one

He was red

He was red.

Not because his hair was, or because he made the girls' cheeks flush with a simple glance - but because he embodied everything that danger truly was.

His piercing stare was menacing, everything about him was intriguing, which is why she didn't feel too worried about the way she felt when she looked at him.

Everyone felt that way. It was his effect.

"Do you plan on staring at me, or actually getting this project done?" He snaps the girl out of her thoughts, her eyes wandering on his plump lips for too long.

"Sorry," Nari awkwardly coughs. "I wasn't staring."

"You were, though," Sunwoo points his pen at the girl before placing the end back in his mouth as he looked at her.

"You know how many germs that pen carries?" She bites back, looking at her notes to avoid his gaze.

"Why don't we take it to the science lab and you can find out for me? Under the microscope, examine the bacteria?" He mocks her.

"I'm not going anywhere with you," she shakes her head, nodding down towards the paper as though to tell him to do his work. "Not until this is finished."

"Then look at the paper instead of me," he teases, watching as her eyes widened in fixation on the paper. "And don't try so hard."

It wasn't that she had a crush on the boy, he just made her feel intimidated in his presence, and she undeniably liked it.

He was the very boy her mother had warned her of when she was younger. The bad boy, the boy who would bring nothing but trouble. But she often wondered how fun it would be to live a life like his, or maybe go along with him for the ride.

"Do we have to use a red pen?" Nari groans, watching as the boy took a thick pen to the piece of paper.

"What's wrong with red?" He tilts his head, his red locks bopping in the process.

"Nothing," she shakes her head. "It wouldn't be my colour of choice, is all."

"Then what would your choice be?" He mocks her voice again, making her almost tremble. Even him making fun of her made her feel weak, and it was pathetic. The only comforter was - she wasn't the only one he made feel like this.

"I like all colours," Nari nods. "I don't have a favourite."

"That's impossible," he shakes his head, raising an eyebrow at her. "There has to be one colour you favour more."