six

He was indigo

He was indigo.

Because he most certainly couldn't be an average colour. He was more than that.

He was mysterious, and mysterious was an understatement.

Nari seen him everyday at school, and every time she was working, she would pass him on the way.

He would always be doing something, he would always be in his own little world.

Nari noticed that he was creative, for one day she seen him painting in school, and then he was playing the guitar - to passing him in the window of the bookstore where he would bury his head into some sort of novel.

He seemed to keep himself to himself, and Nari didn't mind that.

Not that it was her place or business what he done with his life, she just meant from the standpoint of someone who watched people - he was not transparent at all.

She couldn't figure out anything about him, but she wanted to.

His face was unique, which only made her feel all the more intrigued by him. His features were sharp, but everything about him was beautiful and soft.

Nari didn't have a crush, however, at least not like the crush she had on Haknyeon. But he was captivating, nonetheless.

"I swear you go into your own little world too much," the voice of her brother snapped her out of her train of thought. "That you forget about reality, like almost bumping into people."

Sangyeon puts his arm around his sister, guiding her away from the woman she almost walked into whilst the two apologised.

"Sorry," she perks up. "Where is Younghoon?"

"He came in early today to meet his partner for his social studies class," Sangyeon explains as the siblings walk through to the school gates. "He isn't doing too great, but his partner seems smart enough."

"That's the only thing partnered projects are good for," the girl grumbles, her thoughts leading back to Sunwoo.

She wanted to be happy that the project was over, she wanted to be relieved that she wouldn't have to face him again, but she knew that wouldn't be the case.

"I can see Younghoon," the boy seemed to ignore his sisters last comment, but he knew her too well. She was often an over-sharer, but she was his sister - there was stuff he didn't need to hear nor want to hear. "You want to grab something for breakfast?"

"Sure," she shrugs. "But you're paying, you owe me for the cookies last week."

"You really keep tabs on everything," the elder rolled his eyes, before the two headed to Younghoon who stood with his back turned to them. "Younghoon, do you want to get breakfast?"

The boy turns to face the two, giving them a smile, although Nari's eyes stayed completely focussed on the boy behind him.

Kevin Moon. The one she had been wondering about.