twelve

He was still as green as he ever was

And their Tuesday's were still the exact same. They would walk the opposite way from the lunch crowds, and meet in their spot. And it was go time.

"We'll have to come up with some amazing excuse if we ever get caught," Changmin laughs as the two walk through the park.

"I've thought about this before," Nari nods as the boy looks down at her. "I could only come up with - we are too smart for the class and we don't want to ruin anyone's confidence by being in the same level of class as them and getting the highest score in everything."

"That's a good one," he nods. "I was thinking more along the lines of we were volunteering at a local charity or something."

"It's bad to joke about charity work!" Nari scolds the boy with a playful shove. "Now we have to do it."

"Do we, though?" He looks down at her with a face of disapproval.

"You're not a charitable man, Changmin?" Nari halts, furrowing her eyebrows as the boy looked as though he began to panic. "Relax, I'm too emotionally involved in things to volunteer."

"Doesn't mean we can't help though," he shrugs as the two begin to walk again.

"Exactly," she nods. "I donate all my old clothes and belongings, but I don't think that's quite enough sometimes."

Changmin nods, he appreciated that she was considerate enough to donate, many people he knew disregarded their belongings as though they would mean nothing to anyone - when they could mean everything.

"Let's do more then," he nods confidently. "We'll find somewhere that we can help out in."

"You know that even if we say we're working for charity, we can still get in trouble, right?" Nari asks from behind the boy, him turning to give her a nod and a pursed smile.

"I know," he says softly. "I guess it's worth it."

The streets were quiet this cold afternoon, but they liked it this way. It made them slightly less anxious about being caught.

Nari looked around the street in a hopeful attempt to find somewhere interesting, but to no avail, she found nothing.

"I have an idea," she chirps up, watching as Changmin kicked a can that had be littered around the pavement.

"And that is?" He turns to look at her.

"Why don't we get on a subway," she starts, as the boy nods slowly. "And go down a few stops - maybe there's more to do."

The boy simply nodded, his heart obviously felt warm and somewhat strange at the girls request.

It felt good that she had wanted to spend such time with him, and she felt good that she genuinely wanted to spend time with a boy after swearing she hated them all after that awful run in with Haknyeon, and now that Sunwoo seemed to be happy with someone else.