Opposites attracts

(I dont own the picture above)

Previosly~

"Im not the best at this stuff but um y/n, I like you" bakugo says.

"R-really?" you say blushing and shocked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I may have herd you on the phone with Mina and Ive liked you for a while and I have wanted to tell you but didnt know if you liked me back so when I herd you tell her you wanted to tell me by the end of the internship I couldnt wait and decided to tell you first" Bakugo says with a blush on his face. You just stare into his crimson eyes shocked, "Wow...you really do like me" you say smiling and blushing. "So does that make us a thing then" Bakugo asks awkwardly. "yeah Id love to do that", you say. Bakugo smiles at you and grabs your hand, "After the internships are over we can go on a real date if you want to" he says and you just nod your head smiling. 'I cant believe this is actually happening it happened so fast I dont know what to do but Im happy '  you think to yourself. "Could i tell mina..." you ask awkwardly. "I dont care who you tell dollface" bakugo says cleaning his and yours plate. "Ok ill be outside on the phone with her if you need me" you step out of the room with your phone and hurry and call Mina.

Hi y/n need something- mina

Mina you are not gonna believe this-you

Did you tell Bakugo!?!-mina

No but he overheard our conversations and he beat me to it he told me first he liked me-you

no, fricken, WAY! Are you guys like a thing now-mina

yeah i guess, this is all new to me heh-you

ahhh my little heart! see what did i tell you opposites attract! eeeek!-mina

I guess you were right mina haha, well i gotta go ill text you and keep you updated. Bye!-you

Yes please keep me updated! Bye!-mina

You hung up the phone returning to the room. "What did pinky say" bakugo asks. "Oh uh she was just glad it finally happened heh" you say awkwardly. 'tch' bakugo just shakes his head smiling. "Well Im gonna go get ready for bed" you say grabbing your stuff. "Ok me to" he says.

It was the last day of the internship and you and bakugo were doing one last patrol with Best Jeanist. "Your guys improvement is impressive I am proud of the hard work" Best Jeanist says to you. "Thank you sir" you respond. You walk along the streets seeing that same kid and waving at him which made a huge smile grow on his face which made you smile. Best Jeanist said he had to go do something so he left us with one of his sidekicks to patrol the area you were in since some people were scared after hearing about the stain incident that happened in Hosu city so you and Bakugos task was to reassure them and make them feel safe. You had a couple kids came up to you and Bakugo recognizing you from the sports festival and luckily none of them brought up the sludge villain to piss off Bakugo. "Wow your quirks are so cool!" They say beaming. "Lady you are very pretty, I wanna be a hero just like you" a little girl says to you making you smile. You crouch down to her level and smile at her saying, "Thank you, you can become a hero to I can see the potential in you". Bakugo just looks down at you mesmerized from watching you be so kind with all the kids and you having a huge smile on your face. "Mr, you won the sports festival right? Your quirk is very powerful" a little boy says to Bakugo. "Mhm thats right Im gonna be the number 1 hero and surpass all might", he says confidently. "Wow!" the kids say mesmerized and you just smile up at him. You say goodbye to the kids having to finish up the patrol and return to Best Jeanists agency. 

"Well done with the internships y/n and Bakugo. I expect to see great things from you. You to work well together so cherish that. Bakugo you have a powerful quirk so remember to not get down on yourself it it may seem like people have stronger quirks than yours. And y/n remember that to you have huge potential so dont get down on yourself and keep trying to get out of that comfort zone. This ends this internships." Best Jeanist says and his sidekicks clap as you thank him. You and Bakugo packed your stuff and made your way to the train station.

You make it back to UA dropping off your hero costumes and heading home. "Hey, wanna go on a date tonight I wanna take you somewhere" Bakugo says suddenly. "Oh sure, should i bring anything" you ask. "Bring a swimsuit" Bakugo says walking away. "Ill be at your house at 5" he yells to you. "ok see you then"

You were now waiting for Bakugo to arrive at your house with your swimsuit on and towel in hand. (Pretend the picture below is you, I also dont own this image) 

 (Pretend the picture below is you, I also dont own this image) 

You hear a knock on the door to see Bakugo there. "Ready to go" he asks. You nod, "Where are we going" you ask out of curiosity. "Its a surprise. Follow me". You and Bakugo walk for about 10 minutes when you reach a forest edge. He moves the leaves out of the way to reveal a beautiful clear lake. "Woah..." you say astonished by the beauty. "Ill meet you out here, Im gonna go change into my swimsuit" he says walking the the boys bathroom. You wait and sit by the water for him. He comes back and sits by you, "what exactly is this place" you say dangling your feet in the water. "Its a private lake area my dads friends owns and Im allowed to come here whenever I want." Bakugo says standing up. "Oh cool-Hey! What are you doing" You say startled as Bakugo starts picking you up and throws you in. You swim back up to see him laughing and you just laugh with him. He jumps in the water and you splash him. You laugh and he just watched you.

Bakugos pov~

I watch her as she swims around laughing her (h/c)(h/l) hair out of her face. She has the biggest smile on her face and looks beautiful standing in the clear blue water with the sun reflecting off of it. I return back to reality after she splashes me giggling. I splash her back harder laughing with her. I couldn't believe me and her were actually together now even though we just became a thing it feels like Ive been with her for years.

Your pov~

"Thank you for taking me here, it was a lot of fun!" you say drying off with your towel. "Yeah" bakugo says. You walk back home with Bakugo. He holds your hand making you blush. "Ill see you on monday" you say to him as you reach your house. "Ok dollface" he says smirking. You start walking to your door and Bakugo walks away but you then call out, "Wait!" he turns around and you run up to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye" you squeak out running to your door blushing. He stands there touching his cheek watching you go into your home.

"That little dork" he says walking away

Woohoo! You and Bakugo are a thing now but I aint gonna make it to serious yet. Next Chapter is gonna be the classes reaction and Asunas reaction teehee, hope you enjoyed! 

Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100+ READS THATS INSANE! ~London