissing him back. Once you parted he then smirked and you looked at him confused, when he then lifted you up and threw you into the water. "Jerk" you said surfacing as he swam over to you. He smirked, laughing as you guys just swam around again.

You guys were having a lunch break, as Bakugos dad went to get the floaty they brought from the car. You were having (favorite sandwiches) and some Ramun(a japanese type soda). "Katsuki how have you not broken y/n" Mitsuki said laughing. "Im not that rough with her" Bakugo yelled back as you sat there laughing. "Besides she's strong and is gonna become a great hero" he then said crossing his arms, making you blush. "You both will, once you get that attitude in check Katsuki" Mitsuki then said making Bakugo lose a fuse. "What did you say you hag" he yelled as his mom had to push him back. You facepalmed, as you and Mitsuki realized he had lost it now. "Katsuki calm down" you said poking his cheek. "Tch, fine" he said relaxing his body. "Sorry Katsuki, you will become a great hero, you to y/n" Mitsuki then said ruffling Bakugos hair. "You defiantly got my temper, which we both got to work on. But I have your dad and you now have y/n so I have no doubt you will" she then said as Masaru came back. 

Bakugo was now taking you to the rope swing as his parents were out on the floaty together. Once you reached it you climbed up grabbing it and hesitantly looking down at the water. It was higher then you expected so you started getting nervous. "Want me to go first" Bakugo said grabbing the rope. "No its ok, I can do it" you said taking it, and taking a deep breath. You then jumped swinging on the rope and screamed when you let go falling into the water. Once you surfaced you smiled at Bakugo, then yelling "Thats fun!". He then swung on it and cannon balled into the water splashing you.  You guys went on it again a couple more times, laughing and having a good time.

Mitsukis pov-

"Y/n really changed that boy" I said turning to face my husband as we both layed on the floaty. "She defiantly has, she was the thing he needed most" he said grabbing my hand. We watched as they laughed and swung on the rope together. "This is the most hes probably ever laughed since getting his quirk" I said smiling a bit. "Mhm" Masaru said continue to watch them.

Your pov~

It was dinner time and you all packed up the stuff heading back to the campsite. You were tired and sunburt, but had lots of fun. Tomorrow you were all gonna go on a hike and then swim some more probably, so it was time to take a break. When you got back Bakugo let you get changed first in the tent. You threw on some joggers and a simple shirt, then brushing out your hair and throwing it (any hairstyle you want). Once you were done you stepped out and he went in as you went over to start dinner with Mitsuki. 

Once dinner was done and you all ate you just sat around the fire taking in its warmth. Mitsuki got out s'more stuff and you all started making those. You made just one for yourself but it was yummy. It was dark when you were all eating the s'mores, and as Bakugo ate his you layed your head on his shoulder closing your eyes. You ended up falling asleep right there.

Bakugos pov-

As I finished my s'more I had felt y/ns body relax and her breathing slow. I looked over to see her asleep on my shoulder. "Should probably take her into the tent for the night, night katsuki" the hag said. I nodded picking y/n up and walking to the tent. I gave a small wave to say goodnight back. I unzipped the tent laying y/n down on the cot and into her sleeping bag. I noticed she was shivering a bit and carefully put my jacket on her then crawling in next to her and pulling her close. "Goodnight dollface" I said quietly as I then drifted off to sleep.

This was so fun to write, I hoped you all enjoyed it to! ~London