Pool Extravaganza

You and Mina were walking to UA with the rest of the girls the next day to rent and use the pool. You had to wear the school swimsuits so you didnt have to bring anything else with you. You and the girls go to the locker room to change and then head out to the pool class 1a would be using. You and the girls arrive before the boys and start applying sunscreen to each other and blowing up some beach balls. "Hello everyone" you hear Iida yell and see him and the rest of the boys following. "Hey guys glad you could make it" Hagakure says. "Wheres kiri and Katsuki" you turn to Mina since you didnt see them. "Kirishima is still trying to get Bakugo to come" Mina says giggling. The boys started warming up and working out while you and the girls play in the water and pass the ball.

"Hey guys sorry we are late" you hear Kirishima yell and turn to see him with Bakugo. "Glad you could join us" Iida says to them as they all continue to workout. You look over to Bakugo and wave blushing. Bakugo looks away with a blush on his cheeks as you giggle. "How have you two been" Momo says tapping your shoulder as all the other girls come around to listen. "We've been good we hang out a lot and go on some dates" you say blushing. "Me and Mina went on a double date not to long ago, me with Katsuki and Mina with Kirishima" you say. "Mina you and Kirishima are finally a thing!?" Hagakure squeals as mina blushes. "Yeah" Mina says and you all just giggle. "Next we gotta get Ururaka and Izuku together they are totally into one another" Mina says making Ururaka gasp and cover her face with her hands. "Minaaaa" she whines as you giggle. 

After a little more swimming and messing around the boys came up with a plan to have a friendly competition. "The girls and I can help keep score" Momo said as we all headed over to them. Iida then explained it would be a race to see who could swim the fastest. The first group of course had Bakugo in it and he propelled himself using his explosions to win. "What do you think your doing? You didnt even touch the water?" Denki and Sero yell. "Its called free style swimming" Bakugo yells back as you just face palm and giggle. Next was Todorokis group and he won using his ice and then it was Izukus group and he beat Iida barely but you were surprised on how much control he had gained of that gruesome quirk of his. Everyone was then taking a little break before the final match between the three since you still had 2 hours reserved at that pool. You were talking with all the girls enjoying some drinks when you felt something touch the back of your thigh. You turn around to see Mineta poking you and drooling. "H-hey!" you say freaked out. The girls look over and see Mineta trying to touch you as you try to back away. "Mineta you perv get away from her!" Mina yells but he just ignores. "Y/n your body is so perfect...let me touch it" he says drooling. "P-please dont touch me" you say backing up into someone. You look up to see crimson colored eyes that looked pissed. "You pervy b*stard...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" Bakugo screams running after him with explosions. "What a creep" Mina says sighing. Kirishima and Iida then chased Bakugo trying to stop him from completely murdering Mineta. 

Bakugo was finally calmed down and you were all sitting at the edge of the pool talking. Bakugo suddenly picked you up and threw you into the water. "AHH-" you yell before going under water. You swim to the surface with your hair in your face and a pout as everyone just laughed. You started giggling and threw your wet hair back out of your face, "Meany" you say swimming over to bakugo and pulling him in. Everyone else then jumped in and started splashing around. Bakugo lifts you on to his shoulder and Mina gets on Kirishimas so you guys can have a chicken fight. "Lets go" Bakugo yells charging at him. You and Mina couldnt push each other very much since you were all dying from laughter. You both just fall off together laughing and splashing. "Alright lets start the final round" Iida says as everyone starts getting out of the water to watch. Bakugo, todoroki and Izuku all line up and wait for the whistle to blow. Right as the whistle blows they activate their quirks and...fall in. You turn to see Aizawa standing there, quirk activated and annoyed. "Its 5, your pool privileges are over" he says as everyone sighs and complains. "D*nm it I was gonna win that stupid competition" Bakugo grumbles getting out of the water. "Its ok I knew you would win" you say handing him a towel as you head to the separate locker rooms.

You and Mina come out to see Kirishima and Bakugo waiting. You walk over to them and start heading home. "Im glad everyone came it was lots of fun" Mina says skipping along the sidewalk. "It was" you say cheerfully as you go and join her. "How do those two have so much energy together" you hear Kirishima say to bakugo, "Tch, i dont know" Bakugo says rolling his eyes. "Man only a few more days till the training camp, im nervous" you say as you turn onto your street. "Your gonna be fine dollface" Bakugo says ruffling your hair as you reach your house. "Thanks katsuki, Ill talk to you guys later" you say giving Bakugo a quick kiss and waving bye to the other two. 

I hope training camp goes as planned....

I kind of been doing cute little chapters before you know all the stuff goes down. There might be one more chapter like this before the camp, but anyways hope you enjoyed! ~London