twenty four

Nari sighed, her eyes fluttering opened as she felt the weight of someone behind her, making her jolt up

"Shit," she says frantically, searching for her phone around the bed covers. "I'm so dead."

"Huh?" Sunwoo groans, opening one eye to see the girl holding the covers over her body, to which he softly smiled. "What's wrong?"

His hoarse voice would normally be enough to make her jump straight back into bed with him, her eyes skimming over his tanned exposed chest and his messy hair which only made him all the more beautiful.

"I need to go," she says, opening her phone to see it was already seven o'clock. "I'm so stupid, why did I fall asleep?"

"Because I was cuddling you?" The boy said innocently, his hand stretching to reach for the girl. "Come back, you're warm."

"I need to go," Nari repeats, looking at the boy sternly but only breaking a smile when she seen him pouting. "You've got five minutes, and I'm counting."

"I'll never complain about anything ever again," he holds his hand to his heart, pulling the girl into his chest.

He felt warm, he felt safe, but he wasn't the only one who made her feel like this, that was the thing. He was, however, the only person she had done that with, and that was special in itself.

"You'll talk to me in school now?" Sunwoo asks softly, running his fingers through the girls hair. "I was really sad when you didn't."

"I thought you said no more complaints?" Nari jokes, nuzzling her head further into his chest.

"You didn't answer me," he said into her hair, as she stayed silent for a moment.

She wasn't sure how she could answer him, avoiding him was so simple but it admittedly hurt her doing so.

However, things seemed simpler that way. She was always with Juyeon, and the thought of him made her head begin to spin as she found her body entangled with Sunwoo.

"We'll talk in school," she said quickly, before sitting up as his hands rested on her back. "I should go."

"Okay," he replied softly, not quite sure why everything now seemed so sudden, but he wouldn't question it, not now. "I'll walk you to the door."

Nari nodded, sending a smile over her shoulder at the boy who smiled back at her.

"I'll hide my face," he said, throwing the duvet over his head before placing a pillow on top of it. "So you can change."

The girl chuckled, one of the things she admired the most was his gentleman instincts and manners, she didn't even have to ask for him to know what would help her feel comfortable.

She quickly dressed, before kneeling on the bed to pull the pillow from his face, his messy head of hair emerging from under the duvet. "I'm done."