fifty

"When are you leaving?" Nari asks, looking up at Jacob as she lay across his lap in the car

"The 2nd," he said with a pout, looking down at the girl. "But my parents leave shortly, so we can chill in my house."

The boy felt guilty for still having to sneak her around, but he knew the consequences if he had been caught with her.

They wouldn't be drastic, but enough to make his parents angry at him, and right now - he didn't need that conflict in his life.

"So can I come over tonight? For the bells?" Nari asked, sitting upright now.

"You can," he smiled, nodding. "Unless you had other plans?"

"Not really," she shrugged. "I'm sure my friends were going to a party, but I said I wouldn't be there."

Jacob let out a small chuckle, shaking her head at the girl. "Why don't we go?"

"You're sure?" She wasn't quite sure where he would stand on the matter, especially considering the last thing they had argued about.

It was a long time ago now, and it was mostly forgotten, but Nari was still conscious about bringing up Juyeon around the boy.

"I'm sure," he nodded. "Is that okay with your friends?"

"It will be," she smiled, looking at the time situated in the front controls of his car. "Your brother doesn't mind you using this car? It's nice."

"He doesn't mind," Jacob chuckled, eyeing the interior. "Why don't I get you home so you can get ready for later?"

"Sure," she nodded, not quite bothered about leaving him temporarily because she knew she'd be with him tonight anyway. "I'm excited."

"Me too," he reached over to kiss her quickly, before driving away.

The girl looked at herself in Jungeun's mirror, as the girl poured herself the strongest of drinks. "Isn't it too much?"

"The booze or the dress?" The blonde asked, pointing at the glass and back to the girl.

"My dress, silly," Nari chuckled, adjusting it at the hem.

"Your dress is plain," the girl pointed to the beige number she was wearing. "Your boots, however, are not - and they are boss. So in conclusion, you look incredible."

"Why thank you," she gushed, looking down at her patterned boots that she had been looking for an excuse to wear at least once. "Who is all coming tonight?"

"A few people I work with, some guys from school I know," Jungeun started, taking a sip. "You guys, and yeah, whoever dares to show up."

Nari chuckles whilst shaking her head, the girl was unbelievably carefree, particularly about who would be coming to her house. She only aspired to be that carefree one day, but today wasn't the day to worry.